Visão geral das avaliações de usuário

Sobre o ZENOTI

Zenoti is a cloud­-based business solution used by spas, salons, med spas, yoga, and fitness studios of all sizes. Business features include appointment scheduling, billing, marketing, inventory, payroll, and configurable reports...

Saiba mais

915 de 915 avaliações
Ordenar por:
Manoj

Avaliado em 22/07/2019

Wellness software that does really well!

Been using this software for over 4 years, it is consistent and supports most operations of the salon. Interacted with many members of the Zenoti and they are always forthcoming with solutions and ideas. We now use Zenoti as the core software and integrating with other software to compliment and support the day to day functions of different departments.

- Real Time
- Easy access & navigation
- Setup and implementation is quick
- Support and troubleshooting is quick
- Mailer on regular updates, testimonials and industry best practices

Desvantagens

Chat support on complex scenarios/ requirements. Sometimes it takes the whole day. Its easier to discuss complex requirements over the phone.

Zoho Desk

Razões para escolher o ZENOTI

We were looking at a web-based, realtime software with better data-security

Razões para mudar para o ZENOTI

Based on the product demo and they matched our requirements - technical and business.
Caren

Avaliado em 24/09/2021

Switching from Mindbody to Zenoti

The experience with the Zenoti team, specifically our Onboarding Specialist, was exceptional. My team felt very supported and while there were some hiccups during the implementation process, there was never panic or stress that an issue would not be resolved. We felt really comfortable and happy with the overall experience.

We're looking forward to utilizing Zenoti to its fullest.

Vantagens

The client interface for booking class and purchasing a membership is a wonderful experience, I find it to be much more straightforward and there are a lot of customizable options. I also find Zenoti's integration with Zoom and Shopify create a better client experience and we're just starting to see the benefits.

Desvantagens

With any software, when you switch from using one to the other, there will always be some things that are missed. But the team at Zenoti has been very accommodating and helpful with finding alternative solutions or even raising opportunities for some of those features that we would want to see.

It is a bit of a learning curve and the number of reports available are a lot and overwhelming. So it will take time to understand and learn the ropes.

Resposta de Zenoti Software

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Caren! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários
N/D

Avaliado em 14/07/2022

Zenoti; Zen-NOT-i; Zen? Not I!

Full access/no geofencing benefits: SO MANY! I actually ENJOYED Zenoti SaaS back then; before, **** hit the fan. Afterward, my experience with the SaaS, in particular it's customer service team members (I have email-paper trails/proof), and my post incident/accident experience up until today: Very poor. I wish that the employer's Corporate Authorities Would Switch AWAY from Zenoti. Then the 500 franchisees would be not Zenoti users anymore. I don't know what 500 out of 12-20k is to a company. Pennies on a dollar; six pence on a pound; or, pesos ... euros... monies WORLDLYnesses... galore!

Vantagens

Coming from Millenium, integration was easy almost exciting and anticipated highly ... It's very easy to use at first glance. The features (mostly security-based upon permission/user-access coding) are decent enough; if, they are set up at all. However, that's probably reflective on person-behind-the-access-granting-access and not the software itself. But when I contacted Zenoti in regards to software accessibility default vs. actual accessibility permissions granted to me and what happened to me inside the android version of the Zenoti application; Zenoti personel treated me exactly like my employer at the time. Complete Garbage. I was able to access everything from anywhere. Then, accidentally changed my user access level. I don't know how that's possible IF there had been ANY security settings in place. Basically, my best guess, is that there were none in place. The features (unlimited) I could access were AMAZING! It was a pleasure to use Zenoti software unhinged and unlimited. I could write client notes, view my schedule anytime from anywhere. After the accident, management put security finally in place after almost a year of business operations without them. And, then, my experience plummeted.

Desvantagens

Limited access/user allowances are lame and useless. It takes forever to load on my android outside my cable/high speed internet wifi. It barely ever retains/remembers my user login data/information; and, constantly logs me out; and, I find myself re-logging in again, and again, and again. Daily! I cannot write my notes directly in the app; as, it stands, because it drags/lags over, and over, and over and over again. Zenoti is to be used/utilized on service provider's personal cellphones; but, because of lag and auto-unlogging; service providers find themselves checking the breakroom computer screen anyway, like before with previous software (mentioned above--in Pros). I have experienced the expressed complaints, concerns, and cares of clients' who feel that the display of their sensitive personal/health history data on service providers' personal devices to be breaches of their HIPPA rights/privacy/etc. I don't disagree. Security/access levels for users are not defined very well, if at all. It is very difficult to use for limited access-allowed users.

Resposta de Zenoti Software

Hi, thank you for taking a few minutes to review your experience. Zenoti not only has the richest set of capabilities, but also the deepest support of security level configurations for large chains to define across their network. We are sorry that you lost what seemed like rich functionality, but these decisions are made and modified by corporate offices in large implementations. Zenoti does not have a say in setting these up. It's always our goal to ensure that you feel supported by our team and your software, and we apologize for any technical difficulties you have experienced with the Zenoti app. Thank you for being a Zenoti customer and for your candid feedback.

Respondido em 26/07/2022

Melhores alternativas ao ZENOTI

Vijay
  • Setor: Varejistas

Avaliado em 20/04/2022

Zenoti Use

Good.

Vantagens

Zenoti is very good software to use for customer appointment.

Desvantagens

The Software is seems Costly in copmarision to the features being used by us

Resposta de Zenoti Software

Hi Vijay, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Zenoti! It's our goal to provide you with software and support that will help you and your business continue to thrive, and we couldn't be happier to hear about your experience thus far. We look forward to our continued partnership!

Respondido em 16/05/2022
Kelsie

Avaliado em 10/01/2022

Great for managing multiple salons!

It was fantastic. The beginning phase of it was extremely all about sales which was hard because i am very "get to the point" and there was slight miscommunication on some things we thought we were going to be able to do that we didn't end up gaining access to due to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] not having the right information. But again, very minimal when it comes to all the great things we gained! Our onboarding & development team was AMAZING. We scheduled frequent calls and they were completely on target with our launch date and they were honestly so amazing. I talk to them so much they started to feel like family and I am truly going to miss them! Everything on Zenoti's end between the onboarding, development and then our Customer Success manager after going live, it was all so great an organized! They are truly there to give you anything you need and they will spend all the time needed with you to help you!

Vantagens

Something that I loved about Zenoti is how custom you can make it. We are a 5 location business where all of our employees work at all of our salons. Cutting down the time when it comes to running reports & running payroll has made a dramatic difference in my day to day use. Also for our salon coordinators, there are so many features that took away tons of their daily tasks because the system does it automatically. Now it has freed up more of their time to focus on being more available on the phones & helping with retention projects. Also, If your someone like me that doesn't have time to sit on hold for hours waiting for a customer service personal to get on the phone to answer questions , then Zenoti will be great for you because you have access to a 24 hour chat box that someone replies within minutes!

Desvantagens

I would say there is any cons that make a huge difference for me? I look at it as I gained so many benefits that the little things that confused me are not a big deal. The one thing that doesn't make sense to our business personally is the way the invoices operate, once an appointment is created, its considered an ope invoice. If someone "no shows" and your staff isn't on it when it comes to no showing or cancelling them, That invoice will stay open & effect payroll. Again, not a big deal as long as you have a staff that is on top of their duties, it shouldn't be an issue (:

Booker e Vagaro

Razões para escolher o ZENOTI

We made the switch after constant frustration with meevo. Reports were coming out inaccurate and it took months for someone to tell us WHY that was happening and at that point it becomes a legal liability if you give bonuses based off of KPI's.

Meevo

Razões para mudar para o ZENOTI

The technical reports and being able to set things up at a corporate level! There is so many benefits in Zenoti to help track and grow your business.

Resposta de Zenoti Software

Hi Kelsie, thanks for taking the time to review your experience with Zenoti! We really value your feedback and look forward to helping you and your business continue to thrive. Thanks for choosing Zenoti!

Respondido em 19/01/2022
Marie
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Avaliado em 21/07/2022

WORST EXPERIENCE Everrrrrr

Never had a worse experience with any company! It is more pleasant waiting at the DMV in line for hours than dealing with these people!! RUNNNN fast if you're considering working with them!

Vantagens

NOTHING! They talk a big game a d have nothing to back it up! The most unreliable customer service I have ever dealt with in my life! Rep takes 3 weeks to respond, customer service never gets anyone to call you back until you tell them to cancel your service, then you will get emails from 5 different people non of them have any solutions or answers!

Desvantagens

Worst service! They are literally worthless!! I made calls to customer service every day for 6 days straight and they told me someone would reach out.... if I ran my business like that I would be filing bankruptcy!

N/D

Avaliado em 13/10/2021

Robust booking system with lots of features and a steep learning curve

The onboarding has been fairly complex and time intensive; however, the support staff has been very resourceful and helpful. As we work with the software, it becomes easier to manage. My hope is that Zenoti will help our business grow and go above and beyond to meet the needs of our clientele.

Vantagens

Zenoti meets many of our current needs and then some! The customer support staff is amazing and very responsive. We are pretty new to using this software and each day gets better as we grow more familiar with it.

Desvantagens

Even with all the customization abilities available in Zenoti- there is no way to customize the theme of the booking software to coordinate with the look and feel of our brand. There is a steep learning curve- but thankfully they provide lots of education in the form of Zenoti University.

Vagaro

Razões para escolher o ZENOTI

Lack of customer support, problems with membership adjustments, challenges with payment processing, retail products not populating in the mobile app making cash outs via the app unfeasible.

Booker

Razões para mudar para o ZENOTI

I did not want to go with another plug and play type software- my hope is that the customization of Zenoti serves our business well.

Resposta de Zenoti Software

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Jennifer! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future.

Brandon

Avaliado em 24/12/2021

Best Software For Spas

Amazing experience so far!

Vantagens

I love all the features they have within the system.

Desvantagens

It can be a bit overwhelming to use at the beginning because of all of the features available, but the help and guidance you get from them are amazing! They also have online courses that teach you how to properly use the system. Once you learn how to properly use the system, it's wonderful!

ClinicSense

Razões para escolher o ZENOTI

We needed more features and more complete software.

Vagaro e DaySmart Salon

Razões para mudar para o ZENOTI

In my opinion and experience, they're just better than the competition, they're willing to accommodate your and your business' needs.

Resposta de Zenoti Software

Thank you for reviewing us on Capterra Brandon! It is great to hear about your positive experience with Zenoti and that we've been able to help you achieve success for your medspa. We value your partnership and can't wait to continue to drive your business forward together. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future.

Respondido em 29/12/2021
Kelly
  • Setor: Hotelaria

Avaliado em 23/12/2021

Migrated to Zenoti from Millennium

Overall the migration was smooth, we are still learning and working thru the new system.

Vantagens

It is fairly straightforward with many options.

Desvantagens

Cut and paste options for moving appointments from one day to another can be challenging especially with multiple appointments.

Booker, Mangomint e Book4Time

Razões para escolher o ZENOTI

Mil was sunsetting, wanted to try something other than MEEVO

Razões para mudar para o ZENOTI

It worked best for migrating existing gift cards - was connected to spa boom.

Resposta de Zenoti Software

Thank you for reviewing us on Capterra Kelly! It is great to hear about your positive experience with Zenoti and that we've been able to help you achieve success for your spa. We value your partnership and can't wait to continue to drive your business forward together. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future.

Respondido em 27/12/2021

Avaliado em 20/11/2021

Zenoti is a great partner!

This is definitely not off the shelf software to plug and play. If that is your goal, this is overkill. However, plug and play systems are an antiquated option to minimally engage your clients. Choosing a lesser option in this day and age is like buying an ad in the phone book.

Vantagens

This is robust and intricate software that is an all encompassing extension of your practice.

Desvantagens

With any robust program, there is a learning curve. You get out of it what you put into it.

Resposta de Zenoti Software

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Michael! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future.

Respondido em 01/12/2021
Andrea

Avaliado em 21/09/2021

A great company to grow with!

Zenoti is an eager company that has a great vision but is still working on organizing themselves to support that vision. They have great teams that will help you make a success of the system and the features you have. Any time I am met with frustration I have reached out to my customer success manager or some other people I have met along the way that continue to help me, I am often directed to a team that is eager for feedback and listens to your issues and suggestions. I can honestly say that about 86% of the updates that were featured on the latest big update came from me and a few of my franchisees. I will not lie and say I haven't had issues and frustrations but that would be true for any program.

Vantagens

I love the implementation, sales and customer success team! If you go with Zenoti try and get [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team, they are the most knowledgeable and helpful. The product delivers a lot of great and useful features but you have to really learn how to use it, there is always a box somewhere on another page that you forgot to click. But once you get the hang of it, it becomes super easy.

Desvantagens

I will not lie, there are some things about zenoti that aren't the best. Basically the full system is amazing and they have lots of add ons that will suite your needs, however, you will pay!!!!! We negotiated a base price and our system works and we are happy with it but I would like to get better reporting and some more efficient customer service agents (although my key point person is great the rest of the team seams more lost then helpful) but to get a better level of customer service or to get clearer reports you have to pay for the add ons. If you are willing to spend more than the base price than I think you will be happy with the system but it is on the higher end of systems in its category.

Resposta de Zenoti Software

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Andrea! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future.

Jeff

Avaliado em 16/09/2021

The most feature-rich salon software on the market

So far, we've had a wonderful experience. They have a very thoughtful approach to onboarding (I've never had a team at my disposal during a software rollout, but again, most software isn't this thorough with so much potential.). They have great online training for staff, from front desk to providers. We've enjoyed the ability to count and adjust inventory from the phone app. If you've used other salon POS systems, you'll want to layout all of your processes and have a good understanding of what happens daily in the current system. This will make your transition to Zenoti much easier. We recently rolled out Zenoti to a second, smaller salon and the process was smooth and quick.

Vantagens

The functionality of Zenoti is extremely deep. This means if you are looking for a function, it probably exists. The online booking is amazing (as is our custom salon app from Zenoti). The onboarding process was equally amazing and questions were answered quickly. We recently integrated Zenoti Payments and have been thrilled with it. The integration of all pieces and the marketing capability (SMS and Email) were the primary reasons we switched.

Desvantagens

The extreme depth of the software can also be a curse when you are trying to find the solution to an issue. In most cases, it was just a setting I missed, but it can be frustrating when there are so many options. Don't get me wrong, I'd rather have options and some difficulty vs no options and ease. In almost every case, an answer was provided by support quickly, so this con may be a personal issue. I'd agree with others who say Chat support struggles on complex scenarios, but tell me a software product that doesn't suffer the same issue. My complex issues always get elevated and I always get great service from the senior engineers.

Resposta de Zenoti Software

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Jeff! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future.

abhinav

Avaliado em 21/08/2021

my experince from zenoti

It has been approx 8 years I am using Zenoti and in these 8 years I was approached by lots of other Salon software Salesperson,I have tried the Demo version of their Sofware, but Still, in 8 years I cannot find an alternative to ZENOTI
This Software is the perfect Billing Solution for every Salon.

Vantagens

I am using Zenoti Since 2013 that time It was named MangemySpa.Before Zenoti we use to do Manual Billing and accounts, after using Zenoti I found that what technology can do for Salons. Zenoti Really helped me to Streamline my Buissness,It has all the tools which a Salon owner needs to Grow his Business.
This Software is the perfect Billing Solution for every Salon.

Desvantagens

the software is little expencive in comparision to comptition software

Paytm, MioSalon e Insta

Resposta de Zenoti Software

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Abhinav! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future.

Chandra
  • Setor: Cosmético

Avaliado em 28/08/2021

Goodby Square, Hello Zenoti!

The sales, transition, development and support team are PHENOMENAL! At no point in our interactions did I feel dismissed, unheard or misunderstood. I felt confident with them the minute I spoke with their sales team and I have that same confidence post launch. Any issues we had were addressed and resolved the same day!

Vantagens

Overall the software has many features and capabilities that can be easily customized to fit your business. This software is like the "Amazon" of booking software for salons and spas and a must have if you operate multiple locations. At present I can't and don't use all of the features but I love that I have the opportunity to grow into the use of the software and still expand my business in future. I loved the onboarding process the most as it had in depth training videos and how to articles on virtually every feature offered; and what I couldn't find or didn't understand the 24/7 support team addressed personally.

Desvantagens

So far, I don't have any dislikes about the program. There's a very steep learning curve when it comes to using this software but with daily use, I'll become an old hand at it in due time. The amount of settings this system has is incredible!

Resposta de Zenoti Software

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Chandra! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future.

Kazeshka

Avaliado em 19/03/2021

A truly exceptional customer service experience

I have been extremely impressed with the team that has set up the software (in particular [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]). They have worked tirelessly to meet deadlines, gone above and beyond to cater to certain custom requests and have felt like an extension of our team throughout the onboarding process. The communication has been clear and efficient and we have felt exceptionally supported throughout the process. As we emerge from what is hopefully the last lockdown in the UK, we are really looking forward to pushing the system to its limits and, in doing so, increasing our salons profitability in all areas.

Vantagens

Zenoti is a full service solution. Being cloud based, it integrates multi-site information, which enables the business-owner remote access in real-time to look at group or individual store performance.

The planning and training helped us migrate all our processes in a highly systematic and efficient manner with consistent support, effort and consideration from the Zenoti team from start to finish.

Whilst we are yet to begin using the software day to day, i would say that the ease of use, management of KPI data, API integration, dashboard, analytical reporting and the integrated marketing functionality are the true stars of this software which all help to automate administration and reduce manual effort.

This has truly been an exceptional customer service experience.

Desvantagens

Enhancements that have been requested;

Loyalty Points - In terms of loyalty points automation i believe there should be more options to customise ways in which a client can accrue (e.g automatic points accrual for social follows, online sign up anniversary, 3rd party review/testimonial integration) - the current selection is rather limited

Functionality to enable allocation of loyalty points in bulk (rather than per individual)

CMA - more options to customise the look and feel - flexibility with custom brand type faces, font colour, ability to select which features from the webstore are shown/now shown

Reporting - reports to showcase how many clients have signed up via the webstore (per day/week/month as well as custom time frame periods)

Receipts - More flexibility with customisation - brand fonts

Marketing - More flexibility with customisation - brand fonts

Webstore - Flexibility to rename/repurpose/remove/hide modules on webstore (i.e. classes/ workshops)

Social Media - no facebook and Instagram booking integration. Sharing of client feedback to social media story or posts would also be great.

Forms - currently there is no integration with classes and forms - since we have repurposed classes for a hair model academy, an application form is an essential piece of this puzzle and we have had to outsource at an additional cost

Versum e Fresha

Razões para escolher o ZENOTI

Extremely limited interface with a one size fits all approach to it's customers - very little flexibility by way of customisation and crucially no marketing integration. Poor price point - even poorer customer service support.

Razões para mudar para o ZENOTI

Zenoti met all our requirement criteria for a robust CRM software that was able to support our business' growth

Resposta de Zenoti Software

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Kazeshka! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future.

Lisa

Avaliado em 04/03/2021

Excellent System

Love love love this system. It's a more expensive system but you get what you pay for in functionality.

I have the data I need to run my business and I can access that data whilst not being in the salon

I can rebook clients from home ( essential for when you are in lockdown in the UK).

My background is financial analytics and finance operations (previous career) and I understand the important of data and the power of knowledge that it gives you for running your business. I can make better decisions, I can track my staff performance with a click, my finance team have the data when they need it wherever their office is. No more pulling reports and then finding it doesn't give them the data they need and me having to make a car journey to run another report in the salon.

The reporting
I needed reports that extract to excel as well as onscreen analytics that tell me what my business is doing as well as downloadable in a format that I do not need to doctor to use on excel. This is an amazing system. There are so many reports to choose from and I have a very happy finance team.

Access to system from off-site
No timing out issues meaning a trip to the salon to put back on ( unlike my previous system that ran off my machine and offered limited functionality offsite.

Intelligent booking & rebooking
Booking optimisation, rebooking

SMS connect features
2-way texting with clients - no more missed messages

Late cancellation & rescheduling charge functionality
Set the rules and the system calculates where it applies. No more guessing the time and we can now blame the system and say it's automated!

Staff visibility of performance
Drives more accountability

Ability to book on Ipad or tablet
Takes the sale into the treatment room & staff have all the info they need in front of them including consultations

Set up discounts & money off

Set up memberships, pre payments & digital gift cards

Clients can self check out - perfect for contactless transactions

Card capture
No more accounting nightmares with deposits
Clients love it as they don't need to get their cards out at the desk and can check out quickly. They also like not having to pay a deposit when booking multiple bookings

Dashboard
progress vs targets - see where you are at any time

Desvantagens

Currently no facebook and Instagram booking integration
Not a deal clincher but needs to be implemented

My version of SAGE is not support - hopefully in the future but team very helpful in setting up a bespoke report to get around this.

Timely e Phorest

Razões para escolher o ZENOTI

Limited access to system from off site location due to COVID-19 compared to other systems including less expensive. Unable to pull the reports I needed from offsite. Finance team unable to get the reports they needed. Critical when in a lockdown. Had to visit salon to rebook clients as the part cloud version was not easy to book large volume on. Integration with Shopify to manage my stock levels better between the shop and Zenoti - saves so much time

Shortcuts

Razões para mudar para o ZENOTI

Functionality, advanced analysis, smarter functionality that I can set up and leave to work in the background and will help me fill my white space. Improved Client experience. Reduces labour on repetitive tasks so my reception can focus on value add.

Resposta de Zenoti Software

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Lisa! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future.

Margaret

Avaliado em 27/07/2017

Incredible Ability to Tailor this System to the Practice/Business Model - Great Support...

We have waited a long time to do this review as we have really taken time to grow into this very robust system. I have done other reviews on this website and when something doesn't work...I am not shy to report it. However, I have really enjoyed the solid staff at Zenoti. I like that we can communicate easily via text and also by phone when in a pinch. We have added various aspects of their system as we have grown. For example, we weren't using the email capabilities to their full capacity nor the text campaigns until this last 9 months. We also began creating memberships over the last year that are an increasing hit here with our patients. I think that if you have a limited number of items in your inventory, then you should definitely use Zenoti. We just had way too many items and we needed one that could hook up to a scale to measure grams, etc. There are a lot of cool features in Zenoti as you dig around. I think just knowing that it will handle all of your basic aspects for services and scheduling quite well is great and then knowing that as you get more familiar...after the onboarding is over, start to explore the other aspects it has to offer. All in all great product and really good people on staff. Makes me want to go to India to meet everyone!

Vantagens

We started using Zenoti before it was even Zenoti...it was called Manage My Spa!
-love the ease of creating services
-robust patient info database with ease for creating reminders for a variety of things related to payment and customer service
- ability to store CC info safely and securely
- reasonably priced text messaging system
- ability to create packages and memberships
- ability to create online purchasing of services and products
- can set up merchant account to accomodate facility as a health/medical facility so patients can use FSA/HSA cards
-ability to create html coded robust email reminders and follow up
-fabulous timely and friendly customer support. Do not let the fact that the customer support is in India steer you away. My experience is that the people of India and those working specifically for Zenoti REALLY understand business and the bottom line. They work hard to get things done in a timely manner.
- On boarding staff was really helpful
-Great marketing options from Text messaging to email campaigns.
-increasing number of good reports for business analysis

Desvantagens

- we didn't like using this system for our very large inventory (7,000 PLUS items) - at the time (2 years ago) it took too many clicks to check our patients out and we found that for us we needed to keep our services separate from our retail options as patients were using FSA/HSA cards
- creating the memberships has been a challenge. We find that there are a LOT of options and we have needed to have our hand held a lot on creating them; however, once they are created, they seem to work great.
- creating the online store has taken a lot of hoops to jump through, but again - the customer support was right there assisting us every step of the way.
-it's not HIPPA compliant. So we have had to make certain adjustments in our system to accomodate this.
- For some reason their merchant receipts also state the sex of the individual. We have shared this with the staff and don't know why it's still on there. In the US, people really don't need to see that they are a Female or a Male who has checked out and purchased XYZ services. It just seems weird and irrelevant.

Charlie
  • Setor: Varejistas

Avaliado em 06/08/2020

Great for managing multiple hair salons

As a business manager I have more oversight of how the business is performing and I am also able to support my teams better. It is early days using the software but so far the experience has been very good. I am also extremely impressed with the team that has set up the software, they have worked tirelessly to meet deadlines, and have communicated really well throughout - I like that they invite customers to Basecamp for transparent communication

Vantagens

Our number one objective was to move to a cloud based product for remote access and to centralise our data. In this regard it has been very successful, and the Zenoti team were brilliant at importing and merging all our services and products. I think the inventory section of the software will work very well for us, help us save time ordering and help records be more accurate. The booking is very good also.

Desvantagens

I feel that scheduling could be better, so that it is easier for employees to work across different sites and for people that work in other roles (such as trainers) still be able able to be scheduled and hours worked be recorded.

Resposta de Zenoti Software

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Charlie! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future.

Respondido em 17/08/2020
Savvia

Avaliado em 17/02/2021

Zenoti felt like a part of my team.

My experience has been very positive for the overall business and I pertain the salons growth and success largely to Zenoti tools, which are continuously being improved and upgraded. The system is user friendly with exceptional support 24/7.

Vantagens

Ease of setup and integration with excellent support.

Desvantagens

Some processes could be simplified for user ex. Email template designs and image bank usage.
Some features like payments not available for Cyprus, my territory, but understandable as I believe I am still the only user here.
Sharing of client feedback to social media story or posts would be great.

Resposta de Zenoti Software

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Savvia! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future.

• Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Avaliado em 16/12/2020

Zenoti is the way forward

One of the key strengths is the relationship management. We had been with our previous software for 6 years, so a change was a big deal for us. Zenoti threw all hands on deck to help us migrate and train our staff without any hitches. Where we did have questions we had dedicated managers at Zenoti we could call or online chat with to get solutions fast. That relationship has continued where we are now being further trained by our account manager to help us make sure we are making the most of new features on Zenoti, and they have actively asked for feedback and advice on how they can improve and have actively made those improvements for us.

Vantagens

It is a full service solution. It's cloud based and integrated multi-site information, so as the business-owner you can dial in anywhere and look at group or individual store performance. It cuts out the need for additional add-on products by doing reporting, marketing, bookings, analytics, etc. from one solution.

Desvantagens

Nothing major. It has ticked all the boxes, if anything we are underutilising it because the software is so diverse and it's hard to learn all the benefits at one time.

Resposta de Zenoti Software

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Andrew! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future.

Jeff
  • Setor: Serviços a indivíduos e famílias

Avaliado em 12/09/2021

Review by a Supercuts Owner

Despite the significant increase in price, service and support provided has always been very good and overall have been very satisfied with SuperSalon

Vantagens

Technical support is and always has been excellent. Technical agents are always very helpful and see issues through to completion and satisfaction. For instance Tech Agent [SENSITIVE CONTENT], stayed on phone for nearly 1.5 hours staying after his shift for almost 30 minutes to go above and beyond to help complete and resolve issues.

Desvantagens

Just increased monthly cost by almost 3X (unaware of the corporate politics but fairly sure that this increase was the result of pressure/mandate from outside influences)

Rick

Avaliado em 25/03/2021

Incredibly Simple but Does Everything you Need

As Zenoti took over the company that supplied our previous salon software, initially the feeling was that our hands were pretty much tied and we didn't have a lot of choice in the matter.
After training, setting up and dealing with various departments in Zenoti our current feeling is that this was the best move we have ever made!

Vantagens

After having had four salon software systems this, is without a doubt, the most practical and straight forward. It appears that the person that wrote the system has actually been involved in running a salon!
Equally impressive has been the training - not only Zenoti University which allows everyone in the salon to go at their own pace and level but the face to face follow up which has been outstanding!

Desvantagens

American date layout can be frustrating and confusing

Phorest

Razões para escolher o ZENOTI

They were taken over by Zenoti

Ease of transferring data

Resposta de Zenoti Software

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Rick! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future.

Gerrry

Avaliado em 06/03/2017

Payroll/Admin

Rafael very helpful in fixing the problem we had with the computer. He walk me through so I had an understanding of what I need to do to assist him. He took my call at the salon when I brought out the computer so he could connected it to high speed for me. I give Rafaeal a 10+++ for his help in fixing the problem and his excellent customer service!!!!! As for your receptionist they have the worst customer service I have ever seen. Rude when you ask a question either they ignore you or will not give you an answer. I would have to say hello because the phone line sounded dead and they would come back sarcastic to you "I'm still here" Here are 2 responses I got in one day from your receptionist: I ask how many people are in front of me so I have an idea how long it would be refused to tell me. Here is the other one both in the same day: I was told I was 9th on the list called back about 1.5hrs later to see where I was in the Q was now told I was 15 I was bumped down because they decided that my call wasn't important. I had a virus had to get another computer needed to get it up and running and needed to get the information from the salon inputted onto the computer so the staff can get paid and know our sales. When Matt owned the company never had this problem in the pass only since it has been sold. I told your receptionist that they have very poor customer service skills. They are your front line to your business they are there to help the customer not make them upset or angry.

Vantagens

I can get the info off of it I need to payroll. Track my sales and inventory and it is user friendly.

nothing

Phil
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Avaliado em 18/07/2017

Has literally everything! Powerful automated marketing amd client relations, easy interface,...

Vantagens

You have a beautiful dashboard to see appointments for the day/week/month, promo performance, inventory status, revenue and real-time online mentions. Dashboard fully customizable to your preferences. Automation is fabulous. It tracks retail products sold and will send how to use email to cliemt as well as reminder that your product is getting low and sends a promo to come back for another service offering discount. 3 apps one for management, employees and clients/public. Send push notifications, get instant feedback, eliminating a bad review reaching the web. Tracking employee performance for upsell, product usage and any internal metrics you want. Employees can see real-time tips, client reviews, performance between colleagues, status if goals or contests are set by managers but best is they can input client data building profiles to personalize their experience or direct market them. Club members? No problem. Automatically discount or whatever membership provides. Client loyalty options are endless. Thats only half.... Zenoti will be the number one software in a year. They have a huge infusion of investor cash for 2017 and will be the biggest display front and center at ISPA 2017. I used booker, spa soft and others. Not even close. Zenoti comes to your spa or salon and sets it all up. But what you put into it that determines what you're success becomes.

Nagham

Avaliado em 31/12/2020

Very smart, complete software

The overall experience has been great, the support is always prompt and useful. The app is not useful at all for owners and managers. It needs a lot of work and I hope this happens soon as we have signed up with zenoti baring in mind the app as a main plus.

Vantagens

The system is well integrated and complete. There are certain enhancements I would like to see and I have already mentioned to the team. I hope you keep developing this software constantly.

Desvantagens

When working on a page, clicking back takes you to point zero. When working on merging clients is a nightmare as you cannot type a page number and have to keep clicking until you reach where you have left off. The lack of flexibility on these ends make the work difficult and a lot of time wastage applies.

Resposta de Zenoti Software

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Nagham! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future.

915 avaliações