Visão geral das avaliações de usuário

Sobre o Sevocity

Sevocity is a cloud-based medical solution best suited to practices seeking a very customizable EHR. The system includes unlimited customization services, unlimited personalized training, and US-based live telephone support 24...

Saiba mais

Amanda S.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Avaliado em 14/08/2018

Love this EHR!!!

After just a couple of weeks my staff has transitioned with little frustration. A very nice change from eclinicals. We have used Athena and Eclinicals and for a small practice Sevocity by far blows them out of the water. the minor cons are nothing compared to the benefits and US based customer service we have received. Don't underestimate this small company.

Vantagens

I love the ease of use and the simplicity. It gets rid of all the unnecessary clicks and other things that complicate other EHRs. My charting is faster and I love the easy customization.
EASY CUSTOMIZATION.
Nice lab interface.
Ordering made simple.
Patient portal nice and not overally complicated.
Minimal menus. Won't get lost in a sea of menu options.
Staff loves it.
Staff doesn't complain.
Well laid out.
I love the RCopia interface for eprescriping.

Desvantagens

1.Can only open one encounter type at a time. They are addressing this now, hoping this won't be an issue soon.
2. ICD10 search not great but a quick google search will find it if you can't find it immediately on theirs. I foresee this being corrected in the future. I just add them to my favorites as I have to look them up so there are fewer and fewer each day to look up.

Otherwise I have not found anything else I dislike.

Debbie M.
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Avaliado em 04/05/2021

Sevocity Review

The Med portal is fairly easy to use and again our overall experience with Sevocity is a good one, when we have issues or need assistance the support team is always ready to help and normally correct or solve any issue we have easily. We have only one issue which they are currently trying to resolve.

Vantagens

Product is easy to use, training is easy as well, our new employees seem to catch on quickly which is a plus for our busy clinic. Overall we like the software and it fits with our needs.

Desvantagens

We did have issues integrating it with the other software we use (Kareo) and they are currently working together now to fix an issue we have been having for about 2 months with new patients not able to cross over.

Our provider doesn't like the procedure notes with the EMR system so we use another EMR as well.

Resposta de Sevocity

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review. We will be following up soon regarding the procedure notes. Thanks again!

Respondido em 05/05/2021
Lee M.

Avaliado em 14/07/2021

EHR need to be able to run on IPAD

Vantagens

It has the same features or even less one touch click like other EHR softwares

Desvantagens

Because the EHR and the PM are 2 separate products and not developed as an integrated all in one platform so sometimes an encounter/charge did not transfer to the PM/Billing system.
And the major complains from lot of doctors and they wish they can do it on an small/portable ipad instead on a Window or Mac laptop.
The Microsoft Surface option is not the same customer ease of use like EHR software that were built for Ipad user.

Alternativas consideradas

NextGen Healthcare, eClinicalWorks e AdvancedMD EHR

Razões para mudar para o Sevocity

The doctor was using Sevocity EHR and has built a lot of customized template and does not have time yet to evaluate & switch to customize her template to a new EHR software running on IPAD/Window/Mac
Rachel S.

Avaliado em 01/09/2018

Low cost but inefficient as well

If I could get out, I would. The fact that one person only can be in the chart is ridiculous. It will slow down your pace and make your flow less efficient.
If I had to do it over again, I would not purchase this system.

Vantagens

Relatively easy to learn the software.

Desvantagens

1. Only one person can be in the chart at one time - so your staff cannot help you enter information if you are in the chart. Very inefficient!
2. No ipad or iphone app
3. Every time an update is made the system becomes more burdensome
4. We give suggestions to improve the system - positive changes are never made.

Resposta de Sevocity

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We hate to hear that you are not happy and hope you will contact our Support center for assistance. More than one person can be in the chart at the same time and you can easily send encounters between users. We regret that some of the updates required for CMS certification are not helpful but unfortunately are required for certification.

Respondido em 16/04/2021
Eno I.

Avaliado em 08/06/2021

Office Manager

I love that the software is easy to learn and use. Our physician feels very comfortable using the without fusing. Having 24 hours customer services representative is an added bonus.

Vantagens

Easy to learn, use and 24 hours availability of customer services representative

Desvantagens

I do not have any dislike at this time nothing.

Razões para escolher o Sevocity

Software not user friendly and poor or customer services representative when help is needed.

Software anterior

NextGen Healthcare e OpenEMR

Razões para mudar para o Sevocity

Easy of use, 24 hours customer service and regular training.
Debbie K.

Avaliado em 06/05/2021

Sevocity - One stop shopping

This software has helped my office to become very efficient, save us time, assist our patient response time and performance. The audit feature is very helpful and I use it often. Routing messages is easy to use and I train my staff to send one to themselves so we have a tickler file to verify no one is ever overlooked.

Vantagens

I have been using Sevocity since 2009. I enjoy the flexibility, I also appreciate that it is user friendly and Sevocity as a company is very attenuative in regards to how they can improve the system.

Desvantagens

The only con I have is I wish the interaction between Sevocity & Dr First was more helpful. It is not a Sevocity issue but a Dr First problem. It would be better if when a provider receives a refill request they had last visit and some additional information to speed the refill process along. Currently you have to leave Dr First - go into Sevocity review the chart, plan notes and return to Dr First to complete the script. It takes more time than it should. However It would not stop, prevent or slow down my decision to purchase Sevocity again.

Darren S.

Avaliado em 15/01/2021

A SUPER product.

Wonderful company that makes me feel important and pretty much treats me like a big deal

Vantagens

The infinite ways to modify the exam is a great. I have never seen this simple expandable format in other software. I love the easily customizable menus on the exams. All in one EHR and Front office is great as well. Support is great!! almost immediate every time I have used it. The best I have ever had in a tech company.

Desvantagens

Occasionally i come across something I cannot customize. It is rare though.

Kelly S.

Avaliado em 27/12/2017

We use many EHR/EMRs and Sevocity is our favorite.

We benefit because the interface works so well with Open Practice Solutions

Vantagens

As a billing company the set up to interface with Practice Management software was with ease and it the only one that we interface with that works perfectly bi-directional. Also this software is user friendly. To check Meaningful use with the reports is also done with ease.

Desvantagens

I would say have the LMP date sent over with the patient charges would be so helpful for my OB/GYN group.

Latashia L.

Avaliado em 22/06/2021

Awesome

Vantagens

Very user friendly. Extra help features and videos

Desvantagens

Insurances did not merge over and we had to add

Shannon C.

Avaliado em 07/05/2018

Easy customization for this EHR

HIPAA complaint EHR

Vantagens

It has lots of options for easy customization, good customer support, clear instructions of how to use and integrate with other clincis/ labs/ imaging, ease of use, and is HIPAA compliant

Desvantagens

Price for start up fees and price per user monthly fee. Too expensive for a small clinic. We will have to stick with Practice Fusion or charm instead.

Sarah C.
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Avaliado em 16/12/2016

Workable, but needs some work

Software: The software is a bit challenging to customize for some, but they do have customization experts that can help and do it for you. A few things could be added to ease use and interfacing, such as more detailed reporting options and import/export options. Luckily, they have product request forms and an actual department to take these requests into consideration for future updates.

Adding Users: The paperwork involved in adding users to Sevocity is minimal and not too tedious. The paperwork and wait time for adding clinical staff to the prescribing software, RCopia, is a bit too much, especially when you have a high staff turnover rate.

Customer Support: Starting out in Sevocity a few years ago, customer support was completely lacking. We would call and then not receive a call back for weeks unless we kept calling in to keep track. However, over the years they have developed new ways of handling calls and requests which have made it MILES ahead as far as efficiency.

Cloud-based
The account holder is able to add/delete users.
The account holder is able to customize
Frequent software updates
Product request forms
Reporting
Frequent training webinars

Desvantagens

Software servers go down sometimes
Import/export not global
Referral reports not specific enough
Need more options for notification pop-ups

Resposta de Sevocity

Sarah, Thank you for your feedback. We would like to understand more about your suggested reporting and import/export options and welcome you to submit product suggestions through the Help menu in Sevocity. Sevocity includes pop-up notifications for Health Maintenance Items and Vitals. If you would like one or both turned on or adjustments to the Health Maintenance alerts for your clinic please contact Support or suggest something different through the Product Request in Sevocity Help. Please keep in mind that we receive hundreds of product ideas every year and our #1 priority is meeting government program EHR certification requirements and these change every year. As a result, while we strive to address as many ideas as possible it is usually not possible to address all suggestions.

Angela M.

Office Manager

The quality of the product is good. The only concern that is constant is the execution of the product and getting new providers enrolled but once that portion is completed things run fairly smooth. The last concern a customer service representative. There is one individual that needs additional training which can either make or break the process and that person answer calls regularly.

Vantagens

The software is user-friendly and the product seems to be consistent.

Desvantagens

The interface with other software's need to be better and the execution on when to update the software (time wise) and how it affects the customers.

Resposta de Sevocity

Angela, Thank you for your feedback. I have asked our support team director to contact you to find out more about your concerns with execution of the product and interfaces. We have customers go through support to enroll providers because we have to set up ePrescribing and we also offer customization and personal training to all new providers. Our support team director will also get more information regarding our support team member who may need additional training. Support calls are recorded and we have a quality review process where several random calls are reviewed and scored weekly. We may have missed a team member¿s need for additional training and certainly will address.

All updates are scheduled to begin around 11pm to midnight CT and we notify customers at least 72 hours in advance when an update requires Sevocity to be off-line. We make every attempt to limit the off-line time to 4 hours or less for such updates so that Sevocity is up and running no later than 4am

Ronald B.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Avaliado em 25/07/2016

Excellent System

Our office has come from eMDs and Praxis EMR systems. In addition, we have reviewed many other systems before we made the transition to the next EMR. Based on that information I can say Sevocity is easily the best of them all. We are a family practice clinic and I would highly recommend Sevocity for any primary care doctor.

Vantagens

Easy to use and learn, takes very little time and effort to get up and running with it. Is tightly designed and compact. None of this modular approach, like there is a module for this function and yet another module for that function. Feature rich, easy to set up and customize to your liking.

Desvantagens

Email feature bare bones, needs to function more like a real email system. But it is OK to work with, we use it a lot. During note creation, one can only access the prior note, not any other historical notes, a clear shortcoming in documentation. Sevocity uses Dr First as their e-Rx feature. While that system is not bad, Sevocity should insist to get more access to training resources from Dr. First. Training on Rcopia is spotty. With time and usage one can figure it out but an area that could be improved upon.

Salina B.

Avaliado em 26/08/2020

Love this software

Sevocity is great for my daily needs. Customer service is usually quick.

Vantagens

I love this software. It is easy to use, and takes care of all of my daily needs. Makes the care of patients easy.

Desvantagens

I have no cons related to this software. I do wish they had a practice management software to go with this EHR

Alternativas consideradas

AdvancedMD EHR

Jarred J.

Avaliado em 15/12/2016

Great EHR for the cost. very user friendly

Sevocity was the first EHR program that I had ever used. I was amazed at how with just a couple training sessions how easy it was to pick up. Sevocity made my first EHR experience a good one.

Ease of use.
Great customer support (which was rarely needed).

Desvantagens

No audible tone when a patient is ready to be brought back.

Resposta de Sevocity

Jared, Thank you for your suggestion. Sevocity is not currently designed with audio/sounds and most practices have indicated there is too much noise in the practice to be able to hear such audio indicators. However, we would like to understand more about your suggestion and exactly when/where you would like audible tones, so please submit a product suggestion through the Help menu in Sevocity. Please keep in mind that we receive hundreds of product ideas every year and our #1 priority is meeting government program EHR certification requirements and these change every year. As a result, while we strive to address as many ideas as possible it is usually not possible to address all suggestions.

Julie M.
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

overview of emr

Well organized, easy to use, good service, good value overall quality. Would like to be able to have a better cut and paste option for the plan section and the ability to make some internal changes for myself without the assistance of the organization.

easy

user-friendly

Resposta de Sevocity

Julie, Thank you for your feedback. We would like to understand more about your suggestion for cut and paste so please submit a product suggestion through the Help menu in Sevocity. Please keep in mind that we receive hundreds of product ideas every year and our #1 priority is meeting government program EHR certification requirements and these change every year. As a result, while we strive to address as many ideas as possible it is usually not possible to address all suggestions.

While we offer free ongoing customization support, most customizations can be made by your clinic¿s administrator (or other designated individual) without going through Sevocity. We offer periodic free training on how to make customization changes and many of the sessions at our annual meeting are on customizations. You¿re also welcome to contact Support and request free individual web training on this.

Joann G.

Avaliado em 13/08/2016

Great EHR to work with!!

Sevocity came recommended to us as so did other EMR, all of the local physicians went with another EMR { E-C.....Wor..} we went with Sevocity and we are so glad we did. Most of the other offices want to change and we have given them the Sevocity site to contact... They will not be disappointed

Vantagens

The Support... I have called as late at 10 oclock EDT and was able to either get a question answered or they have logged in with me and fixed my problem , then took the time and explained what we may have done wrong... Love the support

Desvantagens

I wish they had a way of us detecting who has not been to our practice in the past 12 months, they have a recall but doesnt work for us!!

Wendy B.

Avaliado em 16/06/2016

Sevocity ppdx meaningful use

Recent webinar user ability, very helpful but let me wondering how the staff could better assist the Doctor so that his time is not all spent on sending the referral and documents.

Vantagens

Easy to understand and use but sometimes seems as though things are enter several times when once should be enough.

Desvantagens

Having to enter multiple times the same information in several different spot in order to meet the meaningful use

Rachel S.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Avaliado em 16/06/2016

Price is good, but there is a tragic flaw

The product was generally easy to learn and is overall good value but the product has a tragic flaw (see below).

Vantagens

As above, the product was easy to learn and the training was good. The prescribing software is excellent.

Desvantagens

1. Two people cannot be in the chart at one time. For example, if you want to chart in the HPI, your nurse cannot enter meds or PMH, or be in any other part of the pt's chart. This seriously affects work flow, and for this reason alone I would consider buying another EHR. If you have a busy office, this is not a great system.
2. Everything is an "encounter" so if you change a med, or refill a med, or talk to a patient, you have to scroll through these encounters to find your notes. You can only see the titles of 5 encounters at a time and then you have to ask to see more.

I have asked the Development Team to fix these issues but they told me they have more pressing issues to work on.

Jennifer B.

Avaliado em 08/01/2019

Customer since 2010

Vantagens

Easy to use. Support is great when needed. Product recommendations are listened to and even implemented.

Desvantagens

No easy way to make copies of charts. Medications program within Sevocity is not as user friendly. That company isn't interested in feedback.

Resposta de Sevocity

Jennifer, thank you for the review. I'm excited to see that our 24/7/365 support is always available for you. I've taken notes of your cons and have passed those along to correct team member. If you have any additional concerns or feedback, please email us directly at [email protected], we will make sure it gets to the right person. Thank you again.
-Sevocity Marketing

Respondido em 11/01/2019
Yvonne S.

Avaliado em 09/08/2017

Sevocity has by far been the best EHR we have used.

OUTSTANDING TEMPLATES, EASY TO TRAIN EMPLOYEES, AND GREAT REPORTING TOOLS AS WELL AS CUSTOMIZATION.

Vantagens

Mostly we like the templates, how we can make our own templates that best fits our office and that support is always there to help. Team members are great and always helpful. Also the its easy to train new staff.

Desvantagens

Sevocity has grown since we first started with Sevocity so recently there has been some changes and we understand that they have more clients but a little more one on one and quicker customer support would be great just like the good old days.

Teresa R.

Avaliado em 10/01/2019

Office Managers Review on Sevocity

Our office has been using Sevocity for almost 10 years. My Dr's seem to really like it. They say it helps them find the information on the patients so much easier.

Vantagens

Love that you can leave messages for the staff and Dr's. Love how the demographic rolls over and charges to our billing system.

Desvantagens

wish we could have more than one interface. Not sure if this is a sevocity issue or not.

Resposta de Sevocity

Thank you Teresa! We appreciate your loyalty and thank you for taking the time out from your day to write this review. I¿ll have someone from our team look into the interface issue you mentioned. Thank you again!

Respondido em 31/01/2019
Russell P.

Avaliado em 16/12/2016

EHR that makes charting simple!

The goal of charting should be to capture a comprehensive record, during the workflow, in minimal time and Sevocity is the perfect tool for meeting this goal.

Vantagens

function, easy to use, direct integration with the billing system.

Desvantagens

meaningful use functionality has been poor.

Resposta de Sevocity

Dr. Pendleton, We are very disappointed to hear that you are disappointed with our meaningful use functionality. We will be contacting you to find out exactly what you have concerns with. I am optimistic that we can address your concerns as we generally receive very high marks from customers on our MU dashboard report and the ability to easily meet MU requirements.

Yudelsy M.

Sevocity EHR Review

Very simple to use the program and works fantastic with patients and staff. Provides an easy communication channel to share information. 5 stars all around!

Easy use

Desvantagens

Not being able to delete some mistakes made

Resposta de Sevocity

Yudelsy, Thank you for your feedback. All chart entries are editable up until the provider signs the note (note that the audit trail automatically tracks all changes by user and date). After the note is signed by the provider that same provider may amend the note. If you make a really ¿big¿ error such as putting a note on the wrong patient and the system will not allow you to undo this, please contact Support and we can assist.

Melissa P.

Avaliado em 19/08/2018

Day to Day Utilization

Vantagens

Ease of use. The software is intuitive . The ability to combine a narrative and "box checking" / templated documentation is a positive-----the patient's story and treatment is logical and easily retrievable. When new staff is added they catch on quick. This software is not so robust that it is overwhelming to a new staff member. .

Desvantagens

It would be helpful to see past vitals on the same screen as current vital sign entry . Trends would be less likely to be over looked.

144 avaliações