Visão geral das avaliações de usuário

Sobre o InSync Healthcare Solutions

Enhance patient care with InSync's fully integrated, easy-to-use, cloud-based healthcare IT solutions configured specifically to your practice and workflows. EHR, practice management, medical billing, telemedicine, e-prescribing...

Saiba mais

Notas do recurso

Veja as avaliações do InSync Healthcare Solutions

226 de 226 avaliações
Ordenar por:
Layla J.

Avaliado em 30/06/2021

Insync helped us say Bye bye bye to outdated systems.

The helpfulness of the staff that we worked with during implementation has been absolutely amazing. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] will forever be my favorite Insync employee. She was kind, polite, prompt and professional. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] were also extremely helpful.

Vantagens

Previously, we had used 3 other EHR's, each with their own set of issues. However, the last one really took the cake. We were promised timely access to support, the ability to customize many things and ease of use. We stuck it out for 2 years, but when the EHR started deleting notes, not saving information, changing dates and times, we had no choice but to switch. So far, Insync has delivered everything promised and more. What took me 2-3 hours and several applications in previous EHR's, takes one report and maybe 20 minutes in Insync. This literally saves me hours of work. I have yet to have a question that cannot be answered.

Desvantagens

The only thing I did not care for was the amount of ways to do one thing. So, it's not even a real complaint. But when teaching staff how to do things, it can be confusing to show them how to start an encounter from the facesheet, and the scheduler and the dashboard etc. It is nice that there are so many ways to complete a task but it is also a bit of a pain.

Jennifer L.

Avaliado em 19/08/2021

Loving it.

It has all been great. I loved the customization process and getting to be a part planning how we use the system instead of having to bend or redo every internal process in order to fit the system.

Vantagens

The integrated clearinghouse info is so helpful. The ability to resubmit claims through InSync is a huge plus. I love that I can work rejected claims within InSync. Prior to this, I was having to wait until I got EOBs to see any rejections or inactive insurance issues. Now, I can catch those issues much faster (sometimes the same day) and fix the issues.

Desvantagens

My least favorite thing is the inability to see visits in patient demographics - financials unless a claim is done. If I have a claim back-log, the front office can't pull the financial details for a client. We were used to a view/edit charges type arrangement that showed visits regardless of whether or not the claim had been processed (which wasn't always a good thing). It's more of an adjustment to how we do things than a criticism of the software.

Razões para escolher o InSync Healthcare Solutions

Valant was not great. It had somethings that were good, but when they switched from PPS to IO...it went downhill fast. We had issues or outages almost daily. The "upgrades" they were doing were mentioned and then it would take forever to do them. It was like once you were in Valant, you were stuck with the way they worked. Enhancements don't get made often. They need a better team that listens to clients and the needed features.

Valant EHR Suite

Razões para mudar para o InSync Healthcare Solutions

InSync had all the features we'd been seeking and had stellar reviews. We had the opportunity to speak with a reference company that had switched from Valant to InSync. Their reference was great - "best move we've ever made."
Brittany E.

Avaliado em 17/01/2020

Highly disappointed in this product; if on the fence, look elsewhere

I was initially excited about this new system because of the capabilities that it was said to provide (i.e., customization to meet the needs of the clinic, streamline communication between 2 locations, departments and therapists, ability to complete daily notes quickly and easily, ability to keep up with progress reports and due dates, simple and intuitive user experience). However, from the first day it was a complete nightmare, greatly contributing to my decision to leave the practice and seek employment elsevisor, it was always difficult to review my assistants paperwork remotely. We eventually had to schedule extra time outside of our normal duties just to sit down and go over paperwork face to face.
This system caused me to spend countless extra hours working at home and at the clinic just to troubleshoot. My efficiency and quality as a therapist was compromised; More focus and time was needed to deal with inSync, leaving very little time to plan effective treatment sessions and give clients what they need. In turn, this created dissatisfied clients.

How could it be improved?: The only way this system could improve is to not exist. I not only lost income and time, but I also decided to leave a great company solely due to this software.

Vantagens

Implementation team was kind and helpful when on site.

Desvantagens

1. The system was always freezing up causing me to lose paperwork. If it didn’t freeze, sometimes it would take 30+ minutes to load the next page or save when working on things like evaluations.
2. The user interface is very complex to navigate and learn. Requiring countless hours of unpaid work.
3. As a supervisor, it was always difficult to review my assistants paperwork remotely. We eventually had to schedule extra time outside of our normal duties just to sit down and go over paperwork face to face.
4. Whenever there were updates, so many things would change, it was like learning the system all over again.
5. Patient files, names, contact info and important dates were very difficult to access causing many miscommunication between therapist and families. where.
6. Printed documentation was poorly formatted, further impacting my professional image as well as the clinic's

Kierra H.

Avaliado em 27/07/2021

Review of Insync

With all of the above being said, I think [SENSITIVE CONTENT] did a great job! There were some hiccups along the way but he helped us walk through them. It is always hard going from one platform to another- you are so used to doing things the old way that you think that is the way the work flow should be. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] did a great job of showing us what we are capable of doing in Insync. He would ask "why do you want to do it that way" and the answer 90% of the time was because that was what we were used to. He would then show us how Insync gets to that same end result and why it was done that way. He went to bat for us with support to try and get a few things added/changed- a big one for us was the scheduler. In the old system we had a view where we could see all the facilities schedules on one schedule, we very much miss that view. We know that it may or may not be implemented but he was still willing to do the work to try. I always had lots of questions and he was always willing to answer them and if he didn't have the answer he was willing to spend the time to find the answer. He was a great asset to our implementation.

Vantagens

(I used all three sections below to describe our overall experience with Insync) I would say that we are too new to the experience with Insync to really comment on if/how it has helped the business/ practice. I would like to comment on our implementation experience. It is my impression that no one really knew what was going on at the start, I do not blame this on any one person. It sounds like the type of training that we decided to do (Insync University with 10 hours of training with a specialist) was a new tier. Doing the training via the University came with its own challenges as it is hard to find space in a full practice for clinicians/ support staff to get training done. It would have been very nice to have an itinerary laid out. (We were given the itinerary for the large market at first and while that looked overwhelming it was nice to see the time frames and what was expected) For instance, week one workbook completed, week two- trainings 1-6 complete (setup reminder configuration), week three trainings 7-12 completed (ECPS done for the providers)..etc.

Desvantagens

There was a lot that needed to be done but I always felt like we were missing something or we were rushed to get stuff done because we didn't actually know it needed to be completed. When it came to training with a certified Insync trainer, we did one 5 hour block where we closed the clinic so everyone could attend the training. We walked away from that with lots of questions, unsatisfied. It may have been untraditional for a clinic to want to do all their clinical training in one setting but that is what worked best for us as a clinic. The trainer went through the initial setup of the EHR 4 different times, totaling probably 4 hours of that training. Each group that we had go (front desk, med providers, therapists) were walked through the basics/ set up of the EHR. We feel as though it would have been more efficient to have the trainer do the basics once and then break it down further with each individual group. Again, I don't blame this on one person, I think there was confusion based on the training package we bought. I hope our experience can help shape a better implementation process for future practices!

Sumeeta V.
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

Avaliado em 18/07/2021

The best customer service around

The best part about InSync is the customer service. I’ve been utilizing this software for over 5 years and while the product could be more efficient, the assistance from your support staff is unparalleled. I’ve been working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for a little over three months and he has been wonderful. I signed a new client and he helped me get the account set up excising patience and acting as a guiding voice. I never once was worried about anything because I know [SENSITIVE CONTENT] would be able to answer any questions I had. He handled my MANY inquiries with grace and patience. His due diligence made this process painless.

Vantagens

The product is very easy to use and simple to understand but what keeps me coming back and signing new clients on is the impeccable customer service.

Desvantagens

Eligibility through practice insight and some other reporting features could be improved. Insurance eligibility especially is currently very tedious to verify. The reporting features can be improved as well. For manual entry of claims a tab over field for ICD-10 would be helpful. Clicking to
Proceed is a waste of time. That’s the feature that makes me want to consider a different software. I’ve asked customer service many times if anything can be done but they said nothing can be changed about that.

NueMD e AdvancedMD Billing Services

Razões para mudar para o InSync Healthcare Solutions

Loyalty and the fact that insync was willing to work with me with regards to pricing.
Jessica S.

Avaliado em 30/06/2021

I only wish I knew about this software sooner!

We had several people on our implementation team, all of whom were great to work with! Each person was responsible for making a different portion of our implementation run smoothly — they sent someone to our office to observe for a few days and understand our needs and desires for our practice, then spent the next few weeks building it out and meeting with me to make sure we were happy with it. Another person was solely responsible for migrating our data from our old system. Another spent a week at our site teaching our whole staff how to use the new system. We had weekly zoom call scheduled before and after our ‘Go Live’ date to make sure we have all the support we need. Then we have an on call support staff for any ongoing needs or questions following that. They really want to make sure we are taken care of… Everyone we have dealt with at InSync has been super nice. Our implementation specialist, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], and our trainers [SENSITIVE CONTENT], were personable, professional, organized and knowledgeable! Implementing a new system can be stressful, but the three of them made everyone feel relaxed and we had a great time with them!

Vantagens

The product looks a little overwhelming at first, but the team at InSync held our hands, every step of the way and we are picking it up quickly. Even some of our self-proclaimed ‘tech-dumb’ staff members are loving it. We love that it is all inclusive and we were able to streamline so many of our procedures. We no longer outsource our insurance claims processing, we spend way less time on data entry related tasks, progress notes are much quicker and more accurate, the clients are having a much easier time with the billing statements and their client portals. The ‘To Do’s’ feature allowed us to eliminate the use of an additional (and expensive) help desk software system for managing tickets and tasks. InSync seemed a little pricey up front, but when we looked at how it eliminates the need for other costly services and helps us keep track and not lose money from missed / rejected claims, etc… it is definitely paying off!

Desvantagens

We only ran into a couple of snags along the way, but when we did, there was a team of people to fix them — usually within a couple of hours or a couple days. They’ve also taken down ideas from us for future features to potentially add to the system.

Razões para escolher o InSync Healthcare Solutions

We were outgrowing therapy partner. The software was glitchy and the customer service had declined. They had told us about several improvements and a ‘system rebuild’ that was in the works but it had been three years with no updates. When we reached out to let them know of our unhappiness, they told us there never were any promises of updates or new features. We couldn’t continue to utilize them without getting those glitches fixed, as our practice was growing! So we started looking elsewhere and found inSync. Ironically, shortly after we had the conversation where they told me there were no plans for new features, they rolled out the very feature we’d been begging for, and had been promised all along. But it was too late because it still left us with a glitchy system and poor customer service, and we were already moving on.

Razões para mudar para o InSync Healthcare Solutions

InSync had a lot more options as far as customizing the software to fit our needs and keeping all our practice procedures in one place. We were tired of having a different platform and login for every task that we needed to complete. The sales staff and other team members were also really pleasant to work with!
Jessica W.

Avaliado em 18/05/2021

A business that prioritizes integrity.

I had the opportunity to speak with a very personable sales representative who's motive was to inform not to say anything and everything necessary to close the sale. The software itself has all of the functionality needed, and ultimately is the platform that I have been desperately searching for!

After I decided to move forward with this product, I then was setup with an implementation specialist who held my hand every step of the way through the setup phase. If something needed to be updated or changed, I would receive an e-mail saying the task was completed before I even had the chance to request assistance.

Finding a business that prioritizes integrity while striving to provide the best product is unfortunately very rare. Every step of the way, when I expected to hear "I'm sorry, we can't do that." (even if it would be understandable to hear), I received a "No problem, I'll get that going for you". As a small business owner my to-do list is a never ending whirlwind, and the problem solving and support I received through this process is hands down the best I have ever experienced.

Vantagens

Overall functionality options, workflows personable and customizable by position not just at a company level, logical admin settings and oversight options, focus on specific operational procedures.

Desvantagens

Haven't found anything yet, but I will circle back around to this when I do.

Brenda W.

Avaliado em 24/06/2021

inSync won us over

I still believe that we made the right choice in switching to this product. There have been some wonky adjustments and features that I miss with our old system but overall, this is 1000% better:)

Vantagens

I love that there is so much care and attention put into implementation and training!

Desvantagens

-I wish this system came with the ability to live-chat (instant message) with the rest of the staff.
-I also miss not being able to email unlimited statements for free to clients.
-I have not found a quick/simple way to resend a telehealth link (by receptionist) to a client if they can't find their previously sent link.

athenaOne

Razões para escolher o InSync Healthcare Solutions

We needed more/better features.

SimplePractice

Razões para mudar para o InSync Healthcare Solutions

Cost and ability to have a separate contract for our billing add-on (RCM)
James D.
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Avaliado em 14/07/2021

Overall a good EHR

Vantagens

The customization both with only paying for services used as well as how much the actual EHR can be changed in terms of how a note looks, bringing previous notes to compare plus keep some information if the same.

Desvantagens

I mentioned above about the prescription platform. This is bad enough that I could consider changing EMR once main contract is done. The other issue is lag. There are times it take several minutes to be able to open a page.

Michelle D.

Avaliado em 15/10/2020

This application has the potential to be great with a massive overhaul

Overall, I believe this application has the potential to be really good though it needs a rather substantial overhaul to be fully brought into the 21st century. For an application that hasn’t been around a decade, some of the features are quite dated and there is zero transparency on suggestions for application modifications and seemingly zero quality control. I firmly believe that many of this platforms limitations is the result of skill (or lack thereof) of the developers as many much older EMRs have the basic functions that InSynch lacks.

Vantagens

You can add your own forms and documents. (Although said custom document seem to exist pretty much as stand alone documents. There is no way to inject otherwise populate data already within InSynch into said forms thereby requiring lots of manual typing of duplicative data).

Desvantagens

This application has NO test environment. This means when you Go Live and as you continually onboard new staff, you will be playing around in your live system. This matters because there is no way to delete anything in this platform, not even as an administrator.
The application is exceptionally slow. There is no global autosave feature which means that there is a huge possibility of loosing data. Pages take a long time loading.
The calendar needs a massive overhaul as it is very dated and rather limited. Providers cannot individually set their availability. Availability is limited to the agency hours and no appointments can be set outside of this without resorting to all sort of antics.
Client documents must be added one at a time. Actually, very little can be completed in this application in bulk, which is very frustrating and time consuming. Moreover, you cannot download a clients entire chart at once. Each document must be downloaded one at at time which is unnecessarily laborious.

Jennifer F.

Avaliado em 16/05/2021

Mixed Batch

Overall it has often felt like smoke and mirrors on many occasions. We greatly appreciate the support of our Account Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and really loved [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]; however, the sales team really sold us on all the support that we will obtain and then after changing Account Managers after starting and having to ask really pointed questions we only over the last two months are crystal clear on what InSync/RCM will and won't do and we specifically told the sales team that we did not have any billing team or any front office staff to support us and we were told not a problem "we do it all from nuts to bolts." As a result of this misled information we are now paying for additional support staff that we previously did not have because it is clear that InSync/RCM does not "do it all."
The amount of changes mid-stream that we have had (i.e., our software wasn't set up for onboarding, the person who trained us left the day of our training, you switched our Account Manager after 2 months of onboarding us, we lost our auth specialist, we were never fully trained on all the reporting available, and we weren't fully trained on the Issues log) happen has been very disconcerting. It makes us wonder if the business model at InSync/RCM is truly focused on supporting the businesses they are set to support or they are focused on only their business model. This all has left us wondering if we made the right choice.

Vantagens

The basic use of the product in providing and generating progress notes and an assessment are easy to use; however, the actual nuts and bolts of what can be done and all the workflow specifics of what support can provide the user was not a known reality to our group.
We really like that for those bills that are straight forward and clean that we are seeing a return pretty quickly. We love the fact that the software can be versatile and provide us data points as long as you know how to select all the specific fields to generate the report.

Desvantagens

We find obtaining data reports quite difficult because there are so many specific items that must be set up in the individual reports it is hard to use in that way. Given that our set up was botched and then our training was limited thereafter it led to us finding 8 months later that we were not closing loops on our claims which has led to a great deal of financial loss. I think the biggest concern is that the sales team really misspoke when they said that we were all fine and that the billing team will do it all for us. That resonates in my mind almost weekly as we continue to slough through billing issues that were made in the beginning. Equally, that the person who was to do our set up and have us ready did not have our system set up which greatly delayed our onboarding and vastly changed our system and created a lack of trust from the onset. Outside of that the fact that our Account Managers changed before we were fully onboarded caused us to struggle with the Issues Log down the road as well. Presently our additional issue is that we have not been able to easily identify where our total issues log items reside to follow up with a "click of a button" like the sales team said would happen. Another concern is that in trying to set up a customizable report by meeting with our support team three times has led to more concern that those that write the custom reports do not understand what the user wants regardless of how we explain it.

Wendy W.

Avaliado em 26/04/2021

Integrative Health Consultants

I was happy for the most part that we were still able to manage in the middle of a pandemic and execute everything as best as we could. That being said, I was very disappointed with the fact that we were not able to have a smooth transition with the medical record data migration. The entire implementation team knew we were coming from "Therapy Notes" product. Yet you had no "work around" for a smoother migration. Once the patient data was moved, it seemed as though we were left to figure out a process. But in all honesty, if I had to build a spreadsheet and download data, and upload file to spreadsheet, why bother? I may as well just upload it directly into the new system myself. To send it to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at Insync would have basically added to the process.

I find it hard to believe that we are your only clients that have had such an issue. We aren't the only ones that have worked with Therapy notes prior to InSync. So the fact that your team doesn't have additional support or a better way to go about the process other than building a spreadsheet, surprises me.

Although I am considered a super user, I am still not very confident in what I am doing. I am however willing to follow prompts and troubleshoot as necessary.

Vantagens

I loved that most everything is customizable per the user. Anything that we needed as an organization could also be accommodated or was something we were told we could see in the future.

Desvantagens

From my perspective (not very tech savvy) I was confident I could learn how to use the system pretty easily. However, It's quite a maze trying to learn where to go to get started when you need to configure something diferently. It's like we need to assume what we are supposed to search for in the search bar.

It seems some things save or revert to a default status or populated for me. When we upload documents to the doc manager, the clinician is auto populated from the prior time it was used. It has also done this in other places within the system. It should clear once we save the doc. etc.

Claire O.
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Avaliado em 09/03/2021

Insync - efficiencies on EHR and RCM sides

Overall Insync Healthcare Solutions is a comprehensive integration of clinical and business in one user-friendly customizable product.

Vantagens

We have been using Insync for a year now and overall have been very pleased.
On the EHR side, the customization of the platform, particularly the Encouter Notes has been the best feature. Being able to tailor it to our patient population with integration of review of systems, quick check-boxes and so many scales has streamlined our documentation and improved efficiency.
On the RCM side, having a designated team has been invaluable! Our Accountant Managers have been very knowledgable and creative, out-of-the-box investigators and our revenue stream has steadily increased over the past year.
Additionally, the Customer Support Team has also been incredibly accessible and so helpful in problem-solving issues that arise.

Desvantagens

The reports are plentiful, but almost too many options. It has been somewhat challenging to find the right reports to measure productivity. The RCM team continues to take our feedback and are regularly updating and improving reports.

Linda G.
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Avaliado em 25/02/2021

Happy Customer

I only first went live beginning February 2021, with the encouragement of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]., my Implementation Specialist. I admit, in the beginning I felt overwhelmed because I am the sole provider I had to learn all aspects of the software. However, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] encouraged me to hang in there and promised the support would be there when I needed. I'm very happy I hung in...Insync is going to make my professional life so much easier.

Vantagens

Insync allows me to bring all facets of my business under one umbrella:
program management,
submitting claims,
client/patient statements,
clearinghouse,
credit card processing,
patient portal with
customized forms for progress notes and initial assessment, along with
HIPAA and consent for treatment, and
telehealth with Zoom that is very reliable.
With the portal, patients can make their credit card payments online and
send/receive emails that are all HIPAA compliant.

Desvantagens

Setting up insurance companies was a bit of a challenge; however, that is because I forgot to change my address on Medicare website which caused a glitch in processing claims.

Davey C.

Avaliado em 20/05/2020

Customizable software for practices that operate differently from the rest!

Our overall experience with InSync was great! There were much fewer "disconnects" between what the sales team promised and what was actually delivered than we expected. Their company is highly organized and the process from sales to use was very transparent. In the areas where the software fell short, their team was able to provide a workaround for our practice in the short-term while their development team was notified to make long-term adjustments. The implementation process happened in the midst of the COVID-19 outbreak. Which for us meant moving our on-site implementation to virtual. With that being said, InSync was still able to provide a good implementation for our practice all through Zoom calls - which further speaks to how well trained and adaptable their staff is.

Vantagens

- EHR module for mental/behavioral health services is very comprehensive and comes with the ability to automatically integrate patient responses on forms and normed tools right into your notes.
- All of the reports are very comprehensive and export to excel with filters already built-in. You can get information as granularly as you need.
- Generally, most aspects of the software are highly customizable.
- Support and Implementation teams are highly accessible and responsive.
- The development team seems to make rapid improvements and feature requests.

Desvantagens

- In addition to behavioral health, our practice also offers Speech, Occupational, and Physical Therapy services. Many of our patients are receiving services from multiple disciplines. Where this software excels on the behavioral health part of the EHR, it falls short for our other services. It does not have built-in templates/graphs for evaluations of the Allied Health disciplines and InSync does not have clinical professionals on their staff that really understand the clinical work-flow for those services which can make setup and implementation a challenge. We've also found that clinical goals can get shared across providers of different disciplines which can cause the note-taking process to be more cumbersome than necessary.
- As this software is customizable you must "purchase" licenses for use. If you are a practice that has a fluctuating number of physicians, the process to get licenses for providers is over-kill.
- With a high-level of customization comes many menus and places where changes can be made or things can be found (or lost). For many people, getting around the software is not as intuitive as others we've seen.

Razões para escolher o InSync Healthcare Solutions

NueMD was acquired by AdvancedMD and was no longer being supported. While AdvancedMD offered to move us to their software, we found that it was not a good fit for our organization.

NueMD

Razões para mudar para o InSync Healthcare Solutions

InSync provided better or similar solutions for our group than all other products for the same or not much more cost. Cheaper software solutions did not provide us with the tools needed for our practice to be successful.
Dennis K.

Avaliado em 05/01/2021

Excellent product - Awsome Support Staff

Once we met with the InSync management we knew this was the company for us. They are "can do" people. They had a solution for every challenge we have. As a large behavioral health service provider we have staff located in many places so we needed a software product that had strong management functions. InSync has it.

Vantagens

First and foremost the ease of use. The product is very intuitive and easy for staff to learn and operate. Second, the support staff are awesome. They helped us at every step. Very knowledgeable, approachable and always there for us. Also, the cost savings. While we didn't realize how much we were going to save at the beginning. We now know we will save $3M over the next 10 years. And we will be able to repurpose a couple of staff as less support is required with this product.

Desvantagens

Gees, not much here. We are so satisfied. I guess the fact we did not implement it sooner.

Cerner Millennium

Razões para escolher o InSync Healthcare Solutions

Our old system - was just too old. While, we are savings a tremendous amount of money we choose InSync because we need a more modern system. Something that could change with the times, something flexible and able to integrate our State required reporting into the software.

Cerner Millennium

Razões para mudar para o InSync Healthcare Solutions

The product was more usable. More flexible. More learnable. More in everyway. And the staff are all awesome!!
Sondra R.

Avaliado em 09/12/2020

Carbon County Counseling Center

I have to say that all of my interactions with InSync and the various staff that I dealt with were very pleasant to work with and very helpful. Our Implementation Specialist and Trainer,[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], was awesome to work with. He was always willing to help in any way and was patient when we needed clarification on something more than once. He was really helpful in helping brainstorm different things that might be helpful to our agency, since I wasn't getting much feedback from my staff. He was very knowledgeable about the system. If there was something that he couldn't do or wasn't sure about, he was quick to get right on addressing the issue/question/concern. This helped us to continue to move forward in the process. He also did a really great job about following up with us and helping us work out some kinks that came up after we went live.

Vantagens

I liked that this software was fairly easy to navigate. It is also easy to make modification and changes to various aspects of the system, so that it can grow with us and be molded to fit our needs as our needs change. I also like the fact that it is internet based, so that we aren't limited to access and staff can get caught up on their work or can work from home if the need arises, particularly with the COVID-19 pandemic. I also like the fact that the system seems to capture more information and helps provide a clearer picture of what our clients needs and progress are. I also like how easy it is to create forms to add to our system, so that we can transition to a completely paperless system. I also love the fact that you have videos to show how to do certain tasks in the system. It made my life a lot easier when it came to learning the system and training the staff. It is also nice to go back and get a refresher if it is something that we don't do every day.

Desvantagens

We did have some difficulty with integrating the software into our agency, but I don't really think that had anything to do with the software. I think that it was more of a reluctance of some staff to learn a new system and being kind of set in their ways. I also think that we could have customized things so much more if I would have received feedback from my clinical staff. I have since learned of so many other options that we had available to us, as we have merged with a different agency (High Country Behavioral Health) and I have seen how differently they are set up. Like I said though, I don't think this had anything to do with the software, more the individuals that were going to be using it and that I needed feedback from.

Some of the videos were a little outdate, because updates had been made. Some individuals had some difficulty with that. I still really like that you guys had that option.

Kelly K.
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

Avaliado em 05/08/2020

Outstanding Development and Implementation

The different stages I have been in with InSync has far exceeded my expectations. The team I have worked with from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] everyone has been not just patient and kind, but knowledgeable and helpful. The customer service alone would keep me with InSync, but the actual product is easy for all of our different types of workers from the more technologically hesitant to those who are more fluent in different EHRs. I was hesitant to change EHRs because I know how extensive the transition can be but I have to say it has gone much much better than I would have ever thought!

Vantagens

I have had to change systems before just a few years ago and the development and implementation team we worked with for InSync was beyond phenomenal. Not just knowledgeable but really eager to make the system work for us instead of just getting it implemented. We had some big changes for our organization in the middle of it and the InSync team came to us with not just a ton of positivity but with solutions and suggestions to our concerns. Phenomenal team.

Desvantagens

I am currently at a point where I am finding very little that I dislike about the program. There is always the minor hiccup here and there finding things we thought we created right but needing to adjust and that really just comes with any system.

Valant EHR Suite

Razões para escolher o InSync Healthcare Solutions

We needed an EHR with a better flow in day to day use, less builds upon builds, and faster resolutions to issues. We were combining two states for the first time and the options we had in InSync would far exceed what we had in MyEvolv.

Razões para mudar para o InSync Healthcare Solutions

Pricing obviously is always key for a smaller non-profit organization. The ease of the system, it is intuitive and is an every flowing system, not waiting for more builds to be stacked on top of each other to work. The hope for faster response times on problems with the system and also the ability to use the system easily on any browser, the client portal and the overall team we were dealing with.
Lindsay C.

Avaliado em 29/07/2020

Psychology and Counseling Center - Insync Review: Billing and Scheduling

While the beginning parts were rocky, overall, our office is very happy with the program. We have seen an improvement in workflow as well as in revenue.

Vantagens

The product makes workflow easy and provides accurate information for the user quickly and clearly. There are a lot of little things that Insync's product provides that make it easier to function.
Billing: Having a large billing team is wonderful. The billing team is able to get claims out quickly and properly.
Communication: The communication between IT, service, and billing department and the client is outstanding. It enables our office to troubleshoot small and large issues in a timely manner and creates a more smooth and profitable outcome for our business and providers.

Desvantagens

The initial learning curve with the product was extremely difficult. We had great assistance from the onboarding team; however, due to all of the 'bells and whistles" it made it quite difficult to learn.
Eligibility: Our office pays for Eligibility which is great because it shows us real time if the patient's insurance is active. Unfortunately, benefits for mental health are not shown on this portal. It would be wonderful if our office and other mental health offices had access to this information as it would save hours of time for the office as we still have to verify benefits for new patients who come in and existing patients who have insurance changes.

Kimberly H.

Avaliado em 10/03/2020

Very Impressive System

So far, we are only not even a month into the system and have been able to not buy 10 cases of paper a week. Yep, were were paper charts, Doctor never did EMR. She loves it. Billing is getting a handle on the mountains of EOB's and the Meaningful Use reporting required by ACO's and Medicare, have eased several persons jobs where they have been able to take a vacation.

Vantagens

Wow! When a chosen group of 4 personnel decided to switch systems, I was in the forefront of finding exactly the right system for our practice. We had outgrown our old system. I chose 5 companies, InSync was the 4th to be viewed. The sounds coming from the office after viewing the system, told it all. We found OUR system. Since all systems with them are not alike, that made it all that more special. Everything was thought of in designing this program from the colors being all happy and when our logo was already on the system, all I could say was "SOLD". Integration was very good, I had transferred systems 4 times before and I was nervous because this was the largest I every had to oversee. They made it seamless. I was the only one to learn the system, per the owner of the company, so as to not have way too many minds explaining what they all needed. I had a good idea of how this company runs and was to design it accordingly. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], my Implementation and Training Specialist, was unbelieveable. She had so much patience and never minded going over and over things until I understood. When I felt we were ready, we presented it to Doctor. There were tears in her eyes as she was so happy with HER system. Built completely with her in mind and the other 85 other staff members. This systems has and will continue to allow us to take this company to new heights. We added a new office already. Thank you, INSYNC!

Desvantagens

I least like that it is fun. You actually want to keep working, or playing, as we call it. Hard to shut it off. One showing of the system by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and you are sold. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] will call you just to chat.... All fun people. The in house people were amazing. I just realized, there is no CONS....

Nick K.

Avaliado em 06/08/2019

InSync EMR Review

Our overall experience with this Insync so far has been really good. We really appreciate the support that has been given to us. I have a few overall concerns though:

-Things felt rushed. I felt like even though we had deadlines, we needed more time with implementation. the rep did not contribute to this. Just in general though, I felt rushed to decide on the contract originally, I felt rushed on picking a "go live date", and I felt rushed getting all the information prepared for the go live date (even when it was looking like we might not make it, the option of pushing it back a little was not on the table).

-The support team does the best the can to help us solve our problems and we love that. There is a language barrier though that makes understanding the material challenging. Including the Insync University tutorial videos.

Vantagens

The part of Insync that we like so far the most, is the patient portal and how simple the system is for patients to use. We also really like that we do not have to bill secondary claims out on paper by using Insync. This is way more efficient than what we were doing in the past. We also really like the central scheduler. It is way more friendly. The global schedule is simple, sleek, and clear.

Desvantagens

This is a hard question for me to answer at this time because we have only been live for 3 months. So far what we like least is the billing section of the practice management portion. We haven't used the automated claim generator yet, and honestly we are nervous about it just because the migration from the old system to this was so messy that we are afraid if we do not go through everything by hand for a while, we will miss critical details that will effect claims going out "automatically."

Another thing that we really like, but also dislike is how deep this software goes. There is almost too much that can be done in Insync. It is such a big system that we feel that it is going to take us at least a year to really have a good grasp on what Insync is capable of.

Lastly, we really aren't a big fan of the way that the assessment is set up currently. We are moving things around and adjusting to see if we can disable parts we don't use, or add parts that speed up our process, but right now it is no simpler than the last EHR we used.

Kareo Telehealth

Razões para escolher o InSync Healthcare Solutions

Poor customer service, to many clicks to get to certain places in the EHR, no patient portal, and Welligent constantly crashed and the system would be down minutes, all the way to days sometimes, costing us a ton of money.
Rebecca S.

Avaliado em 30/06/2017

This system has caused too many grey hairs and too much stress . . .

The set up process for this system was very stressful – we were promised outcome reports and the ability to do accrual accounting reports that were not developed until months after we went live with the system. Most of their support staff are from India and are difficult to understand, and the amount of staff hours it took to customize the system was outrageously high. Overall, it is a relatively easy system to use although there are times when things take three key strokes when it seems like it should only take one.

Vantagens

Our initial support and training staff were exceptionally responsive to our needs and excellent at what they do. Most of the people who work for the company seem to really care about the product and care about whether we are happy with the system or not. Even the owner of the company went to bat for us several times when we were not getting features we had been promised in a timely fashion. Generally, the system is extremely customizable to our practice and we were able to set it up for our specific needs. Now that the system is up and running, our staff, clinical as well as billing/scheduling, seem to be really happy with it.

Desvantagens

As I mentioned, during the initial setup and customization of the system, our initial trainers and sales people were all awesome to work with. Now that we have gone live and are using the system, we are dealing with the technical support staff. While they generally respond in a timely manner, all of the ones I have dealt with are from India and are either extremely difficult to understand or else don’t seem to fully understand what we are trying to say. This can be extremely frustrating at times.

We were told the program was very customizable – which is true. The problem is we didn’t realize that their setup team had so many customizations and updates to make for other clients that it took almost 8 months from the time we signed the initial contract to get our needs addressed. This wasn’t helped by the fact that they kept giving us dates we could expect the next software roll-out and then those dates kept getting postponed. One major problem was that we had been told before we bought the system that it could do accrual accounting. Then we discovered it wasn’t set up to do accrual accounting at all. From April 1st, when we went live, to the end of June, we were unable to generate any financial data. This was a big problem for us. In addition, we were unable to generate specific outcome reports we had been promised (and that we needed for quarterly reports for some of our funding sources). This has been worked out now but was very stressful at the time.

One of the things that appealed to us about this system in the beginning was the great reviews it got for its technical support and the responsiveness by which they responded to problems. While they are generally responsive, they haven’t consistently been so. One staff person told us the company was growing so fast that they were unable to respond to the increase in technical support needs. Maybe this is something that has been ironed out by now but it was certainly a problem early on.

Sylvia C.

Avaliado em 15/10/2015

INSYNC made it all possible! THANK YOU InSync!

Vantagens

I love that InSync understood from the start that all practices (even within their own specialty) have very specific requirements and needs. Insync personalized the software to accommodate the needs of our practice and also tailored the EMR's work flow to mirror our current work flow pattern. This allowed for a much smoother transition. InSync was our practice's second attempt to transition to an EMR system. Our previous vendor's software was very restrictive and offered very little in the way of personalizing it to meet our needs. It wasn't user friendly and their technical support wasn't very supportive or helpful. Being user friendly is extremely important. Even if an EMR is tailored to your needs, if you can't figure your way through it in a quick, easy manner, you will end up frustrated and unhappy with your EMR choice. InSync's EMR is VERY USER FRIENDLY and is set up in a SENSIBLE MANNER that doesn't get you lost or confused. InSync made our transition from paper to EMR pretty darn easy for such a big, sometimes scary, undertaking. I can't say enough about how much support they offered both technical and personal (needed some emotional hand holding at times!). They went out of their way to make sure we successfully transitioned and they continue to be there for any ongoing support we may need.

Desvantagens

The only thing that I could say here was that I wish I could have extended the 3 day onsite training to 30 days! Uh, but that would be unreasonable I know :-) But in reality, InSync, although not physically present in my office anymore, has always been available to answer my questions, guide me when needed and to help troubleshoot solutions. By "troubleshoot solutions" I don't want to imply there are any "issues" with the software. I haven't found any "issues" as of yet. I happen to have very high expectations of what I was looking to capture from an EMR, and how I could use it to help our practice meet AND score high on ALL clinical measures across the board for P4P, HEDIS and Meaningful Use. So by "troubleshoot" I just meant we worked to make sure this could be achieved. I am happy with the outcome.

Jeffrey G.

Avaliado em 31/07/2019

Very very good EMR

I am able to now say to the government that I have an EMR that is certified for MIPS and the other current government requirements, which will allow me to avoid penalties in the future.

Vantagens

It is cloud based so I don't have to go in after hours to do constant "updates" like I used to on my old EMR. THe presentation of the screens appear professional and the notes are laid out in a professional appearing fashion. I like the lab interface as well and the patient portal is very nice.

Desvantagens

The templates are not as robust as what I am used to. THey only allow you to save pre-clicks in the physical exam templates and I really miss it in the Review of Systems. The medication/allergy modules are a third party and don't interface seemlessly with the software. For instance, if a pharmacy sends me a request for a refill on Joe Smith, I can't just click on Joe SMith's name and be brought to the refill screen automatically. I have to log out of the pharmacy screen, search for the patient's name in the EMR, navigate back to the medicine module, search for the medicine that they requested and THEN finally refill it. This is very inefficient. If the pharmacy is requesting medicine XYZ for Joe Smith, we should be able to be brought to the refill of XYZ on Joe Smith with literally one click and no typing of names. I think they are working on fixing this so I am hopeful it will improve soon.

Jacqueline A.
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

Avaliado em 29/07/2020

RCM Services

Vantagens

This software has definitely improved our workflow processes and has exceeded our expectations regarding the easiness and accuracy of implementation from our previous reports. The product itself is user-friendly but what is most valuable to us is the constant overview and assistance provided by our account manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. We are extremely satisfied with her and her team’s support.

Desvantagens

There are constant changes being made to the software program, which can create a learning curve at times, but we understand and are confident these ongoing changes are only implemented to better the products and we all benefit from these changes.

Razões para mudar para o InSync Healthcare Solutions

We chose InSync not only because of its competitive price and licensing benefits but also because of all the products it offers on both ends with RCM and EHR.
226 avaliações