Visão geral das avaliações de usuário

Sobre o TrueERP

True ERP is an operations management suite available in both cloud-based and on-premise formats which caters to SMB enterprises like wholesalers, construction firms and retailers, along with others. True ERP contains several...

Saiba mais

Ordenar por:
Jenny H.
  • Setor: Atacadistas

Avaliado em 29/12/2016

ERP has helped us organize and is a true time saver!

For the first time, I've found organization for my business. Inventory management was by far one of our biggest challenges and we could barely report accurately on the simplest of financials. TrueERP allowed us to track orders and make appropriate decisions based on our customer orders and real time figures.

Vantagens

I am able to control inventory more accurately than we ever have so I can make sure I am ordering enough of the right products, which helps me ensure that products do not sit on the shelf. I can also finally trust that our accountant has real time numbers to work with when generating reports to give us a true and current glance at where we stand. We have also requested a few custom reports which were developed specifically for us, like software that comes with amenities!

Desvantagens

Integration with FedEx did take some time and we had to go back and forth with them for a while. Not - show stopper by any means, but definitely require more effort than we had anticipated.

Lara B.
  • Setor: Materiais de construção

Avaliado em 10/02/2017

Running different types of reports is so easy!

In short, yes TrueERP has helped us manage the day to day business. It is a big program and it was a significant change overall. The past year has been a big adjustment and you guys are developing the Hire module for us. After those developments are complete it will be even more helpful. I would also give a higher rating for “Value for Money” once our additions are done and we can use the Hire module. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the software to anyone with experience in inventory software, otherwise, there is a bigger learning curve. Besides that, I would for sure! Personally, I would describe the software as user-friendly!

Vantagens

Running different types of reports is so easy! The sort functions for lists and the ability to apply filters is also great!

Desvantagens

We have had problems loading some of our really big reports. We also found an issue with the auto-reorder functionality but they are fixing this for us now.

Zachary P.
  • Setor: Atacadistas

Avaliado em 10/03/2021

DO NOT BUY True ERP

Very poor, after paying my $10,000 yearly fee for 10 users, we have decided to go back to Quickbooks at the end of this year. We really switched over to ERP for advanced pricing, the problem being is sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. We have went over this with them multiple times and in fairness to them they have attempted to fix some of these issues and have fixed some. The underlying problem is when they fix something, something else breaks.

Vantagens

If all of the functions worked properly on a regular basis, it has all of the components to be a great software for the most part.

Desvantagens

First and foremost they claim they are an enterprise program and when we opened up a store with a different tax code, the were unable to charge multiple sales taxes. So instead of saying that was something they missed, they force me to pay $1,500 in order to get that change. All support is based outside of the US, so you are either getting up really early or staying really late as they do not operate between our normal business hours.

Ines W.

Avaliado em 03/01/2017

Great for accounting!

I would absolutely recommend TrueERP to a friend or colleague. ERP is user-friendly, has helped us with our daily business processes and I am always able to call to get real-time support.

Vantagens

It's great from the accounting side because everything is linked! I also really like the ability to drill down into financials to easily be able to see where the numbers roll from.

Desvantagens

That you can't drill into locked transactions without changing the closing dates in the software preferences, but I know once we update to the latest version we will have an option to include data prior to the closing dates in the main financial reports. It would also be nice to have an access level that makes all previous months read-only.

Sharon T.
  • Setor: Química

Avaliado em 06/08/2018

Software ease of use

We generally use ERP for our work flow, accounting and payroll and all functions work well for our business. It does not take too long to induct new staff in the use of ERP.

Vantagens

I like the flexibility within ERP which allows each staff member to customize their preferences. We can amend the same listing to reflect what we individually find most useful.

Desvantagens

There are no major issues. Occasionally we need to amend our closing dates (past the nine months after year end) and that is a little frustrating. A longer length of time before instigating closing dates would be good.

Kelly G.
  • Setor: Materiais de construção

Avaliado em 21/01/2019

I find ERP to be user friendly

Vantagens

I have been using ERP for 15 years and have found it to be user friendly and has met our business needs. Whenever I have a basic question that needs answering, I am able to call support and generally my questions are answered.

Desvantagens

On the other hand, whenever my questions become more technical and more in-depth, I find that my questions aren't answered straight away and I end up chasing them for a response. The questions aren't always rectified.

Paul C.
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

Avaliado em 08/02/2017

Very user-friendly, that's why I got it!

The software is very user-friendly, that’s why I got it! I can always call in and get real-time support, however, sometimes I need to call them to follow up. I would recommend the software as well. If the Gold Coast office asks me to be a reference, they can ring me up for a recommendation.

Vantagens

The part I like best is the ease of use! You can get where you want to be quick!

Desvantagens

It can be slow, for example when pulling the product list, particularly at our second location.

Nicholas S.

Avaliado em 28/03/2018

Great Software

Vantagens

Really happy with the software and support. The True ERP team is always there to help us. Software helps us daily and no issue's from my user preference.

Desvantagens

All our issues get resolved in no time. There is some functionality that I would make slightly different within the inventory section, but nothing much

Glenn C.
  • Setor: Mineração e metais
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Avaliado em 10/01/2017

The transparency and how everything is linked is great

ERP is user-friendly and a big step up from our last software; the way everything links together is great! We are a very complex company and have 3 major sites. We are still in the process of finalizing our specific additions/customizations. Once these are finalized we would be a great reference because of the complexity of our business.

Vantagens

I like the transparency between transactions, to reporting, to customer and supplier accounts, and how everything is linked.

Desvantagens

The perpetual system is difficult for us. For example, in month-month reporting, I would like to prevent people from posting in previous periods. I would like these periods to lock and any adjustments to be posted to the following month.

Roger B.

Avaliado em 06/12/2017

Very good

Vantagens

Good support you explain things so I can understand them and its good to talk to you. Happy with the support I receive

Desvantagens

The support is good I just need to train some more on the functionality which I can do with you as you explain it well

Halie M.
  • Setor: Maquinário

Avaliado em 30/12/2016

Great product that links all parts of the business in real time

Overall TrueERP has been very helpful to our business. It helped dramatically with our inventory control as well as our manufacturing. The staff is very knowledgeable and helpful. I would recommend this product to any business whether it be to start up or established.

Vantagens

Customization, ease of use, and real time.

Elly E.
  • Setor: Mobiliário

Avaliado em 31/07/2018

Convenient and has what we need

Vantagens

The software is easy to use and has everything wee need from inventory to accounts and more so helps allot in our business.

Desvantagens

The software is good and has all of the functions that we require so no cons for the software, the functions are good and easy to use.

Jag S.

Avaliado em 21/11/2017

No Stress

Made my life and business easier

Vantagens

Well, I am getting a discount from the company which is really good. About the product or the software, we are really happy that we bought it. Its easy to use, very friendly, and basically it helps our business needs.

Nancy H.

Avaliado em 17/01/2019

Amazing Software bundled into one program!

We loved our Project Manager and the Salesman we dealt with! They are truly amazing people!

Vantagens

The ability to operate an entire business with one program! Awesome tech support and a great price. Worth every penny spent!

Desvantagens

How to videos in more depth on all modules in the program. We watch these all the time to make sure we are entering data correctly

Abdul E.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Avaliado em 18/10/2016

As far as a program, it's beautiful.

In my experience, you will learn the software as you go, but TrueERP has helped me manage my daily business processes and I would describe it as being user friendly. As far as being able to call and get real time support, the last 4-5 months I didn't need anybody, but support is always there. I usually call the Australia office to get support and although it's not always the case that it will get resolved the same day, someone will get back to me regarding the issue.

Vantagens

I like that I am able to get the reports that are required and I wont lose any information that is in the system. There are many ways for you to search which makes it easy to find the information you are looking for.

Desvantagens

If I leave and go away for a job it will log me off and I have to log back in.

Suran L.

Avaliado em 01/02/2019

TrueERP? True? Is it?

Vantagens

Like most ERP software it has similar functions. There is no difference from other software.
It has modules for accounts department, purchasing, sales, supply chain, etc.
Any other software can do the same.

Desvantagens

Customer Support - needs a shake up, seriously.
A bug in the software must be admitted. Please do not hide if there is an issue in the software.
Our inventory levels sky rocketed and plunged before and after updates. This is a clear confirmation of bug in the software. Admit it so your customers are well informed to take necessary steps of caution.
Added functionalities for multi-currency in SO/PO/INV/STATEMENTS is a must.
Inventory - as mentioned above.
Shipping needs improvements
Templates/ Reports

Marc G.
  • Setor: Papel e produtos florestais

Avaliado em 26/03/2018

The implementation and setup was painless

Great piece of software and really helped improve our daily processes

Vantagens

The general ease of ise and it overall functionality is great. Anyone with a bit of pc know how can find there way in the software quite easily

Desvantagens

Like any other software there is always something the user doesnt like (nature of the beast I guess), but up and to date we havent come across anything

Julia B.

Avaliado em 10/07/2017

Is TrueERP still in Business?

We have three numbers on file for Customer Service, but it is always a guess as to which one is CONNECTED. Today, two of the three numbers have been disconnect and when I did connect, it was an answering service. We are currently locked out of the system. We have had this issue before with numbers not working. The support I can get thru to leave a message is based out of Hawaii. We are in a different time zone, so I don't expect a call back for a few hours.

Vantagens

The cost was what drove us to this product. It is cheap compared to other programs. We are now getting what we paid for.

Desvantagens

The system is not flexible. We were told it would interface with SolidWorks, this has yet to happen. The General Ledger is set up by them, and we were not able to adjust as easily as they said. Some accounts, we just can't change. Customer Service is not available to us on a daily basis.

Jessica P.

Avaliado em 29/09/2017

I wish I never bought this software

Vantagens

The sales pitch seemed like it would be easy. But ever since we have started it does not look like it was the case.

Desvantagens

They promise free customization BUT that is just their tactic. I remember doing a meeting with customer rep and he said that they would do the customization of the software free. He even went as far as saying they would be going onsite for two weeks to "map" out the process and create screen shots to do these customization's. They did do the first part. But once it came down to creating what we asked for they are now saying we have to pay! That was not part of the package. I think it is because we have already paid them in full. I can see why they want full payment upfront WITHOUT even delivering anything! Now I am finding out they have changed their name twice. They also lost all their employees in the USA and now looking at their reviews it looks like they treat their employees horrible as well.

Tiara D.

Avaliado em 29/12/2016

TrueERP - Accounting

In terms of ease of use, overall functionality/quality and customer support I would rate ERP a 10 out of 10! It has helped me manage daily accounting processes and I am always able to get real time support. I would recommend ERP to a friend of colleague.

Tiarra D.

Avaliado em 05/10/2016

Stellar Software

TrueERP has helped us manage our daily business processes. It is definitely user friendly. Support is very friendly and I always get support every time I call. The software over all is great!

Vantagens

Everything about the product is great.

Dindo C.
  • Setor: Varejistas
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Avaliado em 08/06/2018

Trustworthy Inventory Solution

Trust this Product, it really helps a lot !

Vantagens

I like the best of this Product is that it give us a real time data to track our stock level across a very large scale warehouse and different stores.

Desvantagens

I have nothing to say bad thing about this product, instead it was very good software to be trusted.

Elizbe P.
  • Setor: Mobiliário

Avaliado em 28/03/2018

Very good software.

This software is very user friendly

Vantagens

Easy to use. Good customer care and great value for your money. I love the fact that every module works together.

Desvantagens

There is no cons at the moment. Everything is working great together. I would recommend this for anyone wanting to buy software.

Melissa M.
  • Setor: Maquinário

Avaliado em 09/04/2019

Support is excellent

Vantagens

It is completely integrated very functional for all aspects of your business.

Desvantagens

For my manufacturing company it has been a little harder to navigate how to add everything in the system to function best for us. But once it was determined it has been easy to use.

Mary may L.
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Avaliado em 09/09/2018

Good Software

Vantagens

This software is really good for us in our industry. It is very easy to use and does not require a huge tutorial to get to use it.

Desvantagens

Looking forward for more faster accommodation from the Support Team. But all in all. It is ok for me.

49 avaliações