Visão geral das avaliações de usuário

Sobre o QuickBooks Online Advanced

QuickBooks Online Advanced is a cloud-based accounting solution that helps small to large enterprises manage expenses, projects, invoices and more. It comes with a centralized dashboard, which enables users to gain insights into...

Saiba mais

Ordenar por:
Bob
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Avaliado em 10/09/2019

Over 10 years of complete satisfaction!

100 percent satisfied. I have been approached with offers to switch. I turn every single one of them down. QuickBooks has proven to be to be the absolute best software for me to use in this area.

Vantagens

I love QuickBooks for Non-Profits! I have used this software exclusively for the past 10 years with no problems at all.

I have received numerous compliments from Board Members of the accuracy and detail I provide when it comes to our financial reports. I have been told I provide the best reports they have seen (many are members of other non-profit boards). It is all accomplished with just a few clicks and the reports printed out!

Desvantagens

It does take a bit of getting used to. Especially when you are first setting up the system. Once it is set up, it runs along fine.

One thing to make sure of is the category of the items you are entering. Otherwise, your reports will contain mis-categorized information. Be sure to check over your reports for accuracy in that area. If identified, it is a simple fix - but you must check it over.

Resposta de Intuit

Hearing that you've enjoyed using QuickBooks for so many years makes our day, Bob! We're thrilled to know that you're able to confidently present accurate data with the reports you've created without breaking a sweat. You can continue rely on us to have your back for years to come. It sounds like you're a pro, but if you ever need any assistance, we recommend checking out the Community. Here, you'll find detailed articles and advice from fellow users and QuickBooks Team members: https://community.intuit.com/

Thanks for an awesome review!
Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

Respondido em 11/09/2019
Deanna
  • Setor: Varejistas
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Avaliado em 06/07/2022

QuickBooks is great - online advanced version is the Best!

Vantagens

I like the ease of access - and the modernised platform, so it's not old and clunky like some of the other bookkeeping softwares on the market that I've previously used!

Desvantagens

It is a little less integration friendly with some other softwares, so that is a bit of a negative point for me.

Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Razões para mudar para o QuickBooks Online Advanced

Sage was a bit too pricey for the likes of what I needed. QuickBooks in my opinion was more visually appealing as well.
Joseph

Avaliado em 28/06/2022

Very Likely to recommend, lots of room to improve

Vantagens

QBO is super easy to use. very slight learning curve. everything is right where you expect it and works as you'd expect.

Desvantagens

Reporting is terrible. its difficult to create meaningful reports when you start using classes and sub classes.

i wish the GL report would display as my default preference instead of making me change it everytime.

I hate that i can only see one year's worth of outstanding invoices on the invoice screen. why cant it just show me all o/s from all time as of today?

My least favorite things is the limited number of tags you can put on a transaction. For example the only way you can tag a transaction is by account and class. I need at least 2 more tags to do everything i need.

Melhores alternativas ao QuickBooks Online Advanced

Eugene
  • Setor: Logística e cadeia de fornecimento

Avaliado em 05/05/2022

QB Online Advanced - A must have for todays business landscape

Overall QuickBooks online advanced is a excellent product without which our business would not run as smoothly I highly recommend this product to any small business.

Vantagens

It is very easy to use and does not require an enormous amount of training. I especially like being able to integrate directly into our electronic data interchange system as well as our bank. QuickBooks online advanced really brings all of the useful features together to create a platform that helps our business run smoothly.

Desvantagens

Although the help section is very thorough, it is not as easy to navigate. I wish there was an easier way. The graphic user interface could also use a little bit of improvement in terms of placing of features to make them more intuitive.

FreshBooks

Razões para mudar para o QuickBooks Online Advanced

QuickBooks online advanced had significantly more features and more visibility into our business.
Russell

Avaliado em 19/07/2022

Ubiquitous and necessary, but far from perfect

It is a necessary evil.

Vantagens

Online access is convenient. Most clients are already using it. Easy to get accountant access. Bank feeds are superior to the desktop product. Integrates with many different tools through Zapier. Works with a large array of direct 3rd party add ins.

Desvantagens

It lacks basic and essential features such as reliable backup/restoration of data, month end closing tools, etc. forcing us to pay third parties to make up for what QBO lacks. The receipt capture is too limited and is very poor at matching transactions if it doesn’t automatically recognize a receipt.

The system is extremely nit picky about which type of transaction you are using in the moment. This is not an issue with QB desktop as you can easily enter almost any type of transaction from the register without the need to tell it what you are doing in advance.

The product does not often get substantive improvements and yet the subscription fees are very high and are increasing over time. Pay more, get the same product.

Resposta de Intuit

We appreciate you taking the time to write your review, Russell.

We want to be sure you're enjoying your time with QuickBooks, and that you're getting the most out of your product. If you have any suggestions about what you think would make QuickBooks better for your business and others, please don't hesitate to send these over for our Developers review using the 'Feedback?' icon in-account.

Also, if you need assistance or run into any issues, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our QuickBooks Technical Support Team by phone or chat using the 'Help (?)' icon > 'Contact Us' right from within your account. We'd be more than happy to take care of you.

-Faith, The QuickBooks Team

Respondido em 21/07/2022
Grant
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Avaliado em 14/07/2022

Well-built Accounting Software

Quickbooks Online Advanced is a highly streamlined product that is easy to use and understand for non-accountants. I switched or upgraded several clients to Quickbooks Online Advanced based on their needs and comfortability with the software. There is a lot of flexibility for business owners to get what they need out of it but there are more limitations of the "super advanced" features that Quickbooks Desktop has for accountant's use. Being able to access files from any computer with an internet connection is really convenient which easily allows you to work from home (or anywhere).

- Easy to learn and use
- Teachable with low-effort
- Great for non-accountants
- Bank Feeds offer great efficiency
- Accessible from any computer with an internet connection

- Less functionality than QB Desktop
- A little pricey

Evan
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Avaliado em 17/07/2022

Good Accounting for a High Price

Quickbooks is a great options if you are not on a budget and don't mind paying for the features. Easy reporting tools along with the tagging system makes tracking easy.

Vantagens

QuickBooks has some great features. The two feature we used the most was the reporting tools and the tagging ability. Both these combines allowed us to create multiple reports to accurately track our accounts.

Desvantagens

The biggest downside with QuickBooks is the fee structure if you want all the useful features you have to pay a lot for it, which I'm not sure it is worth.

Wave Accounting
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Avaliado em 10/06/2022

This solution is for big companies who cannot afford mistakes.

My overall experience: Useful and necessary, it's a bit pricey but solves many issues.

Vantagens

I like the most that it's features a very granular, with decades of experience is a very integral solution.

Desvantagens

I like the least that they carry the "legacy" thinking when it comes to innovation, the modules are very siloed and doesn't integrate very easy with other solutions.

Wave Accounting

Razões para escolher o QuickBooks Online Advanced

Feature superiority, more prepared for complex accounting workflows.
Kimberly
  • Setor: Construção

Avaliado em 21/07/2022

Not Recommended for Construction Companys -

Would recommend for super simlple cost of goods sold company. Not a construction company friend.

Vantagens

Very easy to use and set up - but not construction company friendly.

Tracking purchase orders - invoicing - cost of labor tracking

Ekalavya
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Avaliado em 15/06/2022

There are better alternatives to QBO Advanced

Left wanting for more. The platform could not support what we hoped for and heard about it.

Vantagens

The setup process was self-sufficient. Extremely easy to implement.

Desvantagens

They have a huge problem supporting US businesses owned by non-US citizens. The application for Quickbooks payments never goes through as non-US founders are unable to provide SSN.

Kevin
  • Setor: Hotelaria

Avaliado em 11/12/2019

The one stop software for any Business

I am currently learning how to better integrate my time keeping services with quick books and I am overall happy with the transisiton

Vantagens

This Software is absolutely essential to my day to day operations.
From the ease of use in payroll services, tracking inventory, combining all purchase and financing accounts and creating invoices for all of my customers I could not be happier with Quickbooks.
What I really love is that software is always adapting and improving to help with more and more essential tasks, and if I don't know how something works there is always a Webinar/Customer service agent/video to give myself and my employees the tools they need to meet any accounting challenge.

Desvantagens

The only two issues I have had is with compatibility with the payroll time clock services I would like to use, and this is more personal preference than anything else. I would like to see more options for bio metric time-clocking services than is currently available. the second is the saving of last used dates in the software meaning you have to be vigilant when making invoices or printing checks (I have lost a ton of checks this way)

Razões para mudar para o QuickBooks Online Advanced

Quickbooks was the obvious choice for us when choosing our accounting software because it was easier to use and had a fantastic importing option for older invoicing and books.
Kyle

Ease of use

The chart of accounts feature of QBO is much cleaner than the two previously used accounting softwares. Also the reporting functions are much more user friendly for non-accounting employees trying to find financial information that makes sense to them.

Vantagens

Everything is very clean, and easy to navigate. The general features of the software are user friendly to all levels of accounting. If you have never used an accounting software before QBO makes it very accessible to find important and valuable information about your finances with relative ease.

Desvantagens

The more in depth features do take a little time to navigate. There are also a lack to "advance" features for some of the functions but it overall fits the bill. There is nothing that is missing that is an absolute need for business function- just more of a "would be nice".

Razões para escolher o QuickBooks Online Advanced

Enjoyed the interface better. The template is much easier to navigate and I find the accounting features to make much more sense to me personally.

FreshBooks

Razões para mudar para o QuickBooks Online Advanced

Used the other product briefly and made the final decision for QBO after not being able to get in contact with the other company's customer service for multiple days to resolve any issues.
Harmony
  • Setor: Atacadistas

QBO is Definitely Different

Our overall experience with QBO Advanced has been pretty good. I think with the development and implementation of more features or customization of different "modules" to be customer specific it would serve us perfectly. And hey, the price is WONDERFUL!

Vantagens

What I like most about using QBO Advanced is how user friendly and simplistic it is to use. We transitioned our entire financial management system and for the most part it was relatively smooth.

Desvantagens

There were many obstacles to overcome in the transition to QBO Advanced. It mainly involve how to find work around solutions for areas not offered in QBO Advanced such as specifically detailed inventory management and also fixed assets. The inventory process in QBO is clunky and too simplistic for our company, BUT since QBO is so easy to use we have customized processes to make it work for us.

Razões para escolher o QuickBooks Online Advanced

We made the switch at the behest of our former accountants.

Sage 100cloud

Razões para mudar para o QuickBooks Online Advanced

Our former account didn't inform us of possibly a more suitable program. QBO Advanced was easiest for them.
Molly

Best Move My Company Ever Made

The cost for this product is amazing. We have saved $100,000 yr since switching from NetSuite. My team and I honestly prefer QuickBooks for everyday bookkeeping and business operations. For our company the switch was a no-brainer.

Vantagens

This software is so easy to use and makes training a breeze. A ton of the functionality makes everything more efficient and intuitive. The reporting is awesome and easy to create your own custom reports.

Desvantagens

You cannot have multiple tabs open and you cannot easily create consolidated financials to include multiple instances.

Razões para escolher o QuickBooks Online Advanced

It was too expensive and our organizational structure changed. We no longer saw the benefit for an expensive system with features we never used. The final straw was the fact NetSuite did not support 1099 preparation!

NetSuite CRM

Razões para mudar para o QuickBooks Online Advanced

We wanted a cloud based system since we utilize multiple instances. It made it easier to switch back and forth between companies.
Ryan
  • Setor: Varejistas
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Quickbooks Online Advanced

There are so many reasons why we love working on Quickbooks online. The credit card processor working through our website, the mobile app and card processor, as well as the integration to WordPress and to help add automation to our financial recording.

Vantagens

There are so many features to this software, but my favorite is definitely the online platform. I am able to see the progress of the business through my phone or iPad and not just sitting behind a desk. So much business is done on the road or moving around and having the app easily accessible I can always be in touch with what is going on in the company.

Desvantagens

Setting up the new company file was difficult. We were moving from QuickBooks desktop and it had to much data (20 years worth) that we were not able to compress it then upload the information to the new platform. We were able to do batch uploads which did allow us to preserve some data but it did make the transition a little more difficult than it needed to be.

QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Razões para escolher o QuickBooks Online Advanced

We made the switch to help add automation to our process and to move to software better suited for our needs. We were using the Desktop version for 20 years so we needed to get something newer and more customizable.

QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Razões para mudar para o QuickBooks Online Advanced

We looked at enhancing our QuickBooks desktop, but all the pros that online had for us gave us only one option and that was to upgrade to the online version. The Quickbooks IOS App and the integrations with our website make it the best software for us by far.
  • Setor: Políticas públicas

Avaliado em 15/06/2018

Good for small companies with limited transactions

Vantagens

Online accessibility - can work anywhere with an internet connection. Linking to bank and credit card accounts is handy. Linking to Bill.com and Expensify are also easy.

Desvantagens

As a controller and an accountant consultant on the side, I would recommend the online version to small businesses with fewer than 5-10 employees and revenues under $1 million that have very few transactions. For companies that have multiple approval layers and AP invoices, you would need an add on app like Bill.com to handle. We use Expensify and Bill.com to handle expense reporting and AP. QuickBooks Enterprise edition would be a better fit for companies with more than a million in sales and more than 10 employees, but costs can add up on that platform.
-Approval levels are very broad. If I want to allow someone to add classes, I have to give them access to banking and reports that are only for partners to see. Further a la carte customization for permissions would certainly be handy.
-Speed - even with high speed internet, processing multiple AP invoices is very slow compared to the desktop counterpart.
-Accounting integration - when allowing accountants access to the company file, downloading the GL needs to go to excel. If the GL is large, it may exceed the line limit for Excel.
-Some reports are unable to use the custom fields. This creates problems when the custom fields are critical. in our case, we can't run a report of payments received that includes project numbers. In order to get that report, I need to use Zapier to extract payments as they come in and send them to a google sheet. So the only listing I have for payments listed with our custom fields is in Google sheets!

LeAnn

Avaliado em 11/12/2019

So much better than complicated systems!!!

We have realized much richer reporting, faster data entry and uploads, connection to multiple apps such as Bill.com, and a wealth of information readily available through QuickBooks training, online experts, and even YouTube videos.

Vantagens

We love that QuickBooks provides an online option that is easily accessible for all of our virtual employees and financial advisers. It has been a breeze to use compared with our old system (Abilla MIP). In today's digital age, we don't often need all the complexity - just the natural, simple, and efficient financial management systems.

Desvantagens

The only thing we haven't liked is that our transition from MIP had to be done manually.

MIP Fund Accounting

Razões para escolher o QuickBooks Online Advanced

Abila was archaic and our installation was no longer supported. For our organization, even moving to MIP online would have been overkill and costly.

Razões para mudar para o QuickBooks Online Advanced

Most efficient use of time and money with all the features we needed.
Veronica
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

Avaliado em 28/07/2021

A powerful tool to track accounting and financial reporting

Overall my experience has been good with Quickbooks online advanced. The product has all the features needed to run a business, get the reporting and also connecting with useful apps developed by different partners. Especially during this unprecedented times when online presence is fundamental QBO Advances provides access to not the only an accounting platform but also easy integration to other partners like Third party delivery, PoS, e-commerce, ACH Payments, etc.

Vantagens

The software is designed to simplify the journey by increasing the quality of the data input during the booking of the transactions and eliminating common mistakes during the process of bookkeeping. I like how the bank feed makes easier every bank reconciliation and provides a lot of information directly from the bank statement.

Desvantagens

I do not like that the migration from desktop to online is not easy and the online version has some missing features compared with the desktop version. I also do not like the Inventory module does not have all the information for food products, like expiration date or lot control

Avaliado em 04/08/2022

Quickbooks Online Review

Overall for bookkeeping and accounting this software is simple to use as long as you don't use other features like processing payments.

Vantagens

It was very easy to set up and use. Interface is nicely laid out. Reports are easy to find and prepare.

Desvantagens

You are not able to create multiple invoice templates with different company names ie. one company with a numbered name and another with the business name. Also you have no control over online payments. Quickbooks will give you a chargeback but they won't release any info on the transaction so best not to use them for your online store. Use another service.

Zoho Books

Razões para escolher o QuickBooks Online Advanced

My Accountant recommended Quickbooks.

AccountEdge

Razões para mudar para o QuickBooks Online Advanced

Recommended by my accoutant.
Tammy
  • Setor: Software

It's All About The Extras

Vantagens

QBO Advanced includes the analytics through dashboards and Fathom. These are powerful tools and very useful for management. The Enhanced Custom Fields are valuable for our company as we are able to capture information that can be kept in QBO with the client instead of having several spreadsheet to keep this information. The Customize Access By Role is helpful for us because we are able to then develop UI from our software into QBO allowing our developer to have access to QBO but not have access to the entire company file. Feedback is very vital for us the user. As we find something that could make our jobs easier, or a way of getting information out you can always enter the feedback in for Intuit's development team to review. I have experienced that some feedback has been addressed, which adds value for us because we know that the software is becoming a tool that will do all that we need it to do.

Desvantagens

We lost a couple reports when we converted over from desktop, but Intuit is constantly working on enhancing the software.

Joe
  • Setor: Atacadistas

The Best Option Out There

We were doing all of our accounting manually before and it got to a point where we could not keep up. Now none of our upcoming expenses are a surprise and we know with great accuracy what our financial position is while we are determining if an opportunity is right for us.

Vantagens

I like that it is universally used so no matter how many different financial professionals from how many different companies I have to deal with they are familiar with the software so there is no learning or teaching curve there.

Desvantagens

The biggest flaw I would say is when a new 3rd party program comes out that works well with my business Quickbooks seems to lag behind in having some kind of integration available. Ideally I would like all my softwares so integrate with Quickbooks so that I can use the full power of the system.

Razões para mudar para o QuickBooks Online Advanced

Because Xero is new and if it catches on that will take years, Quickbooks is THE accounting software and I feel like it always will be.
  • Setor: Construção

QBO Improving

We experience little downtime, despite some slowing of speeds. We're impressed with QBO at this time.

Vantagens

Many new features being updated regularly. Does what we need it to do.

Desvantagens

Speed improvements as our file grows is very important.

Razões para escolher o QuickBooks Online Advanced

Cloud-based computing was very important in our decision. A company we know that would be around and continue to improve.

Razões para mudar para o QuickBooks Online Advanced

Cloud-based computing is the main reason we switched from Enterprise.
Joy

Avaliado em 31/05/2022

Does the job

I am very satisfied with QBO overall, especially since we also use Quickbooks payroll.
Entering receipts and information is very easy and reporting is very intuitive.

I do with there was a better way to enter multiple receipts from a payment processor site(Square/Stripe), versus the batch deposits as the systems integrate now.

Vantagens

It is easy to enter information into Quickbooks and find it later.
Reports are great! I can always find the infromation I need in a ready report, and love that I can click within a report to access more detailed infromation.

Desvantagens

As a non-profit, it can get a little complicated when tracking restricted revenues and their related expenses.
Year end reporting for fulfilling the 990 is not easy when working around the chart of accounts as it us set up in QBO - some account categories don't match up with the way nonprofits track them.

Resposta de Intuit

We really appreciate you sharing your review with us, Joy!

It's wonderful that QuickBooks has helped provide exactly what you all are needing for your non-profit!

Please keep in mind that you can create additional Chart of Accounts for more specified categorization using the steps outlined here: (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/help-article/chart-accounts/add-account-chart-accounts-quickbooks-online/L0mCv3AKn_US_en_US?uid=l3xgkvrd).

If you have any other questions or need help, please don't hesitate to get in touch by phone or chat using the 'Help(?)' icon > 'Contact Us' and we'd be glad to get you taken care of from there!

-Faith, The QuickBooks Team

Respondido em 02/06/2022
Sabrina
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

Multi Small Company

Quickbooks Online Advanced overall has served our purpose well, especially as a small company, but as we continue to grow and with the expense increase we may need to look for other options that are more robust. It was worth it to attempt to make the system work for the cost, but not so much anymore.

Vantagens

The software is easy to use and can be accessed by multiple people in multiple locations. There are a multitude of videos available when attempting to do something new.

Desvantagens

The cost has increased from $30 to $150 per month, which is a major increase for what doesn't seem like a lot of extra tools. The few things that our company needs cannot be helped with Priority Circle, we need the system to work more like desktop did.

Microsoft SharePoint, CANVAS e Norton AntiVirus

Razões para mudar para o QuickBooks Online Advanced

We are already using Quickbooks online and further research needs to be done before a major overhaul of the system is completed.
Curran
  • Setor: Políticas públicas

Avaliado em 21/08/2019

Complicated Software, With Deep Capability

Overall I find it very helpful. It is easy to enter and find bills. It had a steep learning curve, but once overcome, it is extremely helpful software.

Vantagens

The ability to find any transaction, bill very fast. There are reports that can be deeply customized, bills can be searched easily, and it is easy to switch between companies.

Desvantagens

It has too many features! It has a million options, and options within options. If you are inexperienced with the software, it can be hard to find what you are looking for. Once you do find things it becomes quite simple.

Resposta de Intuit

We love knowing you've been able to locate the transactions you're looking for quickly and easily, as well as create customized reports to view specific data, Curran! We wanted to make sure to provide as many options and features as possible to meet your business needs. To find out more about how certain features work in QuickBooks, we invite you to check out our video tutorials: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/tutorials/

Thanks for a great review!
Morgan, The QuickBooks Team