Visão geral das avaliações de usuário

Sobre o Sevocity

Sevocity is a cloud-based medical solution best suited to practices seeking a very customizable EHR. The system includes unlimited customization services, unlimited personalized training, and US-based live telephone support 24...

Saiba mais

Amanda
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Avaliado em 14/08/2018

Love this EHR!!!

After just a couple of weeks my staff has transitioned with little frustration. A very nice change from eclinicals. We have used Athena and Eclinicals and for a small practice Sevocity by far blows them out of the water. the minor cons are nothing compared to the benefits and US based customer service we have received. Don't underestimate this small company.

Vantagens

I love the ease of use and the simplicity. It gets rid of all the unnecessary clicks and other things that complicate other EHRs. My charting is faster and I love the easy customization.
EASY CUSTOMIZATION.
Nice lab interface.
Ordering made simple.
Patient portal nice and not overally complicated.
Minimal menus. Won't get lost in a sea of menu options.
Staff loves it.
Staff doesn't complain.
Well laid out.
I love the RCopia interface for eprescriping.

Desvantagens

1.Can only open one encounter type at a time. They are addressing this now, hoping this won't be an issue soon.
2. ICD10 search not great but a quick google search will find it if you can't find it immediately on theirs. I foresee this being corrected in the future. I just add them to my favorites as I have to look them up so there are fewer and fewer each day to look up.

Otherwise I have not found anything else I dislike.

Debbie
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Avaliado em 04/05/2021

Sevocity Review

The Med portal is fairly easy to use and again our overall experience with Sevocity is a good one, when we have issues or need assistance the support team is always ready to help and normally correct or solve any issue we have easily. We have only one issue which they are currently trying to resolve.

Vantagens

Product is easy to use, training is easy as well, our new employees seem to catch on quickly which is a plus for our busy clinic. Overall we like the software and it fits with our needs.

Desvantagens

We did have issues integrating it with the other software we use (Kareo) and they are currently working together now to fix an issue we have been having for about 2 months with new patients not able to cross over.

Our provider doesn't like the procedure notes with the EMR system so we use another EMR as well.

Resposta de Sevocity

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review. We will be following up soon regarding the procedure notes. Thanks again!

Respondido em 05/05/2021
Charlotte
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
N/D

Avaliado em 29/06/2022

Sevocity-easy to use

Sevocity is a basic EHR system that can be easily learned in just a couple of hours with minimal instruction.

Vantagens

Sevocity had been very easy to use compared to three other EHR systems I’ve used. I like the ability to create personalized templates and flow sheets created by the excellent customer service support team.

Desvantagens

I would like to be able to create templates without actually being in a client’s chart. I would also like to have the ability to create basic flow sheets. I would also like the ability to pull information from another provider’s previous documentation. These things may be possible but I haven’t discovered them yet as I have only used this system for the past couple of weeks.

Melhores alternativas ao Sevocity

Rachel
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

Avaliado em 01/09/2018

Low cost but inefficient as well

If I could get out, I would. The fact that one person only can be in the chart is ridiculous. It will slow down your pace and make your flow less efficient.
If I had to do it over again, I would not purchase this system.

Vantagens

Relatively easy to learn the software.

Desvantagens

1. Only one person can be in the chart at one time - so your staff cannot help you enter information if you are in the chart. Very inefficient!
2. No ipad or iphone app
3. Every time an update is made the system becomes more burdensome
4. We give suggestions to improve the system - positive changes are never made.

Resposta de Sevocity

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We hate to hear that you are not happy and hope you will contact our Support center for assistance. More than one person can be in the chart at the same time and you can easily send encounters between users. We regret that some of the updates required for CMS certification are not helpful but unfortunately are required for certification.

Respondido em 16/04/2021
Teresa

Avaliado em 18/04/2022

Sevocity has our stamp of approval

Sevocity is very easy to work on and with. The employees go above just working with you. They really try to help as quick as possible. I have never had a problem with them not getting back to me. I may not always like the answer but they do respong. Overall I love working with Sevocity.

Vantagens

We have been using Sevocity for 10 plus years. It is very affordable and user friendly. I love how we no longer have to keep up with charts and filing. Everything is right at your fingertips. Love how reports & labs are scanned right into the charts. Makes life so much easier for my front office staff and the nursing staff. Very easy to send the patients messages to the dr and receive a response in a matter of minutes.

Desvantagens

Really like the system but the only thing I wish was more available is setting up letterheads that print out on the letters you send out to patients. Sevocity was wonderful in helping us set up this feature when we first stated with them. Since them we have changed a few dr's and needed the letterhead updated. I have reached out to them but was told they only help with the initial setup. This I wish was different due to my staff nor I having any knowledge on setting up our letterhead. Therefore our letters go out now with no office letterhead.

Eno

Avaliado em 08/06/2021

Office Manager

I love that the software is easy to learn and use. Our physician feels very comfortable using the without fusing. Having 24 hours customer services representative is an added bonus.

Vantagens

Easy to learn, use and 24 hours availability of customer services representative

Desvantagens

I do not have any dislike at this time nothing.

Razões para escolher o Sevocity

Software not user friendly and poor or customer services representative when help is needed.

Software anterior

NextGen Office e OpenEMR

Razões para mudar para o Sevocity

Easy of use, 24 hours customer service and regular training.
Beth

Avaliado em 22/12/2021

Sevocity

My overall experience with sevocity has been good. Costumer support is usually very helpful and quick at responding back. Also very receptive to making updates when needed. It is also very user friendly as far as being able to modifier the templates our selves to make it fit our practice.

Vantagens

I like the ease of adding and modifying templates. Also setting up favorites that we use often.

Desvantagens

It takes to long to get a provider set up in sevocity with prescriptive authority. To many steps involved. Wish once the provider was activated that was it.

Kathy

Avaliado em 28/10/2021

Sevocity is perfect for Outpatient medical practices

Consistently meets or exceeds my expectations on Support and Reliability

Vantagens

The ability to customize the experience for each provider and to build endless templates without waiting on an implementation team to make updates.

Desvantagens

It only allows one encounter to be open at a time for a patient.

eClinicalWorks

Razões para escolher o Sevocity

Did not support ICD-10

Razões para mudar para o Sevocity

Cost and ease of implementation and customization to provider
Deborah
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

Avaliado em 14/04/2022

Review of Sevocity EMR System - We Love IT!

We use primarily as charting and electronic prescriptions. We don't take insurance so we don't use that part of Sevocity. It is interfaced with our scheduling software and works good. We also create accounts for our invoicing of documents/papers for the business part of the office.

Vantagens

EMR for charting, patient portal, customer support. We use Sevocity for a lot of document storage for all sorts of things for our office that don't have to do with patients, but deal with things for the office. We have used Sevocity for about 9-10 years.

Desvantagens

I would like to be able to rotate a document once it is uploaded into Sevocity.

Shaikh
  • Setor: Gestão da educação

Avaliado em 10/05/2022

A great software

very good

Vantagens

Easy to use and user friendly. This software works great !

Desvantagens

A lot of data on the screen at once. Needs to take a little to get use to the work flow of the software

Avaliado em 16/12/2016

Workable, but needs some work

Software: The software is a bit challenging to customize for some, but they do have customization experts that can help and do it for you. A few things could be added to ease use and interfacing, such as more detailed reporting options and import/export options. Luckily, they have product request forms and an actual department to take these requests into consideration for future updates.

Adding Users: The paperwork involved in adding users to Sevocity is minimal and not too tedious. The paperwork and wait time for adding clinical staff to the prescribing software, RCopia, is a bit too much, especially when you have a high staff turnover rate.

Customer Support: Starting out in Sevocity a few years ago, customer support was completely lacking. We would call and then not receive a call back for weeks unless we kept calling in to keep track. However, over the years they have developed new ways of handling calls and requests which have made it MILES ahead as far as efficiency.

Cloud-based
The account holder is able to add/delete users.
The account holder is able to customize
Frequent software updates
Product request forms
Reporting
Frequent training webinars

Desvantagens

Software servers go down sometimes
Import/export not global
Referral reports not specific enough
Need more options for notification pop-ups

Resposta de Sevocity

Sarah, Thank you for your feedback. We would like to understand more about your suggested reporting and import/export options and welcome you to submit product suggestions through the Help menu in Sevocity. Sevocity includes pop-up notifications for Health Maintenance Items and Vitals. If you would like one or both turned on or adjustments to the Health Maintenance alerts for your clinic please contact Support or suggest something different through the Product Request in Sevocity Help. Please keep in mind that we receive hundreds of product ideas every year and our #1 priority is meeting government program EHR certification requirements and these change every year. As a result, while we strive to address as many ideas as possible it is usually not possible to address all suggestions.

Debbie

Avaliado em 06/05/2021

Sevocity - One stop shopping

This software has helped my office to become very efficient, save us time, assist our patient response time and performance. The audit feature is very helpful and I use it often. Routing messages is easy to use and I train my staff to send one to themselves so we have a tickler file to verify no one is ever overlooked.

Vantagens

I have been using Sevocity since 2009. I enjoy the flexibility, I also appreciate that it is user friendly and Sevocity as a company is very attenuative in regards to how they can improve the system.

Desvantagens

The only con I have is I wish the interaction between Sevocity & Dr First was more helpful. It is not a Sevocity issue but a Dr First problem. It would be better if when a provider receives a refill request they had last visit and some additional information to speed the refill process along. Currently you have to leave Dr First - go into Sevocity review the chart, plan notes and return to Dr First to complete the script. It takes more time than it should. However It would not stop, prevent or slow down my decision to purchase Sevocity again.

Angela

Office Manager

The quality of the product is good. The only concern that is constant is the execution of the product and getting new providers enrolled but once that portion is completed things run fairly smooth. The last concern a customer service representative. There is one individual that needs additional training which can either make or break the process and that person answer calls regularly.

Vantagens

The software is user-friendly and the product seems to be consistent.

Desvantagens

The interface with other software's need to be better and the execution on when to update the software (time wise) and how it affects the customers.

Resposta de Sevocity

Angela, Thank you for your feedback. I have asked our support team director to contact you to find out more about your concerns with execution of the product and interfaces. We have customers go through support to enroll providers because we have to set up ePrescribing and we also offer customization and personal training to all new providers. Our support team director will also get more information regarding our support team member who may need additional training. Support calls are recorded and we have a quality review process where several random calls are reviewed and scored weekly. We may have missed a team member¿s need for additional training and certainly will address.

All updates are scheduled to begin around 11pm to midnight CT and we notify customers at least 72 hours in advance when an update requires Sevocity to be off-line. We make every attempt to limit the off-line time to 4 hours or less for such updates so that Sevocity is up and running no later than 4am

Lee

Avaliado em 14/07/2021

EHR need to be able to run on IPAD

Vantagens

It has the same features or even less one touch click like other EHR softwares

Desvantagens

Because the EHR and the PM are 2 separate products and not developed as an integrated all in one platform so sometimes an encounter/charge did not transfer to the PM/Billing system.
And the major complains from lot of doctors and they wish they can do it on an small/portable ipad instead on a Window or Mac laptop.
The Microsoft Surface option is not the same customer ease of use like EHR software that were built for Ipad user.

eClinicalWorks, NextGen Office e AdvancedMD EHR

Razões para mudar para o Sevocity

The doctor was using Sevocity EHR and has built a lot of customized template and does not have time yet to evaluate & switch to customize her template to a new EHR software running on IPAD/Window/Mac
Yvonne

Avaliado em 08/11/2021

Sevocity Review

We have been using Sevocity since 2010 and have evolved with Sevocity as it changes and updates to different versions. We love the easiness of the program and the different features as well as some of our trainers are great !

Vantagens

The features and ease of use in the Tools and Administrative are very easy to use, and if you don't understand Sevocity has Customer News in the Help Section where you can always request help, and / or go to training webinars. It is also easy to train our employees to use Sevocity.

Desvantagens

Most of the software is great and different features, but we always have trouble with the PPDX, this could be due to the Hospital we work with but it is an issue where we have had no incoming PPDX messages coming through and it takes a long time for this to get resolved. We pretty much gave up on it despite that we really need this feature for hospital notes, pathology etc.

Ronald
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Avaliado em 25/07/2016

Excellent System

Our office has come from eMDs and Praxis EMR systems. In addition, we have reviewed many other systems before we made the transition to the next EMR. Based on that information I can say Sevocity is easily the best of them all. We are a family practice clinic and I would highly recommend Sevocity for any primary care doctor.

Vantagens

Easy to use and learn, takes very little time and effort to get up and running with it. Is tightly designed and compact. None of this modular approach, like there is a module for this function and yet another module for that function. Feature rich, easy to set up and customize to your liking.

Desvantagens

Email feature bare bones, needs to function more like a real email system. But it is OK to work with, we use it a lot. During note creation, one can only access the prior note, not any other historical notes, a clear shortcoming in documentation. Sevocity uses Dr First as their e-Rx feature. While that system is not bad, Sevocity should insist to get more access to training resources from Dr. First. Training on Rcopia is spotty. With time and usage one can figure it out but an area that could be improved upon.

Salina

Avaliado em 26/08/2020

Love this software

Sevocity is great for my daily needs. Customer service is usually quick.

Vantagens

I love this software. It is easy to use, and takes care of all of my daily needs. Makes the care of patients easy.

Desvantagens

I have no cons related to this software. I do wish they had a practice management software to go with this EHR

AdvancedMD EHR

Jarred

Avaliado em 15/12/2016

Great EHR for the cost. very user friendly

Sevocity was the first EHR program that I had ever used. I was amazed at how with just a couple training sessions how easy it was to pick up. Sevocity made my first EHR experience a good one.

Ease of use.
Great customer support (which was rarely needed).

Desvantagens

No audible tone when a patient is ready to be brought back.

Resposta de Sevocity

Jared, Thank you for your suggestion. Sevocity is not currently designed with audio/sounds and most practices have indicated there is too much noise in the practice to be able to hear such audio indicators. However, we would like to understand more about your suggestion and exactly when/where you would like audible tones, so please submit a product suggestion through the Help menu in Sevocity. Please keep in mind that we receive hundreds of product ideas every year and our #1 priority is meeting government program EHR certification requirements and these change every year. As a result, while we strive to address as many ideas as possible it is usually not possible to address all suggestions.

Darren

Avaliado em 15/01/2021

A SUPER product.

Wonderful company that makes me feel important and pretty much treats me like a big deal

Vantagens

The infinite ways to modify the exam is a great. I have never seen this simple expandable format in other software. I love the easily customizable menus on the exams. All in one EHR and Front office is great as well. Support is great!! almost immediate every time I have used it. The best I have ever had in a tech company.

Desvantagens

Occasionally i come across something I cannot customize. It is rare though.

Daisy

Avaliado em 28/10/2021

Sevocity EMR

Overall the system does the job.

Vantagens

Overall the system is easy to use, easy to learn. The layout with the available tabs make it functional.

Desvantagens

It is a unidirectional system which does not allow for orders to travel from Sevocity to outside labs.
It would be nice that the patient encounter were just on one simple window versus the multiple tabs, including ordering medications from the encounter versus going into Rcopia.

Resposta de Sevocity

Thank you for your comments. We are pleased to let you know that we are in the process of developing a lab orders interface. Also, there is a Note Display tab on the encounter to view the entire encounter. If this tab is not available or you need help putting it in the order you wish, don't hesitate to contact our live toll-free support line at 877-777-2298. They should be able to assist you.

Respondido em 10/11/2021
julie
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

overview of emr

Well organized, easy to use, good service, good value overall quality. Would like to be able to have a better cut and paste option for the plan section and the ability to make some internal changes for myself without the assistance of the organization.

easy

user-friendly

Resposta de Sevocity

Julie, Thank you for your feedback. We would like to understand more about your suggestion for cut and paste so please submit a product suggestion through the Help menu in Sevocity. Please keep in mind that we receive hundreds of product ideas every year and our #1 priority is meeting government program EHR certification requirements and these change every year. As a result, while we strive to address as many ideas as possible it is usually not possible to address all suggestions.

While we offer free ongoing customization support, most customizations can be made by your clinic¿s administrator (or other designated individual) without going through Sevocity. We offer periodic free training on how to make customization changes and many of the sessions at our annual meeting are on customizations. You¿re also welcome to contact Support and request free individual web training on this.

JoAnn

Avaliado em 13/08/2016

Great EHR to work with!!

Sevocity came recommended to us as so did other EMR, all of the local physicians went with another EMR { E-C.....Wor..} we went with Sevocity and we are so glad we did. Most of the other offices want to change and we have given them the Sevocity site to contact... They will not be disappointed

Vantagens

The Support... I have called as late at 10 oclock EDT and was able to either get a question answered or they have logged in with me and fixed my problem , then took the time and explained what we may have done wrong... Love the support

Desvantagens

I wish they had a way of us detecting who has not been to our practice in the past 12 months, they have a recall but doesnt work for us!!

Wendy

Avaliado em 16/06/2016

Sevocity ppdx meaningful use

Recent webinar user ability, very helpful but let me wondering how the staff could better assist the Doctor so that his time is not all spent on sending the referral and documents.

Vantagens

Easy to understand and use but sometimes seems as though things are enter several times when once should be enough.

Desvantagens

Having to enter multiple times the same information in several different spot in order to meet the meaningful use

Rachel
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Avaliado em 16/06/2016

Price is good, but there is a tragic flaw

The product was generally easy to learn and is overall good value but the product has a tragic flaw (see below).

Vantagens

As above, the product was easy to learn and the training was good. The prescribing software is excellent.

Desvantagens

1. Two people cannot be in the chart at one time. For example, if you want to chart in the HPI, your nurse cannot enter meds or PMH, or be in any other part of the pt's chart. This seriously affects work flow, and for this reason alone I would consider buying another EHR. If you have a busy office, this is not a great system.
2. Everything is an "encounter" so if you change a med, or refill a med, or talk to a patient, you have to scroll through these encounters to find your notes. You can only see the titles of 5 encounters at a time and then you have to ask to see more.

I have asked the Development Team to fix these issues but they told me they have more pressing issues to work on.

Avaliado em 11/02/2022

Sevocity EHR

Vantagens

Clinic workflow is very straight forward and easy to navigate.

Desvantagens

Not enough report options for compliance.

NextGen Office e athenaOne