Avaliações do ReminderCall

Skyler G.

24/07/2018

24/07/2018

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

A great integrated reminder service that helps ensure return visits.

Suporte

Patient's really appreciate this as an option in my clinic. It helps them remember their appointments and it helps me ensure followup visits. I can also text a patient at any time through the website which is a great feature as some people prefer texting to a phone call. It also helps us to keep our scheduling in order as people are more likely to let us know if they are going to be late or miss their appointment. I really appreciate that it is integrated into my software. Once they are opted in, all I have to do is schedule normally and they receive their notifications.

Vantagens

I appreciate that the reminder software is integrated into my EHR scheduler and once the option is checked, I no longer need to set up a separate reminder for my patients. Once they are on the schedule, if they have opted in to reminders, it automatically sends them the reminder. This has helped tremendously with missed appointments.

I also like that a patient can text back the number if their schedule has changed or they need to cancel their appointment. I can then reply back to them via text, through Remindercall's website. It makes rescheduling quick and easy.

Desvantagens

My only dislike is the layout of the website that they use. It is not terrible but it could be cleaned up and perhaps be a bit more intuitive. It is not difficult to use and it functions well though.

Resposta: ReminderCall 25/07/2018

Hi Skyler, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are very pleased that the service is helping you communicate with your patients. You are right, our user interface could use some updating. We've been in the business for a while and it is starting to show. We are currently testing a brand new user interface which we hope to release by the end of 2018, so keep your eyes peeled. :)

Simon N. Especialidade: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários

15/10/2020

15/10/2020

Simpel and reliable services

Suporte

ReminderSMS help us send out SMS reminder services to reduce our appointment missing rate, in addition to our phone reminders.

Vantagens

It's simple and lightweight, and configurable to different appointment types
Reliable services, and pay per use price plan

Desvantagens

It lacks of email reminder features, which would be another great complementary feature.

Hello Simon,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're so glad to hear that you are enjoying the service and that we fit into your budget. Please let us know what type of email features you'd like us to add. Thank you!

Linda H. Especialidade: Serviços a indivíduos e famílias Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários

18/12/2019

18/12/2019

Reminder Call Review

Funcionalidade

It does seem to help to get our clients here regularly.

Vantagens

I like the ease with which we can send out text reminders to our clients.

Desvantagens

It would be nice if it sent out the reminders automatically

Resposta: ReminderCall 19/12/2019

Hi Linda. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave some feedback. We are happy to hear that the service is helping with patient compliance. Most of our integrations automatically send reminders. However, the software you use sends us data securely. It is set up this way because of the sensitive nature of these particular reminders. That said, I hope you find the patient responses that auto-populate your schedule helpful. Thanks again for your kind words. Please contact our customer service team if you need assistance.

Jason W. Especialidade: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários

17/12/2019

17/12/2019

Great Product that I would Recommend

Suporte

Cheaper and more reliable than other previous text reminder software we used.

Vantagens

Customer service always fixes any issues, when there rarely are issues.

Desvantagens

Sending manual texts via the website can be cumbersome.

Hi Jason,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. I'm so glad our service is making your life a little easier. Thanks again!

Angela B. Especialidade: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários

23/10/2020

23/10/2020

Made us relevant

Vantagens

Using ReminderCall has helped make our services more relevant to today's generation. We are able to send appointment reminders, update on COVID procedures and we've even used it to better communicate with Spanish speaking patients. It has been so helpful as we evolve with our ever-changing society and culture, and has helped us communicate more effectively with the people we serve.

Desvantagens

The only thing I would change is the allowed length of text messages, otherwise very happy with this product and service!

Resposta: ReminderCall 26/10/2020

Hi Angela,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear that you are using so many of our features. Remember, live support is included with your account if you need any assistance. Thanks again!

Eric H. Especialidade: Publicidade e marketing Número de funcionários:  201-500 funcionários Número de funcionários:  201-500 funcionários

17/05/2019

17/05/2019

Easy and Straight foward

Suporte

Great to work with. Easy to use.

Vantagens

The fact that it was so simple to set up. I launch tons of programs for my company and this is one of the smoothest implementations with the help of ReminderCalls account reps. Huge shout out to the reps!

Desvantagens

While the website is completely functional the design and presentation can use a little more work. It didn't hamper any

Resposta: ReminderCall 20/05/2019

Hi Eric,
Thank you for the great feedback. I'm so glad that you had such an easy implementation. I passed on your shout-out to the technical support team--what a great way to start a busy Monday!
You are right that our User Interface is a bit dated. We are launching Rev 2 this year, with a brand new and better organized interface. I hope you will enjoy the new look and feel. Let us know!--Again, thank you for taking the time to write this.

Madhawa C. Especialidade: Aparelhos médicos Número de funcionários:  51-200 funcionários Número de funcionários:  51-200 funcionários

10/09/2019

10/09/2019

Best Reminding product ever

Suporte

we use that in our private clinic. we can remind the patients through the application.automatic text messages send to the patients before 1 day to the appointment.

Vantagens

Its very easy to use and the customer service is very good.its save our time and also the money.it have automated reminding option to the people who get service from us. automated text message system is very effective

Desvantagens

There is a problem with the voice mail reading through the product.and some time customer service agents get longer time to fix the problems.except that there is nothing to say about the product.

Resposta: ReminderCall 10/09/2019

Hi Madhawa,
Thank you for the great review.
I would like to find out more about the issue you are describing in your second paragraph. It sounds like maybe something needs to be fine-tuned in your settings. Expect a call from our Customer Support Team to help you with this. Thanks again!

Karen K. Especialidade: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários

16/10/2020

16/10/2020

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Dependable and reliable service.

Suporte

We set up the reminder call times for each patient either two days ahead or one day before their appointment. They like it too. It's a win win decision that I made using RemindCall.

Vantagens

I can count on the ReminderCall to remind my patients of their appointments. I can schedule and change the reminder call of their appointments at any time. My employee can do other functions in the office as this technology has allowed her more time for other job duties to get done since this service started.

Desvantagens

I had no problem. calling to reprogram the timing of the reminder calls.

Hello Karen,
We are so pleased to hear that the service is helping you remind your patients of their appointments. Thank you for taking the time to write this. If you need anything at all, remember that live support is included with your account!

Dolores R. Especialidade: Hospitais e Saúde Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários

20/10/2020

20/10/2020

Nice feature but

Suporte

Friendly on the phone when I need help

Vantagens

I like How the reminders are set to automatic

Desvantagens

Wish it could be set to two different times like the day before and morning of the appointment.
Also I occasionally need a email appointment sent out, they charge xtra for the email feature :(
I wish it didn’t charge xtra to get confirmations back, so we opt out of that feature too!

Resposta: ReminderCall 21/10/2020

Hi Dolores, thank you for sharing your experience! There is a way to set two different times. Expect a customer service representative to reach out to for a walkthrough. Thanks again!

Joshua C. Especialidade: Consultório médico Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários

19/10/2020

19/10/2020

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Easy to use, very helpful reminder helps our patients remember their appts and times.

Vantagens

I love the texting feature, the ability to text back and forth to patients is very helpful.

Desvantagens

I would love to see it send out reminders for appts scheduled after the send out time the day before and had some way of sending a "welcome" text as soon as a new patient is scheduled.

Resposta: ReminderCall 22/10/2020

Hello Joshua,
Thank you for your helpful feedback. Comments like these help us to offer new helpful features. I will add your suggestion to our list of feature requests. Thanks again!

Angela F. Especialidade: Serviços a indivíduos e famílias Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários

15/05/2019

15/05/2019

ReminderCall is fabulous!

Suporte

The system that we use was going to charge us 5x as much as ReminderCall for the same service and, as a small business, we just couldn't afford it. We were losing valuable work hours and tying up the phone lines making these calls on our own - also something we couldn't afford to do. ReminderCall is a lifesaver!

Vantagens

What a timesaver for my receptionist! She was spending hours making these calls and can now focus on so many other things! It was extremely easy to integrate with the medical software system that we use so we avoided having to enter any information into a database. Customer service made the transition enjoyable and we have felt supported throughout. A great deal for the cost!!

Desvantagens

The only drawback is that you have to access the report of confirmations/cancellations in order to find out who has done what. It would be helpful to have this either emailed or even integrated into the existing system (at least for cancellations) and I would be willing to pay more for that to happen.

Resposta: ReminderCall 20/05/2019

Hi Angela,
Thank you for the awesome feedback, it's with these kinds of comments that we can work on providing even more functionality. It would be better if you could see your cancellations and confirmations live. The ReminderCall write-back feature can update cancellations and confirmations to some schedulers. This depends on the permissions that they give us. I'm going to have one of our technical support representatives take a look at your account and see if it's possible to turn that on with your software. We'll also look to see how your email reports are set up. Sometimes that can be set differently as well. Meanwhile, thanks again for taking the time to write a review!

Ally V. Especialidade: Consultório médico Número de funcionários:  11-50 funcionários Número de funcionários:  11-50 funcionários

02/01/2020

02/01/2020

Helped Practice Reduce Cancellations and No-Shows

Suporte

So far we have been greatly impressed, and are very happy with our purchase of and use of Reminder Call. I would highly recommend.

Vantagens

We purchased this product to help reduce cancellations and no-show appointments. It has helped immensely! We are able to alert patients via text or call that they have an appointment in 24hrs, and they are able to confirm with their schedules. They are also able to respond, which comes through via our email, and enables a quick re-schedule if we see it fast enough! It has also reduced no-show appointments to less than 1%.

Patients also love them messages and calls! They compliment the timeliness of them and consistency of the receipt of the messages and content.

Desvantagens

We wish that we could send a confirmation text upon scheduling appointments, which could be added to their phones calendar from the message. Then also, the original reminder the day before...

Resposta: ReminderCall 08/01/2020

Wow, thank you for the fantastic review. We are so excited to hear that your no-show rate went down to less than 1 percent. Thanks also for the great ideas. We have added them to our features request list.

Jamee F. Especialidade: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários

01/06/2017

01/06/2017

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We LOVE our reminder call system as do our patients! It's minimized our no shows tremendously.

Suporte

I have more time to actually do other tasks around the office and do my job rather than sitting and calling 50 patients a day to remind them of their next day appointment. We have no complaints about this software. It's great!! Our patient's become so dependent on the reminders, that when we've had power outages or the EMR has gone down, they've actually missed appointments, or do the opposite and call in to confirm their appointments same day.

Vantagens

It's easy to use with every EMR system we've ever had. We've been with reminder calls since 2006 and we've changed our EMR system at least three different times since then. Anytime we've had to change EMR systems and they didn't have some type of reminder system already, we would call reminder calls and ask if they would be able to work with the new system. The answer has always been a yes and they've always gone above and beyond with their customer service. It has multiple language options, so we can adjust each call to the patient's language preference. It truly is AMAZING!

Resposta: ReminderCall 02/06/2017

Hi Jamee,
Thank you for the wonderful feedback--I will share it with our team!

Chantal

Dawn S. Especialidade: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários

14/05/2019

14/05/2019

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Nice integration with scheduler!

Suporte

It used to take our office a couple hours to make all the patient reminder calls each day. We frequently would get an answering machine and have to leave a message. Patients were asking for text reminders, but we couldn't find one that met our needs and was affordable. ReminderCall is a partner with Clinic Dr. and the integration was a huge plus! It's saved our office a lot of time!

Vantagens

I love that it integrates with our ERA, Clinic Dr. As long as our appointments are set by 5:30, calls/texts are cued seamlessly.
I also appreciate that after a couple failed test attempts, it will switch to a phone call to main. If an answering machine picks up, the entire call is recorded which is also nice.

Desvantagens

It's tricky to get the settings right at first. We were paying extra for confirmation texts, which nearly doubled our monthly fee. But once we got that set up, it worked great and our fee was reduced.

It would be nice to que different appointment types at different times. For example, we need 24 hours notice for massage cancellation but not regular appts. But they have to que at the same time.

Resposta: ReminderCall 15/05/2019

Hi Bobbie,
Thank you for taking the time to write this. We're very happy to hear that the system is working for you. Also, we can adjust your settings to get the system to send different appointment types at different times. One of our customer support team members will reach out to you and help customize that for you. Thanks again!

Dana M. Especialidade: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários

13/12/2019

13/12/2019

see pro comment above.

Vantagens

I needed an appointment reminder software to help patients remember to keep their appointment. This software is great. It is affordable, easy to set up/use, and has resulted in fewer cancellations for my office. The best part is that it is hassle free. I autopay, they email me the statements and the product just works. As a busy business owner and doctor it's one less thing I have to stress about--which makes it worth it!

Desvantagens

Occasionally my patients will say they didn't receive a text or email.

Hello Dana,

Thank you so much for the detailed review! We are so happy that you have found it hassle-free. Unfortunately, there are times when emails are filtered out as spam and text messages are blocked by phone carriers. But this should be a rare occurrence. If you see an increase in undelivered messages, please give us a call so that we can investigate. Thanks again!