Visão geral das avaliações de usuário

Sobre o Quickbase

Quickbase is a low-code application development platform that enables organizations to unite information, people, and workflows within distribution in a single, cloud-based platform. Unlike traditional software solutions,...

Saiba mais

Ordenar por:
George
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

Avaliado em 22/02/2016

Quickbase: the the missing link between applications and and business owners

I have used Quickbase for about 2 years now, and I have needed to create the application for my company from scratch.
After having dabbled with the likes of designing a SQL or Access database, to creating a seemingly easier FileMaker application, Quickbase ended up winning those, hands down.

From a UI/UX perspective, Quickbase is a very intuitive products. You will immediately notice the attention to detail in designing this product the very first time you run into an error in a formula, or any design element. All feedback from the application is so detailed to the point where it practically resolves the issue for you. No other application has ever done that for me.

Furthermore, it allows even a non-technical user create fairly complex applications that are far from achievable using a normal database product.

Even if you are looking to create certain more advanced functionality in Quickbase, for instance, interacting with other applications via the API, you have native connectors within Quickbase which is constantly growing, and you can use applications like Zapier to further than integration without requiring any programming knowledge.

I can write about the benefits of this application for pages, but, I will just say that, if you are drowning in Excel sheets to run your business, and have no way to link your data in an elegant way, do yourself a favor, and check out Quickbase for this purpose.

Vantagens

- Easy of use (Great UI/UX)
- Flexible Interface
- Scalable
- Supports a full API for integration to virtually any other application
- Allows for scaling to a multi-user application, allowing for complex workflows to match business process.
- It's a mature product, which means that you would hard pressed to ask a question that hasn't already been answered by one of the Quickbase geniuses in the community forums.
- The community support is fantastic, and their support is very quick and efficient.

Desvantagens

- Reports are not easily formattable. So, if you want to send out reports to your clients, or internally within the company, you would have to resort to 3rd party tools to allow for such functionality.
I'm hoping that Quickbase will work on this particular aspect of their reporting in future releases.

Resposta de QuickBase

Thanks for the fantastic review, George! Glad to hear QuickBase is working for you and your organization. We are always working to enhance QuickBase -- including updating our reporting options -- so please stay tuned for great new features in the future!

Respondido em 23/02/2016
Cody
  • Setor: Contabilidade
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Avaliado em 29/12/2020

Quick Base is a solid way to visualize and share data with controls

I have used Quick Base for a long time, and can get around easier than many of my colleagues. I view that as a mark against Quick Base, but overall it serves well as a place to store and visualize data for a distributed team.

Vantagens

Quick Base is a solid way to visualize and share data with controls. It serves well as a data repository and tool for displaying large data sets.

Desvantagens

Not as intuitive as some of the competitors, sometimes it takes 2-3 menu clicks to get where you're going.

Mary
  • Setor: Administração pública
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

Avaliado em 12/07/2022

Great Workflow Automation

Vantagens

Once it's built and all the details completed, it makes workflow emails, notifications, spreadsheets, and charts/graphs really easy to get a live view for everyone.

Desvantagens

The time to build out the applications correctly and the amount of training needed to use this software.

Melhores alternativas ao Quickbase

André
  • Setor: Varejistas

Avaliado em 07/06/2022

Dissappointing

I am using Quickbase to manage all my work on a daily basis. It has some advantages over alternatives such as spreadsheets and email.

Vantagens

The email notifications in Quickbase contain a lot of useful information. It is sometimes easier to manage Quickbase tasks by reading the email notification summaries rather than navigating the Quickbase website. Thankfully, the website allows files to be uploaded so users can create their own templates for tasks.

Desvantagens

There is no API features and tickets cannot be associated with each other or dependent on each other.

Brad
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Avaliado em 04/01/2017

Quickbase transformed our business

My company is an energy efficiency contracting business with 20+ employees and $2.5M in annual revenue across residential and commercial business lines. Before we used Quickbase, we had used a combination of other software, and a proprietary software we built to manage our operations. Where these software fell short, Quickbase far exceeded. Simply put the ability create, extend, and change our application to meet our specific needs in a constantly changing environment is powerful. Our application has become our CRM, Project Management, and Operational tracking ad reporting software all built into one with a lot of automation and integration to boot!

Vantagens

Developing on Quickbase is incredibly easy. Most business operators with basic business software instincts can start building in Quickbase immediately, or they can choose an application on their exchange to start off with. Beyond the basics, where Quickbase really shines is how robust of a platform it is with incredible functionality including beautiful reporting, dynamic filtering, formula fields and form logic, integration ability, and more. There's always a new trick you can learn in Quickbase.

In terms of usability, that's really all in the app your choose to use or build. It can be really clunky or sleek. All depends on your ability to build a usable app. The design of the interface is basic, but they're in the process of rolling out a new UI called Mercury that looks great.

Desvantagens

Quickbase does not provide a ton of customer support. They rely on an incredible community of users and developers as well as approved Quickbase Solutions Providers (QSPs) that customers can contract with for help with building their applications. But if you're looking to go at it on your own, you will have to dig if you need help with something. As savvy of as Quickbase user I am, it took me three years before I even learned that I had an account manager at Quickbase.

Christine
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Avaliado em 06/07/2019

Quickbase as a practice management solution

Quickbase has taken us to another step in management of our growing practice and has allowed us to circulate some responsibilities easily as well as generate reports that can support a concrete understanding of the projects and programs that we are managing across the practice over time and by scale.

Vantagens

Quickbase offers an overall troubleshooting solution for our organizations practice management needs which has allowed us to move from a bottlenecking of administrative processes ranging from client relationship management to reimbursement processing for consultants.

Desvantagens

Its not super user friendly and there are limited bells and whistles. Its not well connected to other services or applications that we use, google and trello as examples of what would be useful but are not included for this application.

Alternativas consideradas

Airtable e Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razões para escolher o Quickbase

We wanted something with more complex modifications for our uses.

Software anterior

Microsoft Excel

Razões para mudar para o Quickbase

Familiarity with the program on the part of one of our administrators was a key factor as they could most easily support a transition versus learning a new alternative.
  • Setor: Partido político

Avaliado em 18/09/2015

Quickbase: Easy to Learn, Rewarding to Master

I have been using Quickbase since July of 2011 with my consulting firm that specializes in making Operations, Logistics, and Finance-related applications for many clients in the Washington, DC area. Coming from a statistics programming background, I found it very easy to start making simple relational databases and customize the user experience to my liking. Over the years, Quickbase has only gotten better in offering more options and polish, while still remaining stable and very robust for any number of use cases. One downside to being such a broad tool is that our clients sometimes don't even think to ask if something can be done in Quickbase, and instead wasting money on a more targeted application that is more out of the box ready. We commonly find that with new clients, making a simple app starts to open up the "what ifs" in their mind on what can be done in Quickbase. This is made even easier these days with the Quickbase App Exchange, showcasing beginner level applications, and the new Quickbase Sync which allows out of the box (one-way) data transfers from several 3rd party applications.

Overall as a developer, the more time you put into exploring what Quickbase can do, the more possibilities there are in meeting requirements for potential projects.

Vantagens

Easy to set-up, but has a lot of depth for those willing to take the time to learn. Low-code and great for experienced Excel and Google Sheets formula writers.

Desvantagens

They are working on this, but the front end often receives complaints for looking too plain. Also the summary aggregation reports are in need of some TLC, and adding more functionality for picky executives who want things to look a certain way. I hope the attention they are putting into the very nice looking graphs and charting options is turned to Summary Reports soon!

Rome
  • Setor: Software
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Avaliado em 20/11/2021

Quickbase is home.

Overall, I thought Quickbase blew the top off of any other data management software I have ever seen. The fact that I didn’t need to use excel or numbers or my notes for data management anymore after I consolidated my data into Quickbase, made me feel professional. Each import took no time at all and I finally can breathe because everything is in one spot and not clustered. The table/chart building side of Quickbase is very fluent and easy to understand, even for software amateurs!

Vantagens

I liked how easy it was to import all of my data that I was already using on all types of different softwares. I run a cellphone repair business and using the relationship feature really helped me build the goals virtually on Quickbase. Seeing everything laid out in one place makes me happy.

Desvantagens

When it comes to paper receipts/documents, I feel like there could be something for transferring documents through maybe taking a picture for your phone. Not everyone has a scanner (that they know how to use) and now days taking a picture on your phone is far more accessible.

• Setor: Varejistas
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Avaliado em 05/04/2022

Quickbase's Project Pipeline and Task Management features make it simple to keep track of...

Hundreds of websites are the subject of bids from a wide range of potential buyers. Instead of distributing Excel spreadsheets, all the information is kept in one location. It's possible for all of the departments involved to enter their own data. Upon completion of the data review and confirmation, the Project Administrator returns the completed work to the client for award and/or contract fulfillment. We've made it easier to show analytics by digitizing our data and centralizing it across all of our departments. Good experience for retail companies!

Vantagens

While it can be set up in a matter of minutes, it's usually best to discuss the application's needs before getting started.

Desvantagens

Reports are difficult to format. There are third-party tools that allow for the functionality of sending reports to your clients or within your company. The reporting aspect of Quickbase is something I'd like to see improved upon.

Steve
  • Setor: Serviços de informação
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Avaliado em 22/06/2022

Quickbase is a great tool to manage data and projects

Vantagens

Ability to make custom portals for business teams and clients.

Desvantagens

The ease of use with folks who don't have a database background or training can be a challenge.

Avaliado em 12/07/2018

Quickbase has a lot of potential and power, but is possibly a steep investment

It allowed us to replace an old program that was obsolete and no longer supported by the original software developer, and streamline our company's data/workflow needs. However, we have to put up with system quirks we can't afford to fix.

Vantagens

Quickbase has some flexibility, it can hold a good amount of data, you can set user controls for different users, and it can be customized to fit your company's needs. You can build apps from scratch or find apps others have developed and incorporate them into your system. You can do custom reports for your company reports or data collection, and save these reports in a spreadsheet format. You can filter your reports as well. It's based on laymen's programming language. They have pretty good customer service.

Desvantagens

Quickbase is expensive, especially the more users you have. Some features require paying a higher price each month. Quickbase's biggest downfall is if you have the app(s) customized to do something in your organization, i.e. barcode scanning or advanced reservation capabilities, then that section of the app will have advanced programming language that you might not be able to edit. Our company doesn't have app programmers, so since our app was customized, to make significant changes we'd need to shell out big bucks to one of their third-party developers, or we'd need to have a staffer who could make changes. However, different companies have different workflows, so there have been instances where even Quickbase customer support couldn't make a change to what the third-party developer created, so your own company's programmer might even be at a loss. This was very frustrating for our company since we were led to believe we'd invest more money upfront and then just pay to maintain the software and have the support we needed so the app would grow with our company, not end up costing more if we needed changes. If you're a big corporation with lots of money, this is probably the way to go, but if you're a small company you might want to think carefully before investing in Quickbase for anything requiring customization.

• Setor: Educação superior

Avaliado em 28/07/2020

Great for small teams!

I would not recommend this to anyone not dealing with complex, or repetitive, data flow. There are better, simpler programs for it. I use it to track thousands of tiny, moving bits of information, and while I wouldn't say it's perfect -- it does a darn good job. QuickBase isn't that intuitive, but after a few weeks of loose training, it's still one of the better options and I found it reasonably easy to explore.

Vantagens

-It is highly customizable! You can add and remove features relatively easily.
-Apps can be set to not be available to all employees -- which is useful for both security, as well as efficiency. I like not having to browse 99 tabs to find the one I need.
-Online usage, nice for both in office and out of office work.
-Data entry and updating are simple and straightforward, which makes training somewhat quick.
-Broadly applicable across numerous industries, I've found it extremely useful for many different information communicating and recording purposes.

Desvantagens

-To really make the most of QuickBase, there needs to be someone with high technology literacy to set everything up and troubleshoot. It can be used simply, but only if your needs are simple, and Quickbase will probably be more than you need if you're just looking for sales tracking or similar.
-Though not difficult, adding new data points can be extremely time consuming. In a small workplace, it really does matter if someone needs to spend several days entering data into the same forms, hundreds of times, across different apps. Obviously, this will vary depending on what the needs are.
-It takes a lot of clicks to get somewhere. A minor issue really, but I find it irritating to have to 10 things to get what I want because the search function isn't particularly sensitive.

Resposta de Intuit

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Customer feedback is highly encouraged as it allows us to bring your suggestions to life. We highly recommend that you take a look at the QuickBooks Blog. (https://intuit.me/2L2zqTv) This is where the latest product news is released. Wishing you a fantastic business year! -Hannah, The QuickBooks Team.

Respondido em 06/08/2020
Nick
  • Setor: Serviços de Facilities

Avaliado em 07/11/2017

An essential Project Management software.

A major benefit is being able to keep track of all your files in one place. Then taking that data in those files and converting it into reports and charts.

Vantagens

This software will bring you and your origination into the 21st century. What is considered the "norm" are Excel files and sheets. Well with QuickBase, the software allows the user to create Apps. What these apps can do is create an entire realm of excel sheets into one application. This eliminates the need to save and send and keep track of one or many excel files. By have one application house all of your files any user can log into QuickBase and continue to works where the last person left off. No need to save and send and wait on some else to finish their part. All the data the lives inside these apps are in a "live" state and the data is shown in real time. The other good part about QuickBase is all this data can be converted into reports and charts, allowing the end user to display visual aids to meet needs.

Desvantagens

There are a few minor cons however I will not write them as they are mainly just pet peeves of mines. I would say one con is, it will take some time for a new user of this software to start building applications. Now I am not saying this is a long process if the person is willing to learn they will learn rather quickly. QuickBase also offers what is called QuickBase University, user can join this online training course to help rapidly learn how to use this software.

Marissa
  • Setor: Manutenção predial

Avaliado em 10/08/2021

Highly Recommend for Unique Business Operations

Overall, we've been able to easily translate our spreadsheet and paper/pencil systems over to Quickbase. This has helped revolutionize our processes and save time for each department. We've also been able to quickly develop apps when COVID necessitated remote work.

Vantagens

The key feature of this product for us has been the ability to develop a customer-facing portal and internal platform for operations all within house. We have worked with other software companies previously to develop something along these lines, but it never worked out as we run a unique business model that is hard to explain to an outsider. The ability to use our own knowledge of the business to develop something internally has been a game changer for practicality and reducing expenses - software development is expensive!

Desvantagens

Some items that could be better include ability to identify duplicates, ability to easily select an item in grid edit beyond 1000 records (we have clients with many many many locations), ability to rely on the user groups and have confidence that these users will have all apps added to their 'My Apps' page.

Eric
  • Setor: Logística e cadeia de fornecimento

Avaliado em 24/07/2021

Title your review

Quickbase can be frustrating at times, but it has allowed us to do in a matter of a year or so what would have otherwise taken us close to a decade with skilled programmers building from scratch.

Vantagens

Quickbase is very easy to use, and production is fast. It supports a wide range of features and integrations which make managing and responding to your data very easy. The support and development teams are fantastic, and Quickbase is constantly rolling out new features to improve their platform.

Desvantagens

Since Quickbase is a low-code platform, developers are only allowed to do what Quickbase supports without resorting to code. Don't misunderstand, there is a lot you can do with Quickbase natively, but if you want to add a feature that doesn't have native support, then you may find yourself building very complex data structures, or simply resorting to programming to get things done.

The UI looks like it fell out of the 90s, but I understand that several recent updates and several planned updates are changing this in good ways.

Albert
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

Avaliado em 10/09/2021

Quickbase is a Game-changer for Small Business Management

We have automated workflows and processes to reduce human error, especially in relation to deadlines and follow up tasks; we have been able to analyze our business in detail and make better informed decisions; we use quickbase in every aspect of our varied business - to process real estate transactions, compile and analyze business data, coordinate and run government grant programs, coordinate constructions projects and more.

Vantagens

Easy to begin immediately creating and customizing workflows and reporting; creates immediate and quantifiable time and resource savings. Automations increase these efficiency gains immensely and are easy to use.

Desvantagens

Integrations and automations are extremely powerful tools that exponentially increase the value of quickbase but the switch from automations to pipelines presents a major issue in that pipelines are not intuitive or easy to use for the low-code manager. Without an easier to understand interface and/or much better documentation and support, the elimination of automations in favor of pipelines could be a major detractor from the usefulness of quickbase.

Norman
  • Setor: Indústria farmacêutica

Avaliado em 16/08/2020

Our main project management tool

Vantagens

- Users can be taught how to use main features in short period of time.
- Graphical interface gives good reporting of metrics.
- Easy to use as a ticketing and request tool for interactions with clients.
- Easy to find/locate previous tickets for prior projects and work.
- Ability to make sub-tasks of a projects allows work to be split up and assigned.

Desvantagens

- Inability to take more the three attachments for a particular project seems space limiting for larger endeavors.
- Limited number of user licenses means only certain people can use/create tickets.

Hey there, Norman!
We'd like to thank you for taking the time and leaving us a review. We'd be happy to submit your feedback to our developers. Most of the updates and features we roll out come directly from our community. You can keep up to date with the new additions to QuickBooks by visiting our blog: (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/blog/). We also recommend visiting our community page for tips, answers to commonly asked questions/support and more: (community.intuit.com).
We hope you have an amazing day!
-Jay, The QuickBooks Team.

Respondido em 20/08/2020
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

Avaliado em 13/04/2020

Quickbase is highly customizable

Quickbase is a good platform for mass creation of work orders or tasks, reporting on high levels and tracking work orders.

Vantagens

This software can be customized for your companies specific needs, can generate work orders and dispatch them, can be accessed via mobile app or web browser and has completely customizable reporting.

Desvantagens

Unlike other work order generating platforms, this does not have a chat feature for the person work orders are dispatched to and the dispatcher integrated within the system.

Alternativas consideradas

Microsoft Project

Razões para mudar para o Quickbase

Ease of use, cost and functionality.

Resposta de Quick Base

It's rewarding for us to hear about your experience with QuickBase. Helping you get the job done so you can spend more time doing what you love is what we're here for. Wishing you a year filled with success! - The QuickBase Team.

Respondido em 15/07/2020
  • Setor: Serviços de informação

Avaliado em 21/05/2020

Great platform. Young but with lots of potential.

Overall great. Excited to see where they take the platform. Great company.

Vantagens

Their premise of citizen development is spot on and what is needed right now by businesses. SFDC is too restrictive technologically and the price tag is prohibitive. Quick Base allows businesses to be agile and build either applications for the long term or ad hoc apps for short term use.

Customer support is extremely responsive and helpful. Amazing.

They have a good grasp on customer needs and build them into their roadmap. They recently added Pipelines, for instance.

Desvantagens

They also do not have a native generic Sync to OBCD databases.

They recently rolled out Sandbox functionality but there is still no dev environment - the sandbox is the dev environment. QB also disallows scheduled automations of table to table copies if you have Sandbox enabled. Big problem!

Cannot remove the default "Create New App" link that everyone sees when logging in the homepage. This means every new user clicks it, and admins get a million notifications of "Joe wants permissions to create apps" from every new user.

Gina
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros
3,5

Avaliado em 05/11/2015

QuickBase is awesome!

Vantagens

There is so much I love about this product. Email notifications, customized databases, forms, rules, formulas etc. Using QuickBase has saved our department alot of money. We've built a lot of tools in-house instead of vetting and investing in additional vendors. If you have a technical mindset you can build anything with QuickBase. You can build experiences for your users that don't require alot of QB knowledge. We use it for lead retrieval, customer segmentation, CRM, marketing campaign management and much more.
QB has regular release dates, always bringing out new features, which is good.

Desvantagens

The fact that anyone can create an application. We have many abandoned applications, however with some planning and rules put in place this is an easy solve. We also like it for project management, however have found to use other collaboration tools that allow to do things more quickly such as leaving a comment, checking things off as done as well as some file version control. all things doable in QB, however we had some issues with the team doing the admin work of updating. Using a different tool, then tying it to QB is the solve that worked for us

Ashley

Avaliado em 21/03/2018

Useful and innovative with a few unfortunate quirks.

The software can be made HIPAA compliant and we were able to gather data from it in another form. Those were the top 2 benefits.

Vantagens

The customization capabilities are impressive. You can create pretty much anything using this software, and what's even more impressive is that you can gather data using this software. I used it to create satisfaction surveys (both internally and externally) and it proved to be an invaluable tool in that sense. Additionally, this software proved to be a fantastic asset with maintaining patient portals, employee profiles, etc.

Desvantagens

Unfortunately, profiles (as easy as they are to create) are very easy to delete and screw up. You can manipulate security access and such, but if someone makes a wrong move and deletes a profile (or worse, a FIELD), you're in trouble. ALL of that data will be lost if that happens. It would be nice to have an automatic backup of some sort just in case, but we did not find that to be an option in our testing and use of the product. There are a few odd quirks, as well -- for instance, you may have to create relationships that are multi-faceted or "backwards" to get profiles to "talk" to each other. Sometimes that feature is not as intuitive as you might hope.

• Setor: Produção audivisual
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Avaliado em 06/08/2020

The best database platform for building customized solutions!

Our major issue with finding a business system was finding one that could meet the needs of our niche industry. Most could meet at best 50% of what we needed out of the box and required extensive customization and development for the rest, plus changes to our workflows to use features. QuickBase allowed us to build the system we needed to support our business as it is.

Vantagens

We love at how customizable and quickly we can build data-driven applications for our company. Our business has needed a business solution for years but was constantly at a logjam trying to find a solution that met all our business needs nor forced us to change our workflows. QuickBase being a platform solution allowed us to build a solution that specifically met our needs and workflows. And it allowed us to do it quickly with low-code, making it not just the most customizable solution but the most affordable one as well.

Desvantagens

Being a company steeped in visual design, the look of QuickBase isn't the most exciting out there. We wish there were more options to customize the look.

Hey there!
We're so excited to read that you have joined the QuickBooks family and community! Providing you with the tools needed to succeed is what we strive for. It's a pleasure to read that QuickBooks works well for you and your business and that it allows you to build a solution that fits your needs and workflows. We recommend visiting our blog to keep up to date with what's new in QuickBooks: (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/blog/).
Wishing you the best!
-Jay, The QuickBooks Team.

Respondido em 12/08/2020
  • Setor: Contabilidade

Avaliado em 12/11/2019

A Lot of Functionality and Options when Building on top of QB

Has truly been excellent the majority of the time. Minor hiccups, like anything, along the way, but now we have a good plethora of applications and functionalities spread across a growing company and QB has adapted well and increased their response time with any issues identified. It has been a while since any sort of major incident has come up.

Vantagens

The flexibility, ability to query reports on demand, employee tracking, internal applications that are able to be built off QB, along with many other internal applications. Able to easily code alerting to employees based on alerts, allow them to manage assignments and tasks, keep track of their projects and schedule, and ultimately save our company money.

Desvantagens

Reliability on services is sometimes difficult. If something breaks, you will need to understand what is broken and alert Quickbase. There is only so much you can troubleshoot before waiting on QB.

Robertson
  • Setor: Impressão
  • Porte da empresa: 5.001-10.000 funcionários

Avaliado em 03/08/2021

Deploy highly customizable workflow apps in no time

Overall, it meets our business and operational needs within manufacturing quality. We use QuickBase in a number of our operations workflow. Workflow automation, messaging system, and customizable user dashboards are 3 key features in this app that we use a lot.

Vantagens

QuickBase is one of those apps that allow actual app users to design and create applications based on what they actually need. This is a platform that allows you to deploy apps in no time. This app also allows you to continuously evolve your apps as new requirements arise.

Desvantagens

Just like any other platforms in the market, this platform is constantly evolving. Areas where I think QuickBase can improve more is its native report generation capability. More chart types and more widgets you can fit in the dynamic dashboard within its native capability is a welcome improvement.

Avaliado em 14/12/2017

My experience with QuickBase has been favorable.

We were able to build our own solution with internal resources rather than having to hire an outside consultant.

Vantagens

I've used QuickBase for the past three years for my nonprofit organization which has a very modest tech budget. We use it for managing a small grants program. In very little time and few resources, we were able to build an application that helps us manage all our grant applications and build charts to get an overview of our applicants. I like QuickBase's power and flexibility.

Desvantagens

With power and flexibility comes a lot of complexity. QuickBase isn't just a single software platform; it's a whole tech ecosystem which can be a bit overwhelming to a new user. I think some progress can be made in the user interface to make it more intuitive for beginners like me. That said, I've been able to find my way and I'm sure you will too.

244 avaliações