Avaliações do Malwarebytes Endpoint Security

Avaliador Verificado Especialidade: Software Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários

04/01/2021

04/01/2021

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Best Real-time and Asynchronous Malware and Adware Protection Product for Computers

Suporte

I've used Malwarebytes for years to protect my professional laptop from malware and adware. It is the easiest and most effective solution for you for both real-time and asynchronous protection against malware and adware. I highly recommend it to anyone.

Vantagens

I've used Malwarebytes for protection against malware and adware on my professional laptop. It is very easy to use. Moreover, it scans your pc for malware and adware faster than other programs and always finds the files that cause trouble. Also, it gives you the option to put the files in quarantine. In addition, it has a real-time protection mode against threats. This mode is enabled by default and it warns you when you are going to connect with a website that contains malware/adware. The application integrates well with other programs.

Desvantagens

In email Protection against phishing emails and links. It would be useful to this feature to warn users when they are going to click a phishing link on an email message that looks real (official logos, etc.).

John H. Especialidade: Instalações e serviços de lazer Número de funcionários:  501-1.000 funcionários Número de funcionários:  501-1.000 funcionários

17/07/2019

17/07/2019

Fonte da avaliação

Stay Safe, protection when others fail

Suporte

great results, this finds issues that my other 2 products that I also run don't find

Vantagens

runs all the time, watching your PC, your files, your programs, your web activity - protects you from malicious sites and ads - stuff you don't even know is happening (or the bad things that are trying to heappen) when you open a web page. A good price. You can run this in addition to other anti-virus products; it does not slow your system down

Desvantagens

some of the reporting is very IT specific, so if you use this be sure to have an IT person that watches the logs and that can help you when it tells you there is a problem that it found.

Heidi M. Especialidade: Hospitais e Saúde

27/08/2016

27/08/2016

Good program

Vantagens

The cost is its greatest asset. However, you get what you pay for. If you have this you should supplement.

Desvantagens

Has a minimal level of protection. It is a place to start, but our IT consultant said it gives minimal protection and if you are storing financial information you need way more than this can offer.

Conselhos úteis

Get the facts and compare what it actually can do rather than thinking all programs are the same.

Mike N. Especialidade: Forças Armadas Número de funcionários:  51-200 funcionários Número de funcionários:  51-200 funcionários

03/12/2020

03/12/2020

2018 ADAME Ransomware attack

Suporte

In 2018 the company was hit by a ransomware attack. I researched many solutions to prevent future attacks and found Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection best fit our needs. The Management Console allows me to see all user scan schedules, update logs, and blocked logs. Frequent updates keep the platform a strong cybersecurity defense tool.

Vantagens

The Management Console was easy to install and configure. The individual local user install is simple. Solid Customer Service focused on customer experience, not Sales.

Desvantagens

In the management console I can see what was blocked on each user machine, but it does not offer much information in the console on why it was blocked. It does give me enough information to go investigate externally on the web, but I wish it gave more direction at the console.

Resposta: Malwarebytes 07/12/2020

Thank you for your feedback Mike, we're glad Malwarebytes was able to provide you a great cybersecurity solution. Additionally, I'll pass along your experience using the console as our team is always looking for ways to do better.

Bernard W. Especialidade: Construção

17/03/2015

17/03/2015

Fonte da avaliação

Great product and great customer service

Vantagens

MalwareBytes works as advertised. It stops and cleans up malware that slows down and compromises your computer. The customer service reps are very helpful and generally respond to emails within 1 day. I have used their free product, professional product and Corporate product. For many years the MalwareBytes products were my go to when I needed to clean computers.

Desvantagens

My worst experience with MalwareBytes was when I was looking at their Enterprise software. I contacted Sales to get a quote. After I got the quote, my approval process got bogged down. The sales person sent a reminder email that was quite condescending and really aggravated me. As a result I did not purchase the enterprise product.

Conselhos úteis

Test out the product, give it to the person that you know gets the most malware/viruses and see how long their computer stays clean. Another test is to set the program up on a test system that is not on your normal network and go to as many gray websites as possible and see what happens. This can be lots of fun. There are some lists on the internet of compromised websites that can be used. Note you really want to do this on a test system that you can wipe clean after testing.

Lori N. Especialidade: Gestão da educação Número de funcionários:  51-200 funcionários Número de funcionários:  51-200 funcionários

10/07/2019

10/07/2019

Keeps the Bad Stuff Out

Vantagens

I love Malwarebytes. The software just "does its thing". I have been using Malwarebytes for three years and have not received anymore malware. It runs in the background, does automatic updates, and simply protects without me having to run scans or tell the software what to do. I highly recommend it as the cost is way less than having to take my computers in for repair.

Desvantagens

I like everything about the software. And the price is even affordable.

Peter Z. Especialidade: Construção Número de funcionários:  11-50 funcionários Número de funcionários:  11-50 funcionários

23/08/2018

23/08/2018

A good supplement to Kaspersky

Vantagens

We found that we needed a bit more protection from malware threats than our Kaspersky subscription afforded, so we added Malwarebytes to our security solution and have been very happy with the results. It catches security threats that could have slipped through previously and our systems feel more secure than they were before.

Desvantagens

No concerns with Malwarebytes, it helps provide a comprehensive protection platform for our employees and affords peace of mind.

Elco S. Especialidade: Seguros Número de funcionários:  1.001-5.000 funcionários Número de funcionários:  1.001-5.000 funcionários

20/02/2021

20/02/2021

Great Antivirus Program

Suporte

Overall i recommend you download this software or at least try the free trial because it was a great way to clean my laptop and it made my computer preform better like when I just received it

Vantagens

It was very easy to use and i was able to remove any viruses and any unwanted software of of my computer.

Desvantagens

There were no cons to using this software, i genuinely had a good experience using it and my friends can agree

Partha protim P. Especialidade: Serviços e tecnologia da informação Número de funcionários:  10.000+ funcionários Número de funcionários:  10.000+ funcionários

27/11/2020

27/11/2020

Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection Review

Suporte

Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection is a very simple to use anti malware software. You need not be tech savvy to get used to it. Its simplicity and design will make life a lot more easier for everyone.

Vantagens

I use it for my personal system. It is lightweight and very easy to install. It has a wide range of features and a very informative dashboard. Like most antivirus software, the Endpoint Protection is the most technologically advanced version of Malwarebytes and I can browse the internet without any worries.

Desvantagens

Lack of a feature to inspect emails and there is no option for a quick scan. Quick scan will take less time while the normal scan option might take hours which is very time consuming and also frustrating.

Adriana S. Especialidade: Serviços e tecnologia da informação Número de funcionários:  10.000+ funcionários Número de funcionários:  10.000+ funcionários

17/02/2021

17/02/2021

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Not ideal as a standalone product .

Funcionalidade

I use it in tandem with Windows Defender and do not experience any problems with viruses .

Vantagens

You can customize scans to include both software and hardware and they go through everything quickly . The program is generally easy to maneuver and does not take that much computing power .

Desvantagens

There is no real-time protection . Effectively ,unless you are scanning constantly ,threats might go though .

Greg R. Especialidade: Construção Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários

23/10/2018

23/10/2018

Fonte da avaliação

Nice supplement to my existing system security

Vantagens

- I use Malwarebytes along with another internet security program, and it provides added security without slowing my computer down.
- Works with my Outlook email application to scan incoming and outgoing messages and attachments.

Desvantagens

- I don't have any negative things to say about Malwarebytes. I knew everything it was capable of doing before purchasing it and it's lived up to expectations.

Maria O. Especialidade: Serviços de Facilities Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários

04/01/2020

04/01/2020

Fonte da avaliação

Malwarebytes didn't protect our systems as we had expected

Funcionalidade

Malwarebytes didn't operate as advertised, so I ended up uninstalling the software after 7 months.

Vantagens

Malwarebytes was inexpensive for us to purchase and try out for 6 months. Installation and configuration was simple and straightforward.

Desvantagens

The mail client extension didn't scan incoming emails as it was advertised to. It also slowed down the mail client startup to the point where I ended up disabling it completely.

Philip H. Especialidade: Gestão da educação Número de funcionários:  5.001-10.000 funcionários Número de funcionários:  5.001-10.000 funcionários

24/04/2019

24/04/2019

Fonte da avaliação

Malwarebytes keeps our business computers safe

Vantagens

I like that Malwarebytes provides comprehensive protection rather than just piecemeal protection from different kinds of viruses and malware.

Desvantagens

I least like the customer support component - sometimes it takes a bit to get support.

Andrew S. Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários Número de funcionários:  2-10 funcionários

15/05/2018

15/05/2018

Fonte da avaliação

It works and keeps my Laptop running!

Valor

Great program, easy to use, works as advertised

Vantagens

simple to set up and use. seems to catch what it needs to catch. The interface is clear and user friendly

Desvantagens

Nothing really, have not needed customer support, so no opinion there. No issues have come up over years of use.

Sharad G. Especialidade: Software Número de funcionários:  51-200 funcionários Número de funcionários:  51-200 funcionários

21/03/2018

21/03/2018

Fonte da avaliação

Extremelydecent software for personal use

Vantagens

The best thing about this it does not make my running current processes slow if the application runs on the background.

Desvantagens

software updates and releases frequent and downloading takes a little longer than expected. they remove the threat though!

Vijay K. Especialidade: Software Número de funcionários:  51-200 funcionários Número de funcionários:  51-200 funcionários

04/04/2018

04/04/2018

Fonte da avaliação

High performance anti spyware solution

Vantagens

It provides an proactive theft protection with the end point security solution for all clients or softwares.

Desvantagens

The system still needs to have an antivirus installed on your computer to determine which malware needs to be removed.