Visão geral das avaliações de usuário

Sobre o JOBPROGRESS

JOBPROGRESS is a cloud-based construction management solution for residential remodeling contractors. The solution works with small businesses and can be customized as per the needs of an organization. It offers estimating,...

Saiba mais

Notas do recurso

Veja as avaliações do JOBPROGRESS

348 de 348 avaliações
Ordenar por:
Zach L.

Avaliado em 28/06/2019

Best CRM For Your Money!!

Excellent or A++

Vantagens

Easily the best and most customizable CRM for the industry our today. Their app is second to none and the desktop platform makes following jobs a breeze! Plus, grabbing an e-signature right on the contract on the app is cake. No extra app to use

Desvantagens

There really are none, if something arose the team at JP jumped to correct or add it right away.

Price and functionality.

BuilderTREND

Razões para mudar para o JOBPROGRESS

Having a mobile app was key to our sales staff success and talking to the team at JP sold it.
Rachel B.

Avaliado em 28/06/2019

Add More Features/Uses

I love the customer service you guys provide, and I hope that doesn't change as you expand. The database itself is user friendly, I just see potential for more features

Vantagens

I love the separation of the production calendar from the staff calendar. The customer contact directory is great, and mainly why I got Job Progress to begin with so we could manage our customers better.

Desvantagens

I think this software could do more. I don't like the graph layouts we are given, I wish we could choose among different kinds of graphs that could help us better visualize our data. I also wish the proposals allowed me to customize the font more so whilst I am making a proposal that has already been merged to a customer. Instead, if I want to fix the font sizing on the proposal I have to exit where I am and edit the template itself and then that edit applies to all future proposals. I just want more flexibility on the customization side. Lastly, I think this program has so much potential to integrate a canvassing segment to it. Maybe integrate with Google maps or another program to create an option for companies to track their canvassers. Right now, I use Google maps to track my canvassers, but it would be great if we could do that all on Job Progress so they also have real time access to where they've gone and what neighborhoods are successful, etc.

Razões para escolher o JOBPROGRESS

Filemaker is computer based, rather than user based, and I wanted the flexibility for everyone to access our customer's information from anywhere. We are also expanding, so I thought a more organized, all-in-one system was necessary to make a successful business shift

Claris FileMaker

Razões para mudar para o JOBPROGRESS

The price and the separation of staff and productions calendars
Danielle R.

Vantagens

I love the features, when they work accurately. Very user friendly for the field. The staff is very friendly. They try and help where they can.

Desvantagens

The reporting is not accurate and I have sent in several emails calls complaints etc. with no responses on the status. Some things get fixed and I am always told they are "working on it" but i have been complaining about the reporting hiccups since we started a little over 2 years ago. Another down fall is some times they cant even tell you how to pull certain repots to get information you want. The staff should 100% know their product. I pay in full and have never been discounted/compensated with all the issues we've had.

They need to work on better follow ups and updating customers regarding issues.

JobNimbus e AccuLynx

Razões para escolher o JOBPROGRESS

I needed a more user friendly field CRM and was promised that the reporting was flawless and it surely is not

MarketSharp
Brian K.

Avaliado em 11/12/2020

Great software with room for improvement!

We use JP to run our entire operation and plan to use it in the near future. It's constantly getting better, mgmt is very engaging and always taking feedback and making progress.

Vantagens

JP is easy to use once you get it configured to your business processes. Macros that streamline the estimate/proposal process along with integration to suppliers all within the job keeps the documentation process on the job easy to manage. Also, it doesn't take long to get new users trained on how to use JP on a daily basis.

Desvantagens

The ability to use Zapier and input new leads/customers needs to be cleaned up and more open to align with Referal Sources so it can in as a Zap and not manually entered. Right now, this integration isn't very well designed from a data input standpoint, only minimum fields.

We do a lot of insurance roofing jobs and the ability to bring those in as a PDF and autocreate the estimate is a big win BUT the inability to use that like other Estimates/Proposals in JP that a client can sign off on is a huge gap.

The customer web page could use the tweaking to make the experience a little more professional and appealing to the user.

Photos uploaded into JP already automatically shared with the client, the process to share photos is a pain especially when you have 50-100 job photos. It would make more sense to establish at the folder level what photos can be shared to the customer web page along with the ability to designate a photo as the main photo (like front picture of the home) as the key photo on the customer page seen everytime they go there. Also, allow different photo folders to be presented so the client can see different photos in groups from inspection photos vs. job progress photos vs. job completion photos.

Yannick R.

Avaliado em 08/12/2020

JP is my most used app across all devices

I log in all my customers and information into JP so that when I go to bed at night, I don't wake up in the middle of the night remembering some customer that fell through the cracks. All

Vantagens

Being able to easily write up contracts and send to customer's for electronic approval is fantastic. Invoicing and change orders are easy and straightforward, and being able to customize the progress flow is a nice touch. One of the best features is the intuitive mobile app that can be used on the field while meeting with customers or even confirming the scope of work for a job. Being able to customize templates easily was my main reason for advocating the use of JP, as creating different templates such as certificates of completion was vital.

Desvantagens

It would be nice to have an easier and more intuitive estimating feature. We were able to use AccuLynx for a while, and though we went back to JP for various reasons, we thought the estimating feature on AccuLynx was far superior, as it was more intuitive and aesthetically pleasing (which made it easier to work with and break down when estimating very large projects). The contracts on AccuLynx also used DocuSign, which seemed to add a tremendous amount of reputability with customers. They also had a feature where pictures could be all selected and converted into a PDF with comments and "before" or "after" stamps assigned to them. Also, being able to assign appointments from the customer creation page, instead of the job creation page would be useful. Sometimes I don't know if this will be a repair or a roof replacement until after the appointment, but all that information had to be put in before. If nothing else, having some sort of window that shows your current appointments when you are making an appointment would be a tremendous improvement, as currently I have to ALWAYS open a staff calendar window and update it every time I speak to a customer to set up an appointment to make sure there is no double-booking. Being able to know what time slots are already blocked off would be fantastic.

Tyler C.

Avaliado em 22/07/2021

614 Exteriors - User Experience

Poor, The only reason we are still with Job progress is because of [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. Hopefully, the new contractor success manager can help us get this software up and running.

Vantagens

[SENSITIVE CONTENT], She is the only reason we are still in contract. She handled a very bad situation excellently.
She is the only reason I'm reviewing the software.

Desvantagens

Customer support is difficult to work with, to say the least. I had to request a new contractor success manager because It was so bad. We almost switched to a new CRM due to this.

Customization is much more limited than originally told to us.

The proposal/estimate template creation function is very hard to work with. I've used dozens of systems like this and this is one of the worst to try to manipulate. I had a 25-year-old in our office who is tech-savvy get up and walk out frustrated with this. (He was simply rewriting a contingency form). If you can implement the input function into a google spreadsheet it would be much appreciated, as I can actually create the proposal I want in google.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razões para escolher o JOBPROGRESS

Estimating and more features were included in the job progress package for a nominal price difference.

Price
Tony C.

JobProgress is a GREAT TOOL for our business

I've had a wonderful experience with the software and support when needed. JobProgress is doing a wonderful job.

Vantagens

I like the User interface and the ability to enter in data and some of the customization.

Desvantagens

There is a lot and utilizing the features the best way possible.

Razões para escolher o JOBPROGRESS

Needed something more robust and could easily be utilized by everyone and also reporting needs.

Box

Razões para mudar para o JOBPROGRESS

The support and the people.
Michele S.

Marketing and Social Media Manager

We experienced great customer service with Job Progress. If we have a concern or problem we can get help or advice from customer service. We have a great relationship with our support tech. Job Progress is definitely the next step to take when growing a successful business.

Vantagens

We love this software for so many reasons. It keeps our projects organized with contact information, photos and the current stage of production the job is in. It is easy to use and a huge time saver when getting quotes out to customers and billing. Job Progress allows improved and quality communication in all areas, with office staff, men on the field, subcontractors, delivery vendors and customers.

Desvantagens

Editing photos in Job Progress would be beneficial to our company because we use the photos in marketing.

Anna T.

Excellent Software

I have not had any issues with Job Progress, they have been upfront and honest about the monthly cost, they have always been available to answer all questions, and the program is very user friendly.

Vantagens

This software keeps records of where we are with our projects both financially and allows us to know the stages of our projects, I am a newer user but it was very easy to integrate our business into the program. The team is always available to help me manuver anything I have done incorrectly or struggle to do. I see our company growing substantially and also growing with all the functions this program allows me to use.

Desvantagens

There really isn't much I don't like about the software, I guess if I could change one thing it would be to have a clear page with our logo where I could add our Contract page to.

QuickBooks Online Advanced

Razões para mudar para o JOBPROGRESS

They were built for contractors as if they understood what contractors needed to create and produce projects. They are built to really administer to all areas in our industry.
Avaliador Verificado

JP for Pools

Overall, after using a few different options, Job progress seems to check more boxes than the others for what we need it for. From the automation, to the templates, this software makes it easy to communicate with clients and keeps everything right there at your fingertips.

Vantagens

The best feature for our company is the bid management and CRM abilities of the software. We are able to keep all communication in one customer window, which helps know what has been said and promised. The Accept/Reject feature is also a nice touch to assist with knowing which estimate is the final one.

Desvantagens

Scheduling seems to be a bit convoluted. The notifications are nice for the app, but I would like to be notified when using the online version, and that doesn't seem to be as user friendly.

Fayth S.

Avaliado em 15/12/2020

The best platform I have used

Overall I am in love with Job progress within my 4 years of being in this industry this platform has made my job the easiest, it has been. As I am learning more about the program the more I am realizing that it is helping the company as a whole. I absolutely love this program and will possible us it until I cant anymore.

Vantagens

This whole system has made an impact on our company. It has most definitely eliminated 99.99% of all phone calls that were being made to figure out where the project was in our processes. For the past year, we have only scratched the very basic parts of Job progress. Just recently we have been able to dive into the program and utilize it even more for our company. This program is definitely one I will always recommend to any other business owner I know!

Desvantagens

The only con I have for this program is that there is so much that can be done, yet not enough explanation, meaning there isn't a way for me to ask our sales rep to show me the hidden features. Because honestly all of the job progress seems to be a hidden feature.

SalesRabbit

Blake M.

Avaliado em 04/02/2020

GOD SENT SOFTWARE!

I am an Accountant by School and Roofing Contractor by Experience and I can testify after working for a CPA and integrating software of all kinds that JobProgress is hands down the best I have stumbled upon. Simplicity with absolutely powerful software that is an all in one solution.

Vantagens

UNBELEIVABLE SUPPORT & FORWARD PROGRESS TO DEVELOPMENT!
Eagleview Integration
Quickbooks Integration
Google Drive Integration
Fair Price per user
POWERFUL Mobile App
Customer Website to Share all documents, price, balance, pictures, scheduling, quickbooks payment!
Email Automation
Email Template Customization
Feedback is heard toward improvements! They actually listen!
My Sales Rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the BEST. Talk to me at 9pm at night sometimes finding solutions.
Tech guys - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have solutions to simplify your business workflow and are 100% American based.

Desvantagens

At the moment 2/4/20 just lack of reports and 2 way integration with Quickbooks. But they making improvements quick. So I would stay tuned.

Razões para escolher o JOBPROGRESS

All of the Integrations into one central system made it easy. No need for multiple programs and monthly fees.

Salesforce CPQ & Billing

Razões para mudar para o JOBPROGRESS

Tons more Features and Benefits.
Molly G.

Avaliado em 12/11/2019

Great way to streamline processes

We aren't using JobProgress to its full capability yet, but will be soon. Right now, it has really helped our communication with our customers be more efficient as well as keep track of our sales pipeline and estimates. We are LOVING it compared to our previous CRM.

Vantagens

I love that we can see how many jobs and dollar volume in each step of our sales/production stage and easily move jobs to a new stage, sales automation with automatic emails to the customer every time their job changes status is WONDERFUL. I also love using the production calendar for scheduling. Being able to set tasks or messages within each job is also great for keeping track of internal communications regarding each job. We also were able to have them create templates that look identical to our paper proposals. The ability to send, sign, view, and accept a proposal with just a click of a button is great.

Desvantagens

It would be great if jobs could automatically move stages in the workflow when a corresponding action is taken (e.g. if setting an estimate appointment would move it to our stage that corresponds with appointments scheduled, or moved it to "job scheduled" when we set a production date), but I understand with custom workflows this would be hard to make happen. It would also be nice if more information from the measurements or estimates translated into the contract and/or work order. We currently use excel workbooks for estimates, contracts, work orders, and purchase orders, and all the pages talk to each other so we only have to enter information on one page. We haven't used JobProgress work orders or proposals yet because of this. In the calendars, if you put an appointment on one person's calendar and choose someone else as an attendee, it doesn't show up on the attendee's calendar, so we have been having to set duplicate appointments to do that. It would be nice if I set an appointment for X and Y needs to be there too, that I be able to set one appointment and it show up on both calendars.

Razões para escolher o JOBPROGRESS

We needed something more user friendly, with better streamlined processes. Our previous CRM was very cumbersome and included a lot of double entry.

Dataforma

Razões para mudar para o JOBPROGRESS

JobProgress had more customization available at a more affordable price per user.
Michael G.

Avaliado em 09/12/2020

1 year review

JP right now is a love-hate relationship. I have invested so much into it, but yet I still feel like it is falling short and some basic but important function. I'm hopeful that these items will change.

1.) ease of use
2.) estimating portion
3.) workflow management
4.) documentation management
5.) sales tracking

1.) accounting integration w/ QuickBooks does not work well
2.) no copy and paste feature
3.) I had my proposal template converted and it looked awful and I had to pay for it
4.) you allow google sheets integration but not google docs so I can work on my normal proposal format
5.) you have to be in a client or search for a client to add a new job to that client
6.) no easy accounts payable system ( i have to use dropbox for that)
7.) change orders estimate sheet has different settings from the normal estimate sheet. creating double work
8.) P&L is manual entry so if we use it, we have double-entry again. Once in Quickbooks once in JP.
9.) Training is very surface level. I had to learn most of it on my own and then train my staff.

BuilderTREND e Procare Solutions

Razões para mudar para o JOBPROGRESS

we used buildertrend for a while, but JP promised to have a QuickBooks integration so we switched. When the integration came it was/ is a massive letdown.
Ryan S.
  • Setor: Bens de consumo

Avaliado em 24/05/2019

Get back to the family!

Amazing!

Vantagens

Working with support team and the Job Progress team has been nothing short of amazing. Support team commitment to helping his clients maximize the potential of their Job Progress Operating System seems limitless. There are a few people in business like him. He’s the kind of guy that sold me on the benefits of his system, then immediately helped me implement the system and has continued to follow up with me unsolicited on a regular basis to make sure I am leveraging the latest upgrades to the platform. in several instances, we have uncovered additional ways to leverage they are technology and they have customized certain processes specific to our company. This type of customer service doesn’t exist anymore. These guys are serious about what they do and 100% committed to their clients success. You really feel like you have a true partner, and the cost becomes Insignificant when you consider the incredible value of the relationship. This platform has simplified and streamlined our systems and processes allowing us to focus our attention on revenue generating activities. This system provides a seamless process for our customers, and has streamlined our back end operations, making them much more manageable, and freeing up tremendous amounts of time. Precious time, to get back to the family!

Desvantagens

There is nothing I don’t love about the software.

Amanda V.

Avaliado em 03/12/2020

New to the industry, new to JP

I'm very pleased with the software, as never having experience with competitive software in the past. I have a lot of corporate experience and this was a seamless transition for me.

Vantagens

I'm new to the industry, less than 6 months ago. I was introduced to JP my first day on the job and I have loved using the software. I love that it has the templates available so that you don't have to re-write the same email over and over again when you onboard a new customer. Moving customers through the stages is very helpful from a sales perspective.

Desvantagens

Sometimes, I find the document management a bit clunky, especially on mobile. I find myself having to spend extra time searching for how to access documents for a customer on mobile whereas I don't have to do that on the desktop version. I also want to be able to set an appointment directly from a customer's profile with that customer, but you have to go to the calendar feature first and then add the meeting that way. It would be way more functional to have the ability to schedule directly while in the customer screen.

Mallory F.

Univera Construction, LLC

So far things have been very good. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is usually pretty good about responding quickly. This program overall has made my life in the office much simpler.

Vantagens

Being able to quickly generate an estimate to a proposal is very helpful in our office. I like the act that the photos are easily accessible. Our customers RAVE about the customer webpage and how easy it is to sign the documents and it makes my life SO much easier to see who has accepted and who has not. The scheduling is very simple and convenient for myself in the office and for the tech in the field. They can easily see their schedules and know where they need to be. Being able send the invoices and to add the payments to the financials page and they go directly to QBO is probably my favorite feature of this program.

Desvantagens

I wish i was able to search jobs by the invoice number, the way our company is set up it would make things much simpler. We have been asking to get a scope form created that we can generate directly to an invoice like what you have for the roofers who use the program.

Kim W.

Avaliado em 18/06/2019

Best CRM With Customer Service To Match

I first started using JobProgress over a year ago. I had been seeking a CRM for trade specific industries and even spoke to all the big companies at the World of Concrete. Not one of them was able to give me what I was looking for. Ease of use, document management, complete financials, thorough reporting, customer, employee and contractor engagement. All of my divisions in my company are broken down and maintained through JobProgress and so, so much more. Other companies have those options but they weren't geared to a company of my size which meant when I needed a bug addressed or a rep to explain how to use my software I couldn't get anywhere! The crew at JobProgress care that their software is an extension of my company and I feel they are an extension of my team!! My suggestions are taken seriously and I often see them implemented in their many updates and new feature releases.

Vantagens

Flexibility to improvements and suggestions. Constant upgrades and new features. Robust reporting and data gathering.

Desvantagens

Some growing pains along the way but not much to currently complain about.

Joshua B.

Easy to ise

Excellent program. The team use it which everyone knows is the problem

Vantagens

The integration was very easy. They helped with setup which was much different then any other program we have used. The ease with which you can email for digital signatures has been a god send during the pandemic.

Desvantagens

I wish the accounting features worked. It doubles everything up.

Ease of integration

Zoho CRM
Chad D.

Avaliado em 08/12/2020

Make the Switch, It was a Game Changer!

JobProgress has been a great addition to our company and we consider them part of our team. From IRE till now, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been great and has made or impacted several requests for changes and updates that we have requested. The support team is wonderful, efficient and actually listens to valid request to their software.

Vantagens

The overall flow of the program and the ability to use MACROS! Game Changer for any estimator on the fly.

Desvantagens

So far we have not encountered a "least" option for our business, if anything it is small petty changes to fit our operation.

Brandon C.
N/D

Great Experience

Great! This system has helped to streamline a lot of loose ends. We weren’t aware of how loose we had been with certain procedures until JP exploited them. The great thing is JP exploited weaknesses and then offer a solution. Great system!

Vantagens

User friendly. Integration compatibility is very nice. By allowing us to input our company’s workflow into the system really helped us to bridge the learning gap, a lot of comparable systems force you to fit your workflow into their software structure and that doesn’t make for a good experience. Having the freedom to structure JP to how our systems work is the one of the best attributes. JP’s customer management portals is second to none and certainly helps to separate us from competitors.

Desvantagens

I’m sure cons exist but we haven’t found one yet so I really can’t speak to that.

Steven P.

Avaliado em 29/06/2019

Steve from Outeast

FABULOUS!!! I cannot believe I found a program that actually works for us the way it does... I thought for sure I was going to have to pay big bucks to have software custom made for us.!! Love it!

Vantagens

Job Progress has been great. The way I used to run my company was with custom made spreadsheets designed specifically for my business and my trade, and when I say custom my spreadsheets were the most in depth sheets I have ever even seen so changing was hard. I am amazed at how much Job Progress already included things that I was using, tracking with my other system, things that no one thought of but they did... My main reason for switching was the ease of use, its so easy for my guys (who arent as tech savvy as I am) to use, it keeps track of all the data easily, the app is wonderful for in the field, but the best thing about Job Progress is that things that I bring up that I request or recommend does not get swept under the rug, they go right to the development team and make it happen! the customer service is absolutely great , they are there for you all the time. I would recommend this to any business out there, if a pain in the neck like me loves it, anyone will...

Desvantagens

The only thing I wish was that I could customize things a bit more for ex: inside material I would like to be able to edit the tags, When adding a customer or a job I would like to edit the tags (because some of them i never ever use and there is other information I would like there). Also the Profit & Loss needs some work, its probably great for companies that never used it before, but I had a very custom way separated hours of labor and material etc, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I are working on that to customize it a little bit more.

Tyler W.

JP Review

We are able to streamline our business from lead inception to closing jobs and sending reviews

Vantagens

I like that it is cloud based, accessible from anywhere. The ability to create a job flow tailored to our company is nice as well

Desvantagens

I wish that switching between our distributors didn't make us change Macros

Razões para escolher o JOBPROGRESS

It felt clunky and outdated and we didnt have the setup/support we needed.

Razões para mudar para o JOBPROGRESS

Pricing and knowing how customizable it was
Cindy E.

Avaliado em 08/04/2021

JobProgress

Really dont experience issues, once in a while it seems there are access issues in the field as well as the office, but usually restart and we are all good again.

Vantagens

Multi user, realtime, office and field access. Ability to upload and view all documents, photos, material list and work orders anytime.

Desvantagens

The ability to edit format is not avialable, once something is set up you dont have opportuities to edit, availabity to set up pricing and documents without having to pay the fee to have them available in the system.

Craig B.

Avaliado em 28/01/2021

Job Progress review

Our sales staff is much better organized as a result of using JP

Vantagens

Nice homepage layout showing the progression of our construction jobs. It makes it easy to quickly identify what needs to be done to move things along.

Desvantagens

I would like to see an area on the Jobs List where we can see if someone has viewed our proposal. Currently, we have to go into the Forms/Proposal tab to see if its been viewed. This would make it much quicker for our staff to navigate through a large number of proposals on one page.

348 avaliações