Avaliações do CallRail

Chris C. Número de funcionários:  13-50 funcionários Número de funcionários:  13-50 funcionários

16/03/2018

16/03/2018

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Easy to use and great data gained from all types of marketing campaigns.

Vantagens

Several years ago, call tracking used to be done by hardcoding the tracking number into your website and that is not ideal for SEO. However, when I stumbled upon CallRail I fell in love with the ease of use, SEO-friendliness, and call data. The dynamic number insertion is so clutch! I currently have over 100 websites using CallRail and it is crucial to proving the value of my marketing efforts.

Desvantagens

The reporting takes a little time to get the hang of, but once you've got it down - it isn't too bad.

Emma K. Especialidade: Publicidade e marketing Número de funcionários:  13-50 funcionários Número de funcionários:  13-50 funcionários

11/03/2020

11/03/2020

High Quality and Reliable Call Tracking Software

Funcionalidade

CallRail saves us a lot of time by presenting the data in Google Analytics where all of our other KPIs are housed. My team has also had very positive experiences with the customer service team.

Vantagens

The main reason we switched from another call tracking software is because of the fact that CallRail integrates directly with Google Analytics. I love that we are able to set up phone calls as a goal right in GA. This also then means it integrates directly with our GDS reporting software.

Desvantagens

I wish that you could choose the timeframe in which two calls from the same number is deemed a unique call or not. The 30 day timeframe is a long time and if a user calls on the 1st and then again on the 27th of a month, for example, it could be for two separate sales/conversions.

Lloyd C. Especialidade: Publicidade e marketing Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários

28/11/2017

28/11/2017

Zero Customer Support

Suporte

I was on the pro plan and spent a very large amount of money a month use the service you would think the customer support would be better but it’s not the staff when you finally do get someone are rude condescending and sarcastic on the phone.

I took my 30 phone numbers in my business and clients to a different company I would not recommend using this company if you feel you ever will need any support they don’t care about you or your company.

Vantagens

It’s cheap. That’s about it. Get what you pay for. They track your phone calls they track your numbers the plug-ins are easy they change their navigation so I that’s not easy anymore

Desvantagens

Good luck getting any support. They literally don’t answer the phone, return calls and take days to reply to emails.

Jean J. Especialidade: Telecomunicações Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários

27/11/2019

27/11/2019

Consistently Excellent User Experience

Suporte

I am able to call on behalf of my companies in real time with a localized telephone number. I am able to provide accurate calling data to my companies that contributes to my success.

Vantagens

I appreciate the ease of use on a daily basis. There is no need to "stop & think" about what you are doing but instead the methodology is so user friendly it becomes second nature to you. Saving time on the phone is a special gift CallRail gives to me each day.

Desvantagens

I can honestly say there is really nothing that I don't like about the product. When I run into any difficulties I am able to reach out to specialized customer service person who walks me through my issues in a kind and patient manner each time, with no exceptions.

Avaliador Verificado Especialidade: Publicidade e marketing Número de funcionários:  13-50 funcionários Número de funcionários:  13-50 funcionários

05/05/2020

05/05/2020

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

A must for proper attribution

Valor

CallRail has been a lifesaver for proper attribution of phone calls, leads, and sales. We have used it on our own website and for many of our clients. This has allowed us to move from "I feel like the phones are ringing more" to "You received X number of leads and X number of sales from this channel this month." With this information, we've been able to improve our targeting and improve ROI.

Vantagens

With CallRail, it is incredibly easy to set up dynamic tracking numbers that will help you see exactly where your phone calls are coming from. This is essential for anyone who cares about attribution. The reporting capabilities are nice - easily integrates with Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Google Data Studio.

Desvantagens

I wish they would remove the minimum size of a number pool. We have some websites with very small traffic that don't need 4 phone numbers.

Jack W. Especialidade: Software Número de funcionários:  13-50 funcionários Número de funcionários:  13-50 funcionários

17/01/2019

17/01/2019

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Support is helpful and the overall platform is easy to use and fully-featured

Suporte

Overall, CallRail is one of the best platforms for agencies looking to offer call tracking services to their clients, and provides a wealth of features and support to help you along the way to offering a fully-fledged call tracking solution.

Vantagens

CallRail is good for agencies, as it offers specific features to suit agencies, such as built-in margins, client billing, etc. Their customer support is helpful, and are willing to set up features for you. Using the platform is straightforward with everything being a guided process, along with a ton of support articles to go alongside.

Desvantagens

Customer support, while helpful, are difficult to get ahold of at times. Their live chat is rarely available and there's no phone number for calling their support from outside the US. Additionally, their pricing only charges in dollars, making it difficult for agencies who work in GBP, in addition, their billing system often has issues when changing packages, causing it to charge inflated amounts.

Stephanie N.

20/12/2017

20/12/2017

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I can't imagine an easier, more efficient way to record and monitor your business calls.

Suporte

I would use any other software for tracking phone calls in the work place.

Vantagens

Its the easiest software I have ever used in a professional setting where your business is able to record calls and play them back to multiple people. Many of us listen to them and are able to learn from them. Were also able to track whether or not they're a good lead for our business or not, which is super helpful to know and keep tabs on.

Desvantagens

The one biggest con is you need internet access to listen to the call, which I understand but can be difficult at times. I dont really have many complaints about the software. Its great.

Dilushi Y. Especialidade: Consultório médico Número de funcionários:  10.001+ funcionários Número de funcionários:  10.001+ funcionários

03/05/2019

03/05/2019

Tracking phone calls with CallRail

Suporte

I used CallRail for specially to tracking calls beacuse it tracking less than a minute.

Vantagens

We use mainly CallRail to traching phone calls . Not only that we can record phone calls. Have good customer service. Most important features is before answering the call CallRail Shows automatically us from where it comes from. Easy to use.

Desvantagens

Much difficult to tracking calls comes from Facebook, instagram

Nefer L. Especialidade: Hotelaria Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários

09/08/2018

09/08/2018

Excellent Call Tracking Software

Suporte

Most of my client's business transactions take place over the phone and CallRail has helped us track these "offline conversions" from our marketing efforts.

Vantagens

Being able to see the source from where callers and form submissions are coming from makes it helpful to see which marketing channels are performing better than others.

Desvantagens

We are not able to connect phone calls that turn into customers.

Josh bernthold, S.

14/04/2018

14/04/2018

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I could'nt live without CallRail!

Vantagens

CallRail is always trying to add new features to the software to benefit its customers ease of use and come up with better options you potentially may want to use. I literally could not run my business without CallRail. Its extremely easy to use and flat out works at a great price.

Desvantagens

The software does have minor bugs from time to time that do not impact the functionality, they are just annoyances. I would like to see upgrades on the reporting as well.

Resposta: CallRail 18/04/2018

Hi Josh - Thanks for the great feedback! Our product team is interested to learn more about which upgrades to reporting you'd like to see. Are you able to send me a quick email to [email protected]?

Thanks!

Kate

Mike M. Número de funcionários:  13-50 funcionários Número de funcionários:  13-50 funcionários

14/03/2018

14/03/2018

Ultra-Powerful Call Tracking & Management

Suporte

We really value CallRail for all that it has enabled us to do with our company numbers. It allows us to gain valuable insights every day and the options seem to keep expanding, which is great. Check it out if you need a high-level call and number management system. It's perfect for companies looking to understand their data and grow.

Vantagens

CallRail is an immensely powerful platform from which to manage tracking numbers, get analytics about call volume and type, and so much more. It's actually hard to know where to begin in describing the positive elements because there are so many. We use the system to manage internal lines, as well as those for our clients, and we've greatly enjoyed our experience over the last couple of years. It's very easy to set up individual silos and see statistics on calls, texts, unique callers, and so forth, but the options go pretty far beyond those basics. There's a really nice reporting area that breaks the calls down into acquisition and behavior (each of which contain multiple additional segmentation options), for starters. CallRail also integrates with Facebook, Google Analytics / AdWords, Wordpress, and a bunch of others. There are tools to set up call forwarding based on time of day and other metrics, too. The overall feature set is immense and we've had a lot of success both internally and externally from using the system.

Desvantagens

We haven't experienced many negatives. The system works as it should without issue, for the most part. Sometimes the number of features and available options can be slightly overwhelming, but the layout is fairly intuitive.

Spencer W. Especialidade: Publicidade e marketing Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários

08/06/2017

08/06/2017

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We use this everyday, its a requirement for most clients.

Results....

Vantagens

As an agency that's built its client list around Search Advertising expertise, we long struggled with ways to coach our small to medium-sized clients on the importance of lead scoring. When we discovered CallRail, it was almost like someone had purposefully designed a tool to permanently end our struggles. With CallRail, all of the minutiae of call tracking and scoring is handled by an easy and intuitive system. The options are right there for scoring and playback is as simple a process as could have been created.

Seriously, the controls are large, pronounced, and impossible to misinterpret. That's good UX right there. Now, we have a system that allows our clients to exercise Quality Control and gives us the data we need to prove ROI to clients who have a hard time making the connection between lead generation and closing the deal. After all, as a Paid Search agency we can only deliver the leads, we can't close them. So, we recommend CallRail to every single client we have ' no matter what they sell.

Desvantagens

Better support for agencies that manage accounts, better admin system for multiple users, having to use multiple browser can be frustrating.

Blake K. Especialidade: Terceirização/Deslocalização Número de funcionários:  51-200 funcionários Número de funcionários:  51-200 funcionários

02/10/2017

02/10/2017

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Covers the gaps on attribution

Suporte

We've been able to automatically log our inbound call data and read between the lines on data like campaign sources to help justify sales and marketing spend. The marketing team sees benefit, the sales team catches more leads... CallRail is an all-around winning system.

Vantagens

Lots of integrations that all work really well (we frequently utilize WebHooks/Slack to instantly alert sales teams, and the HubSpot integration to get new calls logged into our CRM in real-time). Generating unique ad extension numbers and tracked number pools for landing pages used for paid advertising campaigns has been crucial to assessing performance through those channels, as well. We've also gotten pretty creative with developing call flows, which can be built out alongside your existing auto-attendant setup and utilize custom menus, scheduling (particularly useful for bi-coastal companies), round robin call distribution, and more.

As a sales and marketing outsourcing and consulting firm, we have an agency-like setup with access to multiple accounts, so we can easily serve and administer call tracking for our clients from a single login, and grant selective access to other users.

If you're trying to patch holes in lead attribution for your marketing team or just want to ensure you're never missing out on an opportunity coming from the phones, CallRail is your solution.

Desvantagens

Support documentation can sometimes take a couple of readthroughs to understand, and navigating the menus can be a little confusing on occasion.

Imelda C. Especialidade: Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário Número de funcionários:  13-50 funcionários Número de funcionários:  13-50 funcionários

18/01/2020

18/01/2020

Fonte da avaliação

Call Tracking and Analytics for phone calls received from valuable leads

Valor

It solves Google Analytics, marketing solution and hit targets within the timeline

Vantagens

With Callrail, we can easily keep track which campaign, marketing, promotion, or keywords that works well with your clients because it gives analytics on how many phone calls or conversion made giving you an insight on which has a greater positive impact to your business . Callrail gives you report and overview on which marketing channel produces more money to your business. I can easily search or filter either through a phone lead's phone number, an agent's phone number which tracks the calls and texts i receive from a phone lead. We can easily focus on which marketing works well thus less effort, more effectiveness , better results.

Desvantagens

The call feature is not that reliable to produce a good connection if you are having a long conversation with clients. You may need a separate softphone for a stable call connection. You can not really receive a call her real time. Most would be a voice mail but its clear.

Avaliador Verificado Especialidade: Mobiliário Número de funcionários:  51-200 funcionários Número de funcionários:  51-200 funcionários

07/02/2019

07/02/2019

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Lightweight call recording and tracking for marketing/QA

Suporte

We're pretty new to CallRail, so time will tell how useful it is and if we decide to keep it. The level of support we get may be an important factor.

Vantagens

CallRail was fairly to setup on our website. It was a simple code installation, punch in some parameters and we were off to the races recording phone calls. We don't record our normal phone calls, so this tool serves as a bit of QA for us as well as a way to track call volume and results from various mediums, like advertising channels (PPC, print, TV, website, etc...). When CallRail can identify the source, it will create a referral method, and you can go in and tag calls as well as assign dollar value to it for results (like a sale).

Desvantagens

I gave up on getting hands-on assistance setting things up and just decided to stumble through it myself. While it turned out to be fairly easy, I wouldn't say it was necessarily readily intuitive. I couldn't even get someone to talk to me about sales, when I called it was just more of "We have a free trial, go use it for yourself and see what it does." I had to contact support to setup multi-site phone numbers after purchasing a plan, but the platform didn't tell me that, I had to go find a support article myself and then contact support and wait for them to activate it, though that didn't take long. I think their customer support could use some help, as right now I'm kind of deterred from going in depth with the platform because I have a feeling I will have to contact support often. Also, the pricing structure is a little unclear to me, and without someone to explain it to me it doesn't make a lot of sense. There's some pretty big leaps between the tiers, and I just don't know that I feel it's an awesome value.

Uzair A. Especialidade: Automotivo Número de funcionários:  13-50 funcionários Número de funcionários:  13-50 funcionários

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We're always looking for something better but unable to find it

Suporte

Text messages and calling, plus all our calls are recorded and easy to find.

Vantagens

We like that it has a text messaging and a calling functions, the multiple numbers and how easy it is to create call flows. The layout of the calls on the main dash board is intuitive as well.

Desvantagens

It's not the most reliable software, we've had many issues where things don't work according to plan. Plus it could do better as being a more powerful call software and include the ability to put people on hold or transfer calls if need be. We are always on the look out for something better but unable to find it so these guys are doing something right.

Avaliador Verificado

04/04/2018

04/04/2018

Best Call Tracking Software on the Market

Suporte

Best call tracking software on the market.

Vantagens

We use CallRail with all of our projects. Super easy setup for each number, local & 8XX, call attribution, campaign tracking, dynamic number insertion, keyword level, multi channel attribution,
recording and listing with a click, analytics, call backs and so much more.

Desvantagens

The price is fair but the cost per minute can get pricey. I'd say they sit about level with the market but have a cleaner user interface. The white label feature is only available in their Pro option while their competitors offer it at the entry level option.

Samantha S.

10/05/2018

10/05/2018

Call Tracking Made Easy

Vantagens

CallRail's customer support has always been great! I lean on them for set-up questions, and appreciate their willingness to help.

Desvantagens

If I had to point out what I like least about this software, it would be the HubSpot integration. I have had issues in the past where calls were not being reported in HubSpot and I was not notified that the integration had a glitch and needed re-verification.

Resposta: CallRail 16/05/2018

Hi Samantha,

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback! I'm happy to share that as of today our HubSpot integration has been revamped! We'd love to hear if this update solves your issues and improves functionality for you.

You can learn more about it here: https://www.callrail.com/blog/callrail-hubspot-integration/ Please feel free to reach out to us via [email protected]

Thanks,

Kate

Avaliador Verificado Especialidade: Serviços financeiros Número de funcionários:  1.001-5.000 funcionários Número de funcionários:  1.001-5.000 funcionários

05/07/2018

05/07/2018

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I used CallRail to track a number of SEO campaigns.

Suporte

Using call tracking through CallRail was a great way to keep our clients informed as well as see the direct results of tests and changes we made on client websites.

Vantagens

CallRail is very easy to use and the dashboard is great for showing how many calls are coming in and what results look like at a glance. Sorting through campaigns is super easy, and it's very easy to see all the campaigns you are running with a client all in one view, which is great. Setup is fairly easy, there aren't a lot of extra steps in creating new campaigns or making adjustments. The dynamic number insertion was fantastic for SEO and PPC campaigns. Not having a contract was also a plus and the pricing was very reasonable. It has integration with both Google Analytics and Google Adwords which makes attribution super easy too.

Desvantagens

Occasionally I would have issues with the IT team of a client if they were running through phone trees on their end, but that's not something that call tracking seems to be able to figure out anyway. I really didn't have a lot to complain about.

Richard R. Especialidade: Serviços jurídicos Número de funcionários:  Profissional autônomo Número de funcionários:  Profissional autônomo

23/03/2017

23/03/2017

Key to Marketing Success

Suporte

I've been a user of Callrail since 2012. At first, the functionality of knowing how many calls my consulting customers were receiving from various Internet properties was more than exciting. In the last few months, I've activated Dynamic Number Insertion, which solved a big problem with my Local SEO vendor. And now I've gotten into Keyword Pooling, which defines the source of the visit. All very very good! Thank you.

Vantagens

Ease of use; price; features; support

Desvantagens

I don't completely understand the pricing. But it's a trivial issue compared to value received

Conselhos úteis

I wish I had explored the added functionality sooner

Krystal L. Especialidade: Publicidade e marketing Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Great Call Tracking Software!

Vantagens

Easy setup, clear instructions, and easy to navigate. Dynamic insertion is a must! Easy to disable or permanently remove accounts that cancel service.

Desvantagens

Charges per phone number. If there were different package levels, it would be more beneficial to smaller businesses. Also, have experienced call tracking disconnect with Google Analytics, which directly effects data. Support never really fixed the issue, so we had to disable the call tracking for that account.

Kevin B.

01/08/2018

01/08/2018

Easy to Set Up Call Tracking for your Website

Suporte

Allow sus to measure conversions for phone calls from our online marketing efforts. Without call tracking, we could not attribute where our phone calls were coming fro and measure ROI of our online spend.

Vantagens

Affordable and fairly simple to set up on your website. Make sit easy to establish an ROI for your paid or organic traffic.

Desvantagens

Reporting is still pretty weak. Not very easy to set up custom data and filter through the data. Basic information is there bot not very customizable reporting.

Avaliador Verificado Especialidade: Publicidade e marketing Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários

29/10/2018

29/10/2018

Callrail - Call tracking and more

Suporte

Callrail is a great solution for generating tracking number to be use both in a online setting or offline marketing. They are very reasonable with their pricing structure. It is simple and fast to set-up.

Vantagens

Easy to set-up and create tracking numbers. The dashboard has some great features to see your call stats. The mobile app keeps you informed on the go. The price is reasonable.

Desvantagens

Can not export visually appealing reports with graphs etc. Only export raw data in a spreadsheet.

Avaliador Verificado Especialidade: Publicidade e marketing Número de funcionários:  1.001-5.000 funcionários Número de funcionários:  1.001-5.000 funcionários

26/03/2019

26/03/2019

Amazing Customer Service

Vantagens

I cannot say enough amazing things about the customer success team at this company. They are quick to respond, friendly, and proactively reach out to discuss new features. The product itself is great, and includes pre-packaged reporting that can be automated to email.

Desvantagens

The service can be a little costly but seems to be in line with competitors. This is a small con compared to the benefits this product actually gets you.

Santosh B. Especialidade: Escritório de advocacia Número de funcionários:  13-50 funcionários Número de funcionários:  13-50 funcionários

04/09/2019

04/09/2019

Call Rail - Review

Suporte

- it was an overall excellent experience working with this product

Vantagens

- it can be customized for any business use case
- it can be easily accessible
- all the call recordings can be sent via email to everyone
- handling the calls coming through multiple numbers

Desvantagens

- the support can be more responsive
- the pricing can be reduced
- the features can be more expanded