Avaliações do ReminderCall

Skyler G.

24/07/2018

24/07/2018

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

A great integrated reminder service that helps ensure return visits.

Suporte

Patient's really appreciate this as an option in my clinic. It helps them remember their appointments and it helps me ensure followup visits. I can also text a patient at any time through the website which is a great feature as some people prefer texting to a phone call. It also helps us to keep our scheduling in order as people are more likely to let us know if they are going to be late or miss their appointment. I really appreciate that it is integrated into my software. Once they are opted in, all I have to do is schedule normally and they receive their notifications.

Vantagens

I appreciate that the reminder software is integrated into my EHR scheduler and once the option is checked, I no longer need to set up a separate reminder for my patients. Once they are on the schedule, if they have opted in to reminders, it automatically sends them the reminder. This has helped tremendously with missed appointments.

I also like that a patient can text back the number if their schedule has changed or they need to cancel their appointment. I can then reply back to them via text, through Remindercall's website. It makes rescheduling quick and easy.

Desvantagens

My only dislike is the layout of the website that they use. It is not terrible but it could be cleaned up and perhaps be a bit more intuitive. It is not difficult to use and it functions well though.

Resposta: ReminderCall 25/07/2018

Hi Skyler, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are very pleased that the service is helping you communicate with your patients. You are right, our user interface could use some updating. We've been in the business for a while and it is starting to show. We are currently testing a brand new user interface which we hope to release by the end of 2018, so keep your eyes peeled. :)

Simon N. Especialidade: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários

15/10/2020

15/10/2020

Simpel and reliable services

Suporte

ReminderSMS help us send out SMS reminder services to reduce our appointment missing rate, in addition to our phone reminders.

Vantagens

It's simple and lightweight, and configurable to different appointment types
Reliable services, and pay per use price plan

Desvantagens

It lacks of email reminder features, which would be another great complementary feature.

Hello Simon,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're so glad to hear that you are enjoying the service and that we fit into your budget. Please let us know what type of email features you'd like us to add. Thank you!

Linda H. Especialidade: Serviços a indivíduos e famílias Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários

Reminder Call Review

Funcionalidade

It does seem to help to get our clients here regularly.

Vantagens

I like the ease with which we can send out text reminders to our clients.

Desvantagens

It would be nice if it sent out the reminders automatically

Resposta: ReminderCall 19/12/2019

Hi Linda. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave some feedback. We are happy to hear that the service is helping with patient compliance. Most of our integrations automatically send reminders. However, the software you use sends us data securely. It is set up this way because of the sensitive nature of these particular reminders. That said, I hope you find the patient responses that auto-populate your schedule helpful. Thanks again for your kind words. Please contact our customer service team if you need assistance.

Angela B. Especialidade: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários

23/10/2020

23/10/2020

Made us relevant

Vantagens

Using ReminderCall has helped make our services more relevant to today's generation. We are able to send appointment reminders, update on COVID procedures and we've even used it to better communicate with Spanish speaking patients. It has been so helpful as we evolve with our ever-changing society and culture, and has helped us communicate more effectively with the people we serve.

Desvantagens

The only thing I would change is the allowed length of text messages, otherwise very happy with this product and service!

Resposta: ReminderCall 26/10/2020

Hi Angela,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear that you are using so many of our features. Remember, live support is included with your account if you need any assistance. Thanks again!

Jason W. Especialidade: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários

17/12/2019

17/12/2019

Great Product that I would Recommend

Suporte

Cheaper and more reliable than other previous text reminder software we used.

Vantagens

Customer service always fixes any issues, when there rarely are issues.

Desvantagens

Sending manual texts via the website can be cumbersome.

Hi Jason,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. I'm so glad our service is making your life a little easier. Thanks again!

Eric H. Especialidade: Publicidade e marketing Número de funcionários:  201-500 funcionários Número de funcionários:  201-500 funcionários

17/05/2019

17/05/2019

Easy and Straight foward

Suporte

Great to work with. Easy to use.

Vantagens

The fact that it was so simple to set up. I launch tons of programs for my company and this is one of the smoothest implementations with the help of ReminderCalls account reps. Huge shout out to the reps!

Desvantagens

While the website is completely functional the design and presentation can use a little more work. It didn't hamper any

Hi Eric,
Thank you for the great feedback. I'm so glad that you had such an easy implementation. I passed on your shout-out to the technical support team--what a great way to start a busy Monday!
You are right that our User Interface is a bit dated. We are launching Rev 2 this year, with a brand new and better organized interface. I hope you will enjoy the new look and feel. Let us know!--Again, thank you for taking the time to write this.

Madhawa C. Especialidade: Aparelhos médicos Número de funcionários:  51-200 funcionários Número de funcionários:  51-200 funcionários

10/09/2019

10/09/2019

Best Reminding product ever

Suporte

we use that in our private clinic. we can remind the patients through the application.automatic text messages send to the patients before 1 day to the appointment.

Vantagens

Its very easy to use and the customer service is very good.its save our time and also the money.it have automated reminding option to the people who get service from us. automated text message system is very effective

Desvantagens

There is a problem with the voice mail reading through the product.and some time customer service agents get longer time to fix the problems.except that there is nothing to say about the product.

Resposta: ReminderCall 10/09/2019

Hi Madhawa,
Thank you for the great review.
I would like to find out more about the issue you are describing in your second paragraph. It sounds like maybe something needs to be fine-tuned in your settings. Expect a call from our Customer Support Team to help you with this. Thanks again!

Karen K. Especialidade: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários

16/10/2020

16/10/2020

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Dependable and reliable service.

Suporte

We set up the reminder call times for each patient either two days ahead or one day before their appointment. They like it too. It's a win win decision that I made using RemindCall.

Vantagens

I can count on the ReminderCall to remind my patients of their appointments. I can schedule and change the reminder call of their appointments at any time. My employee can do other functions in the office as this technology has allowed her more time for other job duties to get done since this service started.

Desvantagens

I had no problem. calling to reprogram the timing of the reminder calls.

Hello Karen,
We are so pleased to hear that the service is helping you remind your patients of their appointments. Thank you for taking the time to write this. If you need anything at all, remember that live support is included with your account!

Dolores R. Especialidade: Hospitais e Saúde Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários

20/10/2020

20/10/2020

Nice feature but

Suporte

Friendly on the phone when I need help

Vantagens

I like How the reminders are set to automatic

Desvantagens

Wish it could be set to two different times like the day before and morning of the appointment.
Also I occasionally need a email appointment sent out, they charge xtra for the email feature :(
I wish it didn’t charge xtra to get confirmations back, so we opt out of that feature too!

Resposta: ReminderCall 21/10/2020

Hi Dolores, thank you for sharing your experience! There is a way to set two different times. Expect a customer service representative to reach out to for a walkthrough. Thanks again!

Joshua C. Especialidade: Consultório médico Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários

19/10/2020

19/10/2020

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Easy to use, very helpful reminder helps our patients remember their appts and times.

Vantagens

I love the texting feature, the ability to text back and forth to patients is very helpful.

Desvantagens

I would love to see it send out reminders for appts scheduled after the send out time the day before and had some way of sending a "welcome" text as soon as a new patient is scheduled.

Resposta: ReminderCall 22/10/2020

Hello Joshua,
Thank you for your helpful feedback. Comments like these help us to offer new helpful features. I will add your suggestion to our list of feature requests. Thanks again!

Angela F. Especialidade: Serviços a indivíduos e famílias Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários

15/05/2019

15/05/2019

ReminderCall is fabulous!

Suporte

The system that we use was going to charge us 5x as much as ReminderCall for the same service and, as a small business, we just couldn't afford it. We were losing valuable work hours and tying up the phone lines making these calls on our own - also something we couldn't afford to do. ReminderCall is a lifesaver!

Vantagens

What a timesaver for my receptionist! She was spending hours making these calls and can now focus on so many other things! It was extremely easy to integrate with the medical software system that we use so we avoided having to enter any information into a database. Customer service made the transition enjoyable and we have felt supported throughout. A great deal for the cost!!

Desvantagens

The only drawback is that you have to access the report of confirmations/cancellations in order to find out who has done what. It would be helpful to have this either emailed or even integrated into the existing system (at least for cancellations) and I would be willing to pay more for that to happen.

Hi Angela,
Thank you for the awesome feedback, it's with these kinds of comments that we can work on providing even more functionality. It would be better if you could see your cancellations and confirmations live. The ReminderCall write-back feature can update cancellations and confirmations to some schedulers. This depends on the permissions that they give us. I'm going to have one of our technical support representatives take a look at your account and see if it's possible to turn that on with your software. We'll also look to see how your email reports are set up. Sometimes that can be set differently as well. Meanwhile, thanks again for taking the time to write a review!

Ally V. Especialidade: Consultório médico Número de funcionários:  11-50 funcionários Número de funcionários:  11-50 funcionários

02/01/2020

02/01/2020

Helped Practice Reduce Cancellations and No-Shows

Suporte

So far we have been greatly impressed, and are very happy with our purchase of and use of Reminder Call. I would highly recommend.

Vantagens

We purchased this product to help reduce cancellations and no-show appointments. It has helped immensely! We are able to alert patients via text or call that they have an appointment in 24hrs, and they are able to confirm with their schedules. They are also able to respond, which comes through via our email, and enables a quick re-schedule if we see it fast enough! It has also reduced no-show appointments to less than 1%.

Patients also love them messages and calls! They compliment the timeliness of them and consistency of the receipt of the messages and content.

Desvantagens

We wish that we could send a confirmation text upon scheduling appointments, which could be added to their phones calendar from the message. Then also, the original reminder the day before...

Resposta: ReminderCall 08/01/2020

Wow, thank you for the fantastic review. We are so excited to hear that your no-show rate went down to less than 1 percent. Thanks also for the great ideas. We have added them to our features request list.

Jamee F. Especialidade: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários

01/06/2017

01/06/2017

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We LOVE our reminder call system as do our patients! It's minimized our no shows tremendously.

Suporte

I have more time to actually do other tasks around the office and do my job rather than sitting and calling 50 patients a day to remind them of their next day appointment. We have no complaints about this software. It's great!! Our patient's become so dependent on the reminders, that when we've had power outages or the EMR has gone down, they've actually missed appointments, or do the opposite and call in to confirm their appointments same day.

Vantagens

It's easy to use with every EMR system we've ever had. We've been with reminder calls since 2006 and we've changed our EMR system at least three different times since then. Anytime we've had to change EMR systems and they didn't have some type of reminder system already, we would call reminder calls and ask if they would be able to work with the new system. The answer has always been a yes and they've always gone above and beyond with their customer service. It has multiple language options, so we can adjust each call to the patient's language preference. It truly is AMAZING!

Resposta: ReminderCall 02/06/2017

Hi Jamee,
Thank you for the wonderful feedback--I will share it with our team!

Chantal

Dawn S. Especialidade: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Nice integration with scheduler!

Suporte

It used to take our office a couple hours to make all the patient reminder calls each day. We frequently would get an answering machine and have to leave a message. Patients were asking for text reminders, but we couldn't find one that met our needs and was affordable. ReminderCall is a partner with Clinic Dr. and the integration was a huge plus! It's saved our office a lot of time!

Vantagens

I love that it integrates with our ERA, Clinic Dr. As long as our appointments are set by 5:30, calls/texts are cued seamlessly.
I also appreciate that after a couple failed test attempts, it will switch to a phone call to main. If an answering machine picks up, the entire call is recorded which is also nice.

Desvantagens

It's tricky to get the settings right at first. We were paying extra for confirmation texts, which nearly doubled our monthly fee. But once we got that set up, it worked great and our fee was reduced.

It would be nice to que different appointment types at different times. For example, we need 24 hours notice for massage cancellation but not regular appts. But they have to que at the same time.

Resposta: ReminderCall 15/05/2019

Hi Bobbie,
Thank you for taking the time to write this. We're very happy to hear that the system is working for you. Also, we can adjust your settings to get the system to send different appointment types at different times. One of our customer support team members will reach out to you and help customize that for you. Thanks again!

Philip L. Especialidade: Seguros Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários

18/04/2017

18/04/2017

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Totally reliable and unbelievable support

Suporte

The services just work, every day. Over the last 4 years I have sent 65,000 voicemails and 50,000 text messages.

We started with just voicemail reminders for appointments and naturally they improved the likelihood of the meeting taking place. We then added txt reminders - and because it was so easy - we added a txt confirmation (right after the appointment was booked). Our customers love it.

The best part is that customers are much more willing to reply to txt messages. Those replies come to us as email (instead of calls) which are easy to handle.

We recently started to converse with customers via the txt service, which was easy to implement and efficient for our operators.

Can't imagine doing what we do without these services.

Ease of implementation

Resposta: ReminderCall 18/04/2017

Hi Phil,

Thank you so very much for such a great review! We work really hard to offer the best service available, so I am happy to see that reflected in your experience. I made sure the Customer Service team got the recognition they deserve. They were really happy to see your review.

Thanks again!

Chantal Oicles
ReminderCall

Dana M. Especialidade: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários

see pro comment above.

Vantagens

I needed an appointment reminder software to help patients remember to keep their appointment. This software is great. It is affordable, easy to set up/use, and has resulted in fewer cancellations for my office. The best part is that it is hassle free. I autopay, they email me the statements and the product just works. As a busy business owner and doctor it's one less thing I have to stress about--which makes it worth it!

Desvantagens

Occasionally my patients will say they didn't receive a text or email.

Hello Dana,

Thank you so much for the detailed review! We are so happy that you have found it hassle-free. Unfortunately, there are times when emails are filtered out as spam and text messages are blocked by phone carriers. But this should be a rare occurrence. If you see an increase in undelivered messages, please give us a call so that we can investigate. Thanks again!

Julie S. Especialidade: Consultório médico Número de funcionários:  11-50 funcionários Número de funcionários:  11-50 funcionários

Reminder Call REview

Suporte

It has been great! We love Reminder Call.

Vantagens

I like reminder call takes care of everything for us. We don't have to send out the texts or calls, it is just automatically done. Before we would call each of our patients to remind them about their appointments. This has cut down a lot of time for our staff and made for more productive time. It is also incorporated into our software so the process of setting up was very seamless.

Desvantagens

Everyone once in a while (maybe once a year) there is a glitch that the texts/calls don't go out and then all our patients complain that they didn't get the message, but that happens with anything, so its not a huge deal!

Hi Julie,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are so glad the software is helping you be more productive. The next time your connection goes down, please alert us so that we can investigate. Thanks again!

Bobbie T. Especialidade: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários

Reminder Call Review

Suporte

Our overall experience has been positive. We also use reminder call to let a specific client know that they need to call us to change an appointment or that the office will be closed.

Vantagens

It is much easier sending out text reminder calls to our clients than making individual phone calls to each client daily. Our clients also prefer getting the text reminder, rather than the phone call.

Desvantagens

Would prefer if the client had the option to call the office to cancel or change your appointment, rather than P which means we have to call them. We then run into the problem with answering machines, voice mail boxes that are not set up and clients not answering because they do not recognize the phone number.

Resposta: ReminderCall 15/05/2019

Hi Bobbie,
Thank you for the feedback, we absolutely need these comments! The good news is that we can help address the issue you're having with that call back feature. All messages sent to patients can be fully customized to include an office call back number, and we'd be more than happy to set that up with you. Message scripts within Ekyros simply default to "reply P for a call" to avoid leaving a phone number that could be linked to your office for patient security. But this can be adjusted. One of our customer support team will reach out to you so that we can help change that script for you. Thanks again!

Chelise F. Especialidade: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários

Wonderful Client Communication at a Low Price

Suporte

We are able to effectively communiciate with our patients to remind them of upcoming appointments, changes in schedule and to pick up goods and products from our office. This is a great time saver for my staff, and they are able to focus on more important issues at our office.

Vantagens

I love the pricing for remindercall.com. As a small business we monitor our expenses closely. We use ReminderCall daily to communicate with our patients. The system is easy to use and customer service is great, though I have rarely had to call them during our 4+years doing business together.

Desvantagens

There is a minor glitch in the system that I have to double click to differentiate between calls and text.

Resposta: ReminderCall 20/12/2019

Hi Chelise,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review! We are not familiar with this glitch and will be reaching out to your office to see if it's something we can fix for you. Thanks again and have a great day!

Kimberly S. Especialidade: Hospitais e Saúde Número de funcionários:  Profissional autônomo Número de funcionários:  Profissional autônomo

26/12/2019

26/12/2019

Appointment Reminders

Suporte

It has been great for my patients as they love receiving the text reminders for their apps. It has cut down on the no show/cancellation rate in my office. Well worth the expense!!

Vantagens

It is very easy to once it is set up and my patients really appreciate and love receiving them the day before their appointment. It has cut down on the number of no shows/cancellations! Well worth having!

Desvantagens

I wish they had an app where it would be easier to text patients back as opposed to going to the website to answer back. Also wish I could get a report emailed to me each day as to which texts were delivered and which failed.

Resposta: ReminderCall 08/01/2020

Hi Kimberly,

Thank you for the thoughtful feedback. I have added your feature request to our list--so stay tuned! Thanks again.

Sheila B. Especialidade: Serviços a indivíduos e famílias Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários

Review by Sheila

Suporte

I've loved having ReminderCall. Making those reminder calls by phone was difficult becuase with our type of client, we never had the right number as they changed often, or the blocked calls from government type agencies, etc. ReminderCall elimiates that frustration.

Vantagens

It's very easy to use. I love that I can send reminders from home on Sunday. We close on Thursday so it's a long time from Thursday to Monday if I had to send the reminders while at work on Thursday.

Desvantagens

I have trouble with creating new messages and them not getting saved. The update button doesn't catch my eye or something. I get out and realize that the message didn't save. My problem I'm sure, but I just miss that step of saving every once in a while and it's frustrating.

Resposta: ReminderCall 14/05/2019

Hi Shiela,
Thank you for the honest feedback. It's comments like these that let us know where to focus new development, so we really appreciate your taking the time. Later this year, we will be launching Rev. 2 of ReminderCall.com which includes a brand new area dedicated to scripting. I hope you will like it better. Meanwhile, remember you can always call us and we'd be happy to do that step for you. Thanks again!

Kristy M. Especialidade: Design Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários

28/08/2018

28/08/2018

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Such a great business tool!

Suporte

As a tattoo shop, we used to have people forget about their appointments and just not show up all the time. But, with reminder call we have it set up to text them the day before their appointment to remind them. And, if they are unable to make it, they can call us ahead of time & let us know so we can fill the spot with someone else. It saves us from losing out on the money of No Shows. In my opinion, reminder call is worth every penny. It pays for itself several times over throughout the month.

Vantagens

Once it was set up, I've never had to think about it. The system works automatically to remind our clients of their appointments, which cuts down on our No Shows. Also, the customer service is amazing. Anytime I've had a question, I call them and they go above and beyond to help me out.

Desvantagens

It's a little confusing getting everything set up, so I had to have one of the customer service reps do it for me. But, they had it set up for me in minutes.

Resposta: ReminderCall 04/09/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review, wow! I'm glad the system is working for you and thanks for the shout out to our customer service team.

Paul M. Especialidade: Consultório médico Número de funcionários:  10.000+ funcionários Número de funcionários:  10.000+ funcionários

30/08/2019

30/08/2019

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

A great way to keep up with the pace in life

Suporte

A must have for the business man of today!

Vantagens

This is such a great software that allows you keep up with the fast pace in life while not forgetting important social contacts throughout the day. Call reminder allows you to hold and reply to phone calls at a later time for which during those important meetings or fun social interactions, when I phone call just isn’t in the plan can be delayed to a later date. It keeps good track and allows you to notify the person making the call that you are busy and will contact them later. It’s safe and easy to use. A must have!

Desvantagens

It really is simple to use and set up, but the only issue would be that it is limited in what it can do and how you can use it. But isn’t that the essences of what the soft ware is? So really no complaints overall, good service if you have issues with it.

Resposta: ReminderCall 04/09/2019

Hi Paul and thank you for the review! We're very happy that the software is helping you keep up with your hectic schedule. If you need any help, don't hesitate to reach out--technical support is included with all accounts.

Avaliador Verificado Especialidade: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários

Reminder Call

Vantagens

We love the use of this software for our office at is efficient, dependable and provides us with the accurate data related to our patient's appointments scheduled in our office. Patient's can easily communicate with us and saves them the hassle of calling when their is a texting option. Spares fees related to appt cancellations because it as easy as a text back to ReminderCall!

Desvantagens

The thing we like least about this software is that if someone's voicemail is longer, they don't tend to hear the message of their appointment. The voice starts talking as soon as someone (even a voicemail box) is heard on the other end and it results in the reminder call being done speaking as the voicemail box is ready to hear your message.

Resposta: ReminderCall 20/05/2019

Thank you for your feedback. Comments like these are very helpful. We're very happy that you like the service overall. There are some settings that can be changed a bit to help with the problem you are encountering. Please reply to this response if you'd like to try some different settings.

Carrie E. Especialidade: Consultório médico Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários

19/12/2019

19/12/2019

We love ReminderCall

Suporte

We are very pleased with ReminderCall it has taken given our employees extra time to work on other things, and not focus on just making calls to remind patient's of their appointments.

Vantagens

I really like that ReminderCall is able to access our appointments without me having to do anything. One time setup, and then done, I can forget about it.

Desvantagens

Patients do tell us that they will answer the phone and no one is there. I know this is from the lag from the time the phone is answered until the computer starts talking. I wish there wasn't any delay at all.

Resposta: ReminderCall 20/12/2019

Hi Carrie,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We are very pleased to hear that the service is saving you time. Thanks again!