Visão geral das avaliações de usuário

Sobre o Shift4Shop

Shift4Shop is a cloud-based e-commerce solution that helps businesses build online stores with built-in shipping and payment functionalities. Businesses can create online stores using their own designs or premade website themes. ...

Saiba mais

Notas do recurso

Veja as avaliações do Shift4Shop

106 de 106 avaliações
Ordenar por:
Stephen H.

Avaliado em 17/08/2016

Easy to use & great support

We wrote our own website prior to using 3dcart and when tablets & smart phones started to be a big chunk of the search & buying we had to do something. 3dcart's system is so much easier that writing code. You can have a product added within just a few minutes. The cost saving in time pays for it's self over and over again. Plus now it automatically adjusts for every size screen and type of device like the smart phones ect.

Vantagens

The program has just about everything we need and other stuff to grow into. The support people are great, they help us when needed and normally solve my issues and questions in a few hours or less.

Desvantagens

They have changed over to a new platform last year but most of the knowledge base questions and answers are for the old platform. So the directions are misleading because stuff has moved around to different places on the site. They still allow use of the old platform and really should force customer's to use the new version and update the knowledgebase.

• Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

Avaliado em 04/12/2019

Great Solution for Growing Online Sales

3dCart allowed our direct sale business to become an online business, with bells and whistles we thought would only be possible at a much higher monthly cost. We were able to develop a multi-state following, and offer incentives and loyalty programs, all for a very affordable monthly price. The headaches were minor in comparison to what 3dCart has done for us!

Vantagens

For a small, growing business with an ever-expanding product base, 3dCart meets the need for scalability, ease of adding product details, behind the scenes product management and point of sale tracking, giving a really good all-in-one place to track and grow without the heavy investment of some other popular solutions.

Desvantagens

The printed reports are good, comprehensive, and useful; the ability to integrate them easily with other software is somewhat lacking; it can be done, but with some of the accounting software we tried, it was a difficult porting process. Customer service was as helpful as they could be, but many of our shortcomings became wish list suggestions for their developers.

Muddassar B.
  • Setor: Roupa e moda
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários

Avaliado em 18/05/2021

Build your Professional Online Store

I have a very professional experience with 3dcart because I have designed a professional online store using 3dcart. I really love that I can customize my store according to my requirements and it's fully secure.

Vantagens

3dcart allows you to build your beautiful online store. You can select your choice of payments with real-time shipping. If you want to increase your sales conversions then 3dcart is the best option for you. You can easily manage products, orders, and customers.

Desvantagens

I never found any problem with adding the products or managing my dashboard. Everything is easy to learn and use without any kind of issues.

Joel S.
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

Avaliado em 04/06/2019

Coding required!

It was great for the time we had it. But, too much moving around with the interface and lots of coding to get things in the right layout. As powerful as it may be, we had to switch to something simpler.

Vantagens

It's a good e-commerce shopping cart for a majority of online sales. Offering a comprehensive e-commerce solution. It has retail multi-channel and marketing capabilities as well, an advanced customizable platform.

Desvantagens

For the most part, would require someone who knows some html. In other words, not for basic users. And it offers limited themes. Most useful for doing things from scratch.

Domenico C.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano

Avaliado em 24/02/2021

A great value for the money

Rather than spend the money at Shopify, you can save a lot and get a great website to sell your online products.

Vantagens

When I was looking into e-commerce platforms, a friend of mine recommended 3dcart. I had never heard of them but I'm glad I checked them out. They are located in the US, have great value for money and give control to build a great website.

Desvantagens

If you aren't "tech" savvy, the customization is better left to a professional. Other than that, I really like the product offering and enjoy the user interface.

Jim P.
  • Setor: Ócio, viagens e turismo

Avaliado em 07/08/2019

Viewing On Line Commerce in 3D

We have been able to offer financed products through 3D Cart and Klarna which has helped our on-line sales. It appears that 3D cart has a ways to go to make their web services seamless for less than IT Manager level users.

Vantagens

Initially because it allowed us to utilize Klarna. As we converted from ARI, I found that the site was much easier to navigate and manage than ARI.

Desvantagens

Sizing of the photos. Some of the pages require a specific size of photo which isn't readily available. I haven't identified the path to convert what I want to what will fit, so my photos aren't consistent and frankly look amateur. When asked, the 3D staff said that they don't have a solution for this.

Katie P.
  • Setor: Artes e artesanato
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Avaliado em 05/09/2019

Love my website!

Vantagens

Allows me to offer a large number a variations for my products
Free shipping for specific items only
Integration with Canada Post
Huge database with How To info
Helpful customer service, quick to phone and the chat feature is handy

Desvantagens

Occasional glitches where buttons won't work or tricky to find some menu options
templates are not very customizable unless you have strong coding skills

Silvanus O.
  • Setor: Lácteos
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Avaliado em 16/02/2019

3dCart does E_commerse BETTER

3dcart is one of its kind, i can always recommend this app to everyone that cares to build an online presence for their business. You will never regret using 3dcart.

everything you need to sell online is on 3dcart!

Vantagens

using 3dCart you have great opportunity and access to everything you need for creating a complete eCommerce website, online store and blog on a free of charge basis

As an aspiring seller, you don't have to own a factory before you can begin selling products online. the dropshipping platform by 3dcart is awesome

There is a top notch SEO on 3dcart that helps you optimize your website to be seen by more visitors and consequently convert more of them into paying customers

within few minutes you can sign up and set up your account. then begin to customize it with the numerous tools already available on the platform to suite what you have in mind for your business

Desvantagens

The liability to be bear by small/upcoming seller using the drop shipping avenue could be more strictly dealt with such that the seller don't have to go through a lot of rigor to settle dispute that has to do wit orders.

Greg A.
  • Setor: Mobiliário
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

Avaliado em 20/09/2017

Took two years to get ecomm site up and running

For our needs this was the best. None of the big three do absolutely everything. Requires lots of time and repetition to learn all the tricks, this is a deep program, but we have it do a lot and have it very customized.

Vantagens

Most everything is customizable if you can figure out how.

Desvantagens

You will constantly run into something it doesn't do such as percentage pricing on options, but none of them do it all.

• Setor: Rede de computadores

Avaliado em 30/04/2018

Good start but ultimately had to switch

It was a great start for my eCommerce business

Vantagens

It's an all in one solution for eCommerce, has more features you'll need to start your business or run your online store at it's simplest form. Good customer service.

Desvantagens

Lack of plugins and customization like Wordpress Woocommerce offers. Customization involves costly up sells from the 3dcart team. Exporting to another platform if and when you're ready is NOT clean and easy of a process. Was very messy to bring data to woocommerce.

Jessica L.
  • Setor: Atacadistas

Avaliado em 05/08/2019

Very Intense Shopping Cart

Having an oversized website can be a huge headache. But breaking things down to parts and structuring them to the 3D Cart system has made it much easier to keep things organized.

Vantagens

It works well with any level of developer. For beginners you can make and publish a product with just a name, pic and price. But the more savvy can get as detailed on the products and functionality as they want. The site even allows for custom programming and html mock ups. So as a simple to diverse system, this has been the best I've seen. And I have tried many platforms. This has been my favorite. And when they say "unlimited" they mean Unlimited.

Desvantagens

Having such a large website sometimes things break and take time to fix. But they do have 24 hour support to help.

Robert J.

Avaliado em 06/08/2019

Excellent product

I have used 3dCart for my online store probably for more than 10 years now, and I have been completely satisfied with their program and with their customer service. Their software is easy to use and easy to learn. I had them set up the program for me when I first began and it is still working smoothly today.

Vantagens

ease of use, updates are automatically applied and are not done very often so there is no disruption, excellent service support, flexible program can be easily customized, competitive pricing, excellent tutorials, no coding skill is necessary for use, good communication from the company
from

Desvantagens

too many options for add ons for similar types of add on modules, a lot of space wasted on the screen (better now with the latest upgrade), finding photos in file manager is difficult

• Setor: Formação profissional e coaching
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Avaliado em 30/07/2019

the best ecommerce shopping cart software

Well-priced service with plenty of customization options and excellent customer support!

Vantagens

unparalleled customization options. Solid customer support. Lots of payment gateway options. Integration with Google Sponsored, ebay, etc. Cheaper than the competition. Most importantly, the ability to tag items with metadata and key words for SEO purposes.

Desvantagens

There's a few small glitches. Returns of individual line items is not easy. Sometimes the username/password input seems to freeze up. Knowledge base still references old platform. But overall well worth it.

Bill B.
  • Setor: Atacadistas

Avaliado em 06/08/2019

Great Company but difficult to get help when you need it

My overall experience until recently has been very good. I could generally figure out what I needed to do on my own. However, I don't it is anything special any longer.

Vantagens

Versatility, variety of plugins. Nice templates.

Desvantagens

Customer service has really declined in the years I have used this software. When I first started you could get hold of someone early in the morning. Now it takes an executive order from Trump.

Lillian B.
  • Setor: Aparelhos médicos

Avaliado em 19/09/2017

It is fairly easier program to operate.

We use it to enter in orders for our durable medical equipment. It allows us to print and/or email invoices instantly to our customers.

Vantagens

The way the format is set up. They have made several improvements over the last couple of years. Some good and some are not.

Desvantagens

There is an Icon at the lower left of the program for messages. It cannot me moved to another part of the screen and no way to opt out of having that feature according to customer service. Also, when you accidentally enter an invalid password IT TAKES FOREVER for it to go blank so the password can be re-entered. It reminds me of the old dial-up response before high speed. And last it does not always import into our QuckBooks correctly and is time consuming to figure out why.

Karolyn S.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Avaliado em 08/12/2016

Solid Sofware with API Capabilities

Vantagens

opportunity to customize is not limited. We've been using 3D cart for about 5 years. I've been mostly happy with how it works. If you have some development background, that helps but is not required. The import/export features and the ability to have control over your site is where they shine. Customer returns are off -- you can return an order easy enough, but if you're returning single line items, it doesn't work -- you have to band-aid that part. Customer service is stellar. For the price, it offers a lot of functionality and opportunity for 3rd party integrations.

Desvantagens

the actual back end phone order/customer service/returns etc needs tweaked.

• Setor: Suprimentos e equipamentos para empresas

Avaliado em 24/11/2016

#1 eCommerce Software

It is the ease of use which we at Ascend Tools really like. It is full of rich features like detail product listings (more than other platforms), SEO, optimization, integration with Google, ebay and others.
Many modern and conventional templates; there is one for any kind of business.
Almost unlimited number of payment gateways and many payment options; last one was Pay with Amazon in September 2016.

Vantagens

Integration with Google Sponsored product listing and upload.
The customer support doesn't rest until they have answered your question.

Desvantagens

3dCart is open to new ideas and provides a web site to enter ideas too. But they are a bit slow in bringing in at least critical features.

Ryan N.
  • Setor: Bens de consumo

My Experience With 3dCart

Site was pretty easy to set up but their support is excellent! Very knowledgeable and friendly. Whenever I have a problem, they jump on it and come up with a solution quickly, which is very helpful since i am a business man and not a programmer. Maintenance fee is very reasonable which helps the bottom line.

Their online knowledge base is good but a little difficult to use since the options lack the detail to easily find your option. I had trouble setting up the merchant account and thought that better integration with Persolvent would help, especially explaining the different plan options. The Persolvent options gave me the inpression that the two companies were more turnkey without spending time over a week and a half to complete the integration. Ended up going with PayPal because the integration was much easier. Again, 3dCart's phone reps were very helpful and took charge of solving the problem for me. I highly recommend 3dCart if you are designing an E-Commerce site for your business.

Pretty easy to use

Desvantagens

Integration to other services like Avalara and Persolvent .

Mary A.

Avaliado em 25/10/2016

From a blank page to a full site the little home brew store that could!

This was my first experience with a web page. I had to start our on line store. I had little or no experience with this sort of thing. I am proud to say our site is very easy to use. If I have a question or problem Customer Support is right there to help. I would recommend this to any one who needs a on line presents. If I can do you so can you!

Vantagens

The choices and ease of use. The little clips that walk me threw something that I am trying to do for the first time.

Desvantagens

Not having a little clip in certain sections to walk me threw the first time.
Wish you had more options like constant contact for news letters Then I would not need them and would be able to do it all in one spot.

Eva J.
  • Setor: Materiais de construção
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Greatest Value Shopping Cart

I have used many shopping carts such as Shopify, BigCommerce, VirtueMart (Joomla) and Miva 9, and 3dCart is by far the best. Many users claim that Shopify provides good SEO - yes and no. I found out that this is because Shopify automatically fill in the meta tag fields, so a novice user does not have to worry about SEO. Most of these other platforms have many restrictions and more meant for novice users. For 3dcart, one has the flexibility to do anything and get the best out of the platform. I particular love the support and technical teams. They go all the way out to assist us, even to restructure the databases to accommodate our migration. To me, that's impressive. 3dCart includes many apps as standard for a low monthly price, whereas, many of these important apps such as customer management system, live chat etc are not included in most of these other platforms, and one would have to purchase the apps separately from third parties which may make the monthly operating cost very high. As a previous Shopify user myself, I've heard many disgruntle users over the high monthly costs and many are contemplating migrating. For me and my company, 3dCart provides the best value and I award it with 5 stars all round. Well done, 3dCart!

Vantagens

Easy to use, flexible, value for money

Desvantagens

Setting up sub-categories can be a challenge

Jim L.

Avaliado em 25/10/2016

Big Upgrade from Yahoo

I was searching for a platform that had the bells and whistles which Yahoo merchant solutions missed so badly. I found it with 3d cart. They offer apps and plugins that are optional and paid elsewhere. Also, I have found their method of building options on products to be one of the most simple and time saving of any other platform - and I have used quite a few. Customer service is very responsive. They partner with great providers - i.e. FusionBot search has been wonderful in creating a custom solution for our site. Thanks, 3d cart, for saving me from the exorbitant fees and headaches Yahoo had me experiencing.

Full solution

Desvantagens

hosting resources and bandwidth fees

Tom K.

Avaliado em 21/01/2018

I am amazed at how many good things 3D cart does.

Vantagens

It is feature rich. It does everything it should, and It even has modules that can be turned on that do even more. This is an excellent shopping cart and I now have three of them. Easy to use once you get the hang of it.

Desvantagens

There are some things I would like to add, things I consider to be basic customizations, like the ability to add flat rate shipping at different rates per product. 3D Cart has for hire programmers to do it but for a steep price. I would like more affordable customizations.

Brian K.

Flexible software

I am very happy with the service. I like how flexible the software is. It is not just plug 'n play like a do-it-yourself site builder. If you know a little bit of programming you can really customize the appearance and functionality of almost every component of the site.

The only reason that I didn't give 5 stars for 'support' is because the online chat is gone. I used to be able to chat with someone in real time but now there is never anyone available. I do always get a response but it is the form of an email and it's the next day. Sometimes, i have a quick question like, "I can't find XYZ.html and i want to edit it." The support staff is good though. I would not have my site without them They really taught me a lot about how this software works so that I can do things for myself.

Flexible. Good price.

Can't think of one.

Jason H.
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

Avaliado em 04/04/2020

Best for Online Biz

I have had more than $200k in sales using my 3dCart store.

Vantagens

3dCart is very easy to use. I have 2 stores with 3dCart. 3dCart's dashboard makes managing my stores and inventory so simple. I can handle everything from designing the look of my website to fulfilling orders with 3dCart.

Desvantagens

The only problem I have encountered is the inability to provide a coupon based on type of checkout option.

Lorraine S.
  • Setor: Artes e artesanato

Avaliado em 05/08/2019

Ease of use

Tech support has been very helpful with my Google listing issues and directed me in how to resolve my issues. I was able to work within the software to make the necessary fixes.

Vantagens

I moved my store from another website host that use a very hard program to use. I found this software very easy to use and navigate. I was able to get my store up and running in a few days.

Desvantagens

There is no way to make price adjustments without changing each one individually. It is repetitive and time consuming.

106 avaliações