Visão geral das avaliações de usuário

Sobre o CollaborateMD

CollaborateMD is a medical billing and practice management solution that helps practices and billing services of all sizes automate and streamline billing and coding processes. The system was designed to be both comprehensive and...

Saiba mais

Ordenar por:
Gianna D.

Avaliado em 07/03/2018

Excellent customization abilities within Scheduling and Reporting functions

It makes it easy for staff to understand billing procedures and therefore they can better explain to patients when balances accrue due to coinsurance/copays/deductibles.

Vantagens

The programming is intuitive and each section of a patient's account, such as patient data and claim data, communicates together (which improves ease of use and decreases labor costs).

Desvantagens

It needs to have bidirectional communication with our EHR, Practice Fusion. Claims are sent from PF to CMD, but patient data is not communicated from CMD to PF, which costs us labor to input the schedule and patient data twice, once in each program.

Sloan S.
  • Setor: Clínica de saúde mental

Avaliado em 12/05/2021

Collaborate MD

Overall, it was pleasant. User friendly. Very easy on the eyes and very easy to train staff on in regards to the front office aspect of the software.

Vantagens

The scheduling platform that Collaborate offered was very user friendly and offered a lot of features that helped our practice even when we were bringing on new hires. I liked most that in scheduling/calendar area you could at a very quick glance differentiate between scheduled, checking in, rescheduled, cancelled, and no show appointments. The "appointment box" if you will call it, also provided a glance of "appointment notes" from staff such as "collect $$$ copay" or "get new ins card" etc. That feature was very helpful across our practice since our verification and billing was a separate department than our scheduling and reception. Billing was no complicated and user friendly. Initially when I started using this program I was new to everything and had never even done billing before but due to its simplicity and ease of use it was not complicated for me, a new biller, new to the software, to pick up and start billing with ease.

Desvantagens

There were some gaps that could use some improvements. It lacked a comprehensive referral system, It lacked management access to fine tune the automations of the application such as patient reminders, patient broadcasting, same day appointment broadcasting ex. "the provider had an emergency, pls contact office to reschedule appt" or something of the sorts. Also, pt messaging features were lacking. I could not text a pt, email a pt, or anything like that from within the system.

Kareo Clinical, eClinicalWorks e Practice Fusion

Razões para mudar para o CollaborateMD

Highly recommended by a friend in the same industry. I was able to have the opportunity to view the workflow of Collaborate when I was at my friends practice while it was in use and get a up close view of how the software operated.
Jenifer N.
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

REVIEW FROM BAYWEST

EVERYTIME WE GET USED TO NEW UPDATES , THEN MORE CHANGES ARE MADE AND THERE ARE ALWAYS GLITCHES WITH PREVIOUS UPDATES...LIKE THE CODE WERE ENTERED WRONG

Vantagens

SOME OF ITS FEATURES ARE BENEFICIAL OTHERS ARE ONLY THERE TO HELP CERTAIN PEOPLE FOR THEIR SPECIALTIES. IS NOT ALWAYS CONDUCIVE TO WHAT WE NEED FOR OUR CHIRO OFFICE

Desvantagens

SOME FEATURES ARE REDUNDANT AND YOU HAVE TO GO TO SEVERAL OTHER SECTIONS TO DO THINGS INSTEAD OF IT BEING IN ONE SPOT. POSTING OPTIONS SHOULD ALL BE IN THE SAME SECTION. CHECKING ACTIVITY SHOULD NOT OPEN A WHOLE OTHER COLLABORATE AS IF I LOGED BACK IN AGAIN...SEVERAL OTHER THINGS AS WELL ARE INCONVENIENT

Erin C.
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Avaliado em 24/06/2021

Great product - Easy to Use!

Vantagens

I love the easiness of using CollaborateMD. It's an easy system to learn and to teach others. Everything flows nicely from one screen to another. I also love that you can customize reports and export them into formats that can be edited for future use.

Desvantagens

I wish customer service was a little more attentive and helpful.

AdvancedMD EHR

Razões para escolher o CollaborateMD

Medware is awful and AdvancedMD is harder to use with less customizations.

Software anterior

AdvancedMD EHR

Ease of use.
Chris K.

Avaliado em 27/06/2021

CMD is easy to use and reliable

Vantagens

I have used other billing softwares but CMD is easy to use and very reliable. There are add on features that can be utilized if wanted, but you don't have to pay for things you don't need.

Desvantagens

It would be great to customize reports more easily.

Jennifer W.
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

Best in the Market

Support is great, easy setup, easy navigation. I would highly recommend anyone move over to CMD.

Vantagens

It's easy to use, cloud-based, and the Dashboards and Reporting are the best, hands down.

Desvantagens

Payer Agreements have come a long way with CollaborateMD and are very straight forward but I'm always looking for ways to make this easier and faster for providers/groups. Possibly be able to log into the ChangeHealthcare portal in the application would make it easier. Their website is not as user-friendly as CMD. It would also be nice to schedule reports to be delivered to users, user's emails, and on certain frequencies.

Samantha L.

CollaborateMD for Family Practices

Overall, CMD is a great billing system.

Vantagens

CollaborateMD is overall a great product for billing. What I like the most is the flexibility in reporting. You can customize any report and pull all the data that you need. I've never seen reporting capability like this in any other billing system. Customer Service is great with CMD as well. My support tickets are always addressed in a timely manner.

Desvantagens

I am not a biller, but I do billing analysis on a daily basis and also help integrate CMD with our EMRs. I wish CMD had an EMR front end and wasn't just a billing system. The integration with EMRs is ok, but not perfect. There are small issues with each of our systems in communicating with CMD. One of our EMRs has to use the scheduler in CMD. The scheduler in CMD could use improvement. It is pretty basic and the user interface leaves much to be desired. Also it is not possible to use CMD reminders just on certain providers, you have to do them all. So we cannot take advantage of this feature the way we would like to.

Margarita G.
  • Setor: Contabilidade

Revenue Cycle Management

I've been around CollaborateMD since the beta version and have loved the improvements. The software is actually been a great asset on my resume and has helped me progress through the chains of management.

Vantagens

I've always loved how user friendly the software is. It's easy on the eyes and navigating is a breeze.

Desvantagens

Reporting. I have been able to work around glitches in the building process, but there is so much more that could be done to improve reporting. The software is more for individual providers versus facilities, which we work more with.

Leah F.

Avaliado em 28/06/2021

CollaborateMD review

Up until CMD was bought, the customer service was amazing. Now, not so much ☹️

Vantagens

Ease of use entering patients and claims

Desvantagens

1. Not being able to call and a live person answer, like years past.
2. Not being able to receive HRSA payments through ERA
3. Claims showing on rejection report that weren’t actually rejected
4. BCBSTX eligibility check not working

Carrie F.

Avaliado em 31/05/2016

Review of Collaborate MD

Vantagens

The reports on the software contain a lot of useful information for A/R follow up, and ease of use. The creation of claims is very easy and simple to use as well. The software is very easy on the eyes, and easy to comprehend. The large buttons at the top are not overwhelming, as I've seen in other comparable medical software systems.

Desvantagens

The inability to see a payment and where it was applied can be difficult when speaking with a patient, and they ask "Where did my $100 apply to?" which would require you to add up each of the applied portions of the payment. Sometimes system slowness can be an issue when trying to add new claims and patient demographics.

Jazmine D.

Ultimately Customizable

Awesome.

Vantagens

This billing system is ultimately customizable and caters to so many different practices. We love that this system integrates with many EHRs. We love that the reporting caters to the needs of our providers.

Desvantagens

What I like least about this software is duplicate claims don't get flagged or don't alert us.

Micah C.

Avaliado em 03/10/2016

Quality Practice Management Software

After working on a variety of practice management systems, from the very expensive to the potentially cost-prohibitive, I've found CollaborateMD to be extremely easy to use, as well as afford. From day-to-day tasks like checking insurance eligibility, to in-depth data mining and reporting, CollaborateMD has been an excellent solution for our practice.

Ease of use/functionality.

Desvantagens

The interface from our EHR to the PMS is uni-directional, and bi-directional would be ideal.

Resposta de CollaborateMD

Thank Micah for your kind words. It has been a pleasure to support you and your business since 2013. With the EHR integration, we are glad your business has found value. Our current integration has saved users hours a day of duplicate data-entry of patient demographics and the automation of creating claims. We are working with your current EHR vendor to allow more diversity with our API integration, to streamline your day-to-day functions even further, in the future.

Thank you again for your loyalty with CollaborateMD.

Jennifer Wilson
Sales & Solutions Manager

Respondido em 03/10/2016
Joey M.

Avaliado em 26/06/2018

THE BEST MED SOFTWARE

Vantagens

Collaborate is an easy to use software that is user friendly with many easy to navigate features. Many options on every reporting tab. Patient portal, demographics, financial and insurance information. This program also has auto updates that allows you to choose from the most updated icd10 codes and claim choices.

Desvantagens

The customer service could use improvement. Collaborate requests that you contact customer support through a message center and sometimes with the busy work flow the instant assistance would be more beneficial. If you are working on a report for the practice and need immediate assistance, you have to place the task to the side until Collaborate contacts you via message or via a phone call. They do have a self help option that sometimes needs more assistance with a one on one customer service rep

Melissa M.

Avaliado em 16/07/2016

CollaborateMD is the best kept secret in the industry bar none!

Vantagens

I can say with confidence from my own experiences plus colleagues' reported experiences with several of the most well known medical billing/practice management systems, that Collaborate MD is the best product among them all. It's the easiest, fastest, most intuitive, user friendly product with unlimited professional support in every area for as long as you have the product. They have one goal, to get their customer's claims paid as fast as possible, and they take it very seriously. They are constantly improving their product with many updates throughout the year which include implementing customer's input to maintain a cutting edge product that is continually evolving. For the price, it's a steal in comparison to other systems. If they ever get wise to what they have, they would charge far more for their services.

Desvantagens

Nothing. Product is exceptional all around and the people are top-notch professionals who know their product and area of expertise.

Carla S.

Great System and Staff

Overall, all experiences with CMD have been easy.

Vantagens

System if very user friendly. Tutorials and support is top notch.

Desvantagens

Limited to one clearinghouse, does not have EHR included.

eClinicalWorks, Kareo Billing e AdvancedMD EHR

Razões para mudar para o CollaborateMD

User Interface, ease of use and cost.
Syed J.
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Best and inexpensive RCM Software

One of the best I have used so far and always recommend to our clients.

Vantagens

This is by far one of the most user-friendly software I have used. It very easy to use and navigate through all the options.

Desvantagens

The claim scrubbing should be more enhanced as well as the Dashboard.

EHR 24/7, Kareo Billing e AdvancedMD EHR

Inexpensive and user-friendly.
Jackie F.
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

Avaliado em 09/06/2017

If you are a Medical biller, CMD provides all the tools you need to track your claims within...

I love it. I have all the tools and support I need to get my claims paid. While using CMD, we have increase our clients revenue by a minimum of 15% and some as high as 50%.

Vantagens

They are constantly improving the software based on what we, the billers, need. Very professional and knowledgeable staff and support is at no additional charge.

Desvantagens

CMD is a billing system. If you are looking for a more robust scheduler and other enhancements you may be disappointed. But as a biller; nothing else matters if you cannot get the claim out the door!

Natalia B.
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

Avaliado em 24/06/2021

Excellent and complete choice for medical practice management

Very good. We have used this software since we opened our practice in 2008 and never tried anything else. It is very complete and has improved with time.

Vantagens

It is very complete, with scheduling, patient account management, reports.

Desvantagens

Sometimes the accounting is confusing in the patient's record. Also, when in the past we had disputes with the accounting dept. for charges we considered unjustified, we were not given any consideration in several occasions.

Alexxis A.
  • Setor: Clínica de saúde mental

Collaborate MD Review

Collaborate MD has been very easy to use and train others to use. If/when there has been an issue the customer service is always quick and thorough.

Vantagens

There are a lot of features Collaborate MD ahs that if used properly can help you stay on top of your workload and are efficient.

Desvantagens

Sometimes the EOBs aren't in their until a few days after the payments were made making it harder to post payments and needing to pull the EOBs from other portals.

Deedee F.

Avaliado em 08/06/2012

I am the biller for a psychologist and his assistant. We have a small practice with a high Medicare volume. I started looking for a program because of the rejections from Medicare. I had to do double entry; by creating the claims on a PDF formatted HCFA form to print out on the actual forms and then mailing the claims in. Once they were mailed, my provider had to wait for up to a month for reimbursement of the claims. It was costing us a fortune to create these claims! The system we were using was not meeting our needs when it came to scheduling both of the providers in the office.

When we started on April 1st with CollaborateMD we were using 8.3.1 but a recent upgrade brought us up to 8.4. The upgrade was seamless and introduced the ability to assign tasks to other users (which I love!). The implementation went very fast. The data entry took about 2 weeks because I was doing it alone, but since our providers only see about 30-40 patients a week, it wasn't horrible. I did enter every patient from the old system just for the history. The training was through and I felt very supported and still do by our implementation specialist, Amanda. The only hiccup, if you will, has been with a payor denying claims that would not be denied on their own website due to a member ID number discrepancy.

The customer support has been wonderful. I call or email Amanda and I get a response quickly if not right away. I have benefitted from this change because I am getting most of my payments by ERA and now submitting most every claim electronically. I only have 1 payor who is not currently accepting electronic claims submission. I am very happy with my choice in this program. My only complaint is I wish we could have done it sooner.

Kerri P.
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Avaliado em 06/04/2019

Collaborate The Cheaper Way To Server A Practice

Collaborate works in sync with Practice Fusion, which is the electronic medical record side, and for the price, it is amazing software. Collaborate MD is a billing software which is low cost and easy for people who are not the most computer savy to use. Though the reports may not be very detailed or designed with special graphic functions they are easy to read and use to follow up on the money, and the customer support is one call away and most of all always happy to assist you. It has proven for us to be dependable and great to work with.

Vantagens

I love the ability to print multiple charts at one time. When working with accounts where you have to review multiple accounts and print billing for them it is nice to have software where you do not have to do one chart at a time.

Desvantagens

The reporting system is not very elaborate it is very simple and not as detailed as you may like.

Alex K.

Integral for Medical Billing

Overall, CollaborateMD has been integral for our primary reporting needs.

Vantagens

CMD allows report customization that is critical for analyzing medical billing, insurance collections and many other areas of our business.

Desvantagens

There are very limited options for patient statements, as well as reporting on deductibles, coinsurance and copay. Customer service has also not been as helpful in certain instances.

Lazette F.
  • Setor: Contabilidade

Avaliado em 24/06/2021

Always reliable!! Always updating!!

Over the 14 years, I have used this software it has grown with the industry and always adding new and improved ways of making what I do easier! I recommend it to anyone looking for this type of software!

Vantagens

The ease of use and the Help Section is soooo good if you need help with almost anything claims and payment posting issues.

Desvantagens

Nothing really. It worked great.

Julia H.

Avaliado em 29/06/2021

Extremely Pleased with this product

I recommend Collaberate to anyone looking for billing software.

Vantagens

It’s simplicity. It was easy to use. Clean on the screen and not a bunch of short cuts that only went one place...

Desvantagens

At the time I was using it there was no EHR feature available.

Yasienia R.

Avaliado em 03/07/2018

WONDERFUL BILLING SOFTWARE

Vantagens

Collaborate MD is a dowloaded software program that can be used web-based as well. It also has capabilities for practice management, claims management and intergrated payment processing features.

Desvantagens

So far so good with using Collaborate MD. We have used this software for our medical practice for years and would not even change to any other program.

63 avaliações