Visão geral das avaliações de usuário

Sobre o Chiron Health

Chiron Health is a cloud-based telemedicine management solution designed for practices of all sizes. It offers EMR integration, eligibility check, workflow management, video calling and HIPAA-compliance. Android and iOS apps are...

Saiba mais

Ordenar por:
Tiffany W.
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Avaliado em 05/04/2018

Awesome way to work with my patients!

1. It's easy to use
2. my patients love the app & the ability to video chart at their conveniance
3. there's always a support person available

Desvantagens

1. At times, the connections may be a little bad (but I don't think it s a software issue)
2. the sidebar does not always auto-refresh ( but the feature itself is great!)

Maggie Y.

Avaliado em 21/05/2018

More than 2 years in and I still love it

Has made telemedicine EASY to delivery to my patients the past 2+ years. And love the staff's ability to show insurance coverage for these visits..which is invaluable.

Vantagens

Easy to use for patients, clinical staff, and for providers. Integration into Athena for scheduling and for collecting copays. Support staff available at a moment's notice and has been highly responsive to help trouble shoot problems, which are often user error on the patient's end and NOT due to Chiron software or support. Highly responsive company and quality product.

Desvantagens

Despite making things as easy as possible for patients, some patients are just slow to adapt to their own local tech challenges but support staff has been very helpful to trouble shoot w/ patients when that does occur, which is a minority of the time. And once someone has troubleshooted it once, they don't need to be again.

Verlyn H.
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Avaliado em 06/10/2020

Glad to be done with Chiron

After over a year of struggle we finally gave up on Chiron.
We found dealing with Chiron to be highly frustrating with terrible service and poor product.
All in all we are glad to be off it.

Vantagens

It seemed to be a good choice upfront and during sales cycle but then went down hill from there.

Desvantagens

. There were lots of issues with setup and implementation and it seemed we were either ignored or setup wrong or just plain forgotten about. It took months to get things straighten out and that was PRIOR to COVID. Yes we started ramping up for telehealth before COVID hit.
2. Support has been atrocious. Yes I know COVID threw everyone for a loop, but when it takes literally weeks to get responses to questions or changes it just isn't workable.
3. Billing has been a constant challenge. We have to check every invoice to make sure they billed correctly and several times have had to have something fixed and refunded, etc. This included an overcharge on the final invoice that they would never respond to us on.
4. Our providers said that they don't like Chiron and find it confusing and frustrating to use.
5. Our patients have expressed they find it to be difficult to use.
6. Many of our patients don’t want to give an email – they want to do everything via phone and text, but Chiron requires an email.
7. We have found that Chiron does not seem to work well with patients who have very poor bandwidth and high latency. Chiron seems to have need a lower latency and higher bandwidth requirement than our patients have and more than other providers
8. We paid $2000 for the white label fee and nothing happened with it. When we asked for a refund they offered $600 back – but they did nothing on it.

Georgeanne F.

Excellent Telemedicine platform

I have been with Chiron for @ 5 years and am impressed with how they have and continue to integrate functionality. Their support team listens and supports our practice and our patients

Vantagens

It allows me to see patients virtually and bill them in the same session

Desvantagens

Reliant upon internet connections which is not always perfect

Avaliador Verificado

Avaliado em 05/04/2018

Easy and quick appointments online

Allows me to see more patients during my schedule and cuts down on a lot of call back times to patients.

Vantagens

I like the easy to use platform. It is very quick and easy to sign on and be in an appointment within minutes. I also like that you can see the patient status from the home page.

Desvantagens

I have no complaints about the actual software. Overall my experience with customer service/tech support has been very good. THere have only been a couple instances where i needed help quickly and there was a little bit of a delay in response.

Wendy Y.
  • Setor: Clínica de saúde mental

Great Platform For Mental Health

Overall, it is a great platform for connecting with clients. It's helpful that it keeps track of time and the scheduling features are very easy to use. Additionally it allows you to charge clients directly and modify fees if necessary.

Vantagens

It is very straight forward, easy to use, and simplistic in terms of the functions and options.

Desvantagens

It tends to freeze and often have issues with volume.

Prisiliano S.
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Avaliado em 04/04/2018

Very simple solution for telemedicine, no bells or whistles, but do you really need them?

Vantagens

Athena integration is pretty basic, pulls insurance data, runs a telemed eligibility scan and lets you know if the visit is covered with their copay. So far, no major issues. It performs as promised as long as you and the patient have a strong internet connection. For basic virtual visits, it works just fine.

Desvantagens

If you are looking for a fancier or more comprehensive solution to share your computer screen, documents, images, etc. this is not the telemedicine platform for you.

Alex R.

Avaliado em 23/05/2018

Chiron has been a valuable asset to me in starting a my private practice.

Vantagens

It offers convenience to both myself and my patients. I have many patients who live in rural areas far from my office, and this service has allowed them to receive excellent medical care without the commute. Customer service has been prompt when we have needed to reach out. The majority of patients have no problems using the software.

Desvantagens

Patients who are very uncomfortable with technology have a hard time using the service and we have had a few issues with poor connections. Coverage for non-commercial insurance is not guaranteed.

Merajul B.
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita

Avaliado em 06/11/2019

Chiron Health

As a medical related software this software is really good.

Vantagens

As a new generation telemedicine Software, Chiron health helps me in certain ways to improve my skills by using this.

Desvantagens

Sometimes links including videos doesn't work well and have to feel hassle to use and get the proper service.

Enoch D.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses

Avaliado em 18/12/2020

Telemedicine on the go

Vantagens

do you need to book an appointment with your doctor? look no further ChironHealth is the best for you. Easily confirm your insurance information and payment method and consent to the telemedicine plaform just as you would if you walked in to the hospital. and i love the fact that it can be accessed through every device from web, to android iphone. get notifications via text or mail of your next appointment with the healthcare provider. the best way to contact a health professional within this covid period without risking contracting the disesase

Desvantagens

everything works perfectly unless when you lose internet connection during the session

Kathy W.

Avaliado em 03/11/2018

Chiron is a very good telemedicine platform

Vantagens

Easy for patients and providers to use.
Reliable audio and video quality.
Able to expand my practice to other locations without the expense of opening satellite offices.
Great pricing.

Desvantagens

Verification of the patient's insurance coverage is not always reliable.
Not as robust as I would like (great features would be a chat box between patient and provider and the ability to share my screen with the patient to show them test results).

David P.
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Avaliado em 04/04/2018

I have used Chiron for telemed visits since 2016. I recommend their services without...

increased productivity, increased client satisfaction

Vantagens

Exceptional support and troubleshooting available quickly during times of use, for any problems I am having and end users as well. Easy to set up and use, high quality Chromebook provided, great quality video and audio so long as end user's WiFi connection strong. Great people to work with at all levels of company.

Desvantagens

At times quirky, as all software can be. And figuring out the workarounds is key, again as with all software. On the good side, the company is very receptive to feedback and to improving their product and user experience.

Jay H.
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Avaliado em 04/10/2017

A good idea in theory, but not reliable enough to use.

We are still interested in Telemed, but are going to look at other systems in hopes of getting a more reliable connection/service.

Vantagens

When it worked it was a nice way to see patients. The help desk is available to try to solve problems and were usually quick to respond.

Desvantagens

I am not angry as I write this. My honest, "non-anger-driven" evaluation is it was very unreliable. The connection was more often than not a problem, and has become increasingly unreliable over the past 2 months for reasons I do not understand. The help desk is readily accessible. Unfortunately, they really could not offer much assistance when they tried. The usual help desk response was that the patient needed to update the ap (which patients had done already recently and did not make a difference) or that the patient didn't have a strong enough Wi-fi (even though patient reported their wi-fi had strong connectivity and was considered a high quality/fast wi-fi subscription.) So over the past month most of my scheduled telemed visits were unsuccessful due to connection problems. We lost revenue by trying to do telemed visits instead of an office visit.

Libby L.
  • Setor: Clínica de saúde mental

Chiron Video Health Review

Vantagens

I like the ease of the software. It is very convenient for both practitioner and patient. It allows appointments to be kept regardless of bad weather. It attracts patients from further distances as they don’t have to worry about traveling far to keep their appointment.

Desvantagens

There have been technical glitches: for example the screen sometimes “freezes”.

Renee H.

Avaliado em 04/10/2017

Horrible, chiron claims to have 99% connection and a great support> NOT THE CASE

Vantagens

I like the IDEA they have to help practice with telemedicine.

Desvantagens

They do not have good software that works. I gave chiron many months to fix problems so I could utilize this in my practice. I actually lost money. I got charged per month for service and never got that out of it. Example: Telemed at 9:00 am could not log on with out help till about 9:45 am so I could have seen 3 patients in the time I was trying to resolve issues with the software. They blame connection... well my patient did this last month and now cannot log on. I was pro active in having patient participate in the program, I even made fliers for this service. After these troubles, my patients refuse to do it again. Such a head ache on their end and mine. I am choosing to stop service with this company and look somewhere else.

Resposta de Chiron Health

Hi Renee, we are sorry to hear that you have had trouble. We appreciate your valuable feedback and it has been shared within our organization. Most appointment quality issues we see are caused by patient connectivity issues, which is why we may have assumed this was the case. We will continue to be committed to your success with our product, and look forward to speaking with you soon.

Respondido em 28/08/2018
Natalie C.

Avaliado em 23/05/2018

Chiron has been a great addition to our practice.

Vantagens

Chiron has provided an easy way for our practice to review lab results and do medication follow ups without requiring the patient to come into the office. Patients are happy to not commute or have to wait for me if I am running behind in office that day.

Desvantagens

If the patient has a poor connection, it has dropped the patient and told me appointment is over. This has only happened once, but it taught me to instruct every patient to check their signal/connection prior to appointment time.

Paula O.
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

Avaliado em 24/05/2018

The initial explanation of the functionality was not accurate. The company did not train me

Revenue generation by allowing me to see pts when I am away from the office

Vantagens

I can use anywhere and pts seem to like it.
It generates revenue for my practice.
Integrated with my emr

Desvantagens

Still too soon to say. I have only been using for about 6 weeks.
Training and follow up fro. The company

Lisa L.
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Avaliado em 01/11/2018

Great service

Great experience! Patients love the convenience.

Vantagens

Very easy to use and our patients love the service!

Desvantagens

Nothing. No comments. Service is great.

18 avaliações