Visão geral das avaliações de usuário

Sobre o Platinum system

Platinum System is a Windows-based software that helps chiropractic medical practices streamline operations related to insurance billing, business performance tracking, payment processing and more on a centralized platform. It...

Saiba mais

Notas do recurso

Todas as avaliações do Platinum system Aplicar filtros

Filtrar por:
Ordenar por:
175 avaliações

Veja as avaliações do Platinum system

175 de 176 avaliações
Ordenar por:
John C.

Avaliado em 29/07/2019

Mostly satisfied

Favorable: I would do it all again, and I will likely stay with platinum systems forever. Mostly because my mentors and colleagues use the software, and can help me out via text or quick phone call as needed.

Vantagens

overall Fits my needs 95%.
100% integrates with other platforms that our office uses (like SKED and FORTIS), this is why I will always use platinum over any other EHR.
It is not over-complex, so that I can train my staff to use this program, even if they lack depth of computer skills
nice customer service every time we call in.

Desvantagens

The price is too much in my opinion. Customer support is very helpful, but now you have to pay a lot for it, and it is not accessible simply by paying for the software usage itself. Also, the capability to run reports and queries is nice, and more standard reports and queries should be included in the software basic packages. The ability to create customized reports and queries is actually quite difficult at the moment.

Val Z.
  • Setor: Consultório médico

Avaliado em 21/12/2017

I've used this for over 5 years. So many parts of this system make life easy.

Ease of billing

Vantagens

Most of the time, it's a 1-click to get something done. It's easy to teach to new employees. The daily indexing & back-up is a life-send.

Desvantagens

Right now since they switch to only being able to use 2 credit card companies, the company we chose stinks. The machine consistently stops communicating with Platinum. We've called numerous times and it fixes it until it stops communicating again. We absolutely never had this problem with the previous merchant service.
When I've called Platinum, I get a "pass the buck" type answer where they want us to call the merchant services first. Platinum was the one who insisted we had to change the way the processing was handled.
We're pretty annoyed about the whole situation.

Resposta de Platinum System

Thank you for your honest review. We are currently working on new integrations. Be on the look out for a new Platinum Interface coming soon!!!

Felicia H.

Avaliado em 21/07/2019

Great Chiropractic Software

We are a high volume growing office and it allows us to perform that with ease.

Vantagens

I love all of the shortcut keys. Once you learn it, you can get to all sorts of pages and features by typing a few keys.

Desvantagens

There is a definite learning curve. I also don't like that there are certain things that you can't delete after they've been entered.

Resposta de Platinum System

Thank you Dr. Houk, we are pleased to be a part of your successful growing practice.

Respondido em 23/07/2019
Tyler B.

Avaliado em 14/07/2019

Platinum System Review

Vantagens

It is integrated with billing and EHR notes. The help line does well with resolving issues.

Desvantagens

I paid a lot of money up front, and now I have a monthly service contract. They do not seem to improve their software, they team up with other companies that you have to pay extra for. I pay another company for messaging and reminders for appointments of $400 a month. When I signed up there was no general manual for use of software, which would be helpful as a reference to better understand why you are calling their help line.

Resposta de Platinum System

Thank you for your review. We are coming out with our own messing very soon also the manual is the F1 key or you can click on the ? at the top of the page.

Respondido em 17/07/2019
Jessica H.

Avaliado em 14/12/2017

Great software, couldn't run the practice without this

The number of applications this software can be used for.

Vantagens

The types of task you can execute with this software. There is a large variation of tasks you can perform within queries, reports, insurance features, patient records, and the transaction ledger that make it easy to have all information in one place.

Desvantagens

The customer service and response had been difficult to utilize for a period of time, perhaps due to huge influx of customers. It has gotten a little better. It would be helpful to be able to reach them at 7am EST, because we open at 8, and there have been times we have had to scramble to reach their office to resolve issues before we open our doors.

Resposta de Platinum System

Thanks for your honest review Dr Harden, glad to see you are loving the features in the system please be on the look out for all of the new features coming soon!!! Yes due to the influx of new client's we had to revamp our support strategy for faster response times.

Kristen R.
  • Setor: Consultório médico

Avaliado em 14/12/2017

Platinum customer service is ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL, every single representative is awesome.

This makes my job easier, as I work for a private practice with only 2 employees. Without Platinum we would need at least 3 more employees for all we do.

The actual system is very easy to use, after training or time getting used to it. If I do ever have a problem customer service/ IT solves it every single time, they've even gone beyond their job and helped me with basic comp

Vantagens

Easy to use, Tutorial available instantly, and Customer service reps always ACCURATE & friendly. Platinum has truly made all of my daily tasks easy and thorough. Anytime I have a question or problem I call the service line and one of the reps solves my problem or answers my question within seconds. The best part is how genuinely KIND and helpful they are.

Resposta de Platinum System

Thanks Dr Rosas for your honest review, glad to see you are happy with our program and the service we offer here. Just a heads up to be on the look out for our new features coming soon!!! Any queries feel free to reach out to the support team :)

Heather F.

Avaliado em 12/07/2019

Amazing customer service

For the first contact, our customer service with Platinum has been amazing. They are prompt and through.

Vantagens

Customer service can not be beat! Easy to use software. We love Trish, who takes care of all our insurance billing.

Desvantagens

No inventory capabilities. We carry supplements, so this would be a nice feature.

Resposta de Platinum System

Thank you for your kind words.

Jason L.

Avaliado em 30/07/2019

Not perfect, but infinitely better than everything else.

Pretty good

Vantagens

Really its the only good software in the chiropratic profession.

Desvantagens

They cannot get the very basic request to call rooms in order of which the spacebar was hit.
ie if you hit the spacebar to call the next pt in room 2 a few seconds before room 1, it will still call room 1 first. This seems elementary to fix but they cant do it.

Devon C.

Avaliado em 21/12/2017

Overall it's been positive. A fair amount of problems have been frustrating.

Vantagens

It can do a lot of things, I like the functionality of it. It does well for high-volume offices. I like that it's not cloud-based.

Desvantagens

The approved vendors has been a terrible idea. It has been positioned as a security thing, but it's been made clear to me as a customer that having "approved vendors" is basically extorting money from the approved vendors. You give people 2 options for CC processing or CRM software. That's not okay. Customers should be able to choose their own vendors for those needs. Not to mention, Platinum is sold as a software that supports text messaging, but it really doesn't. Customers have to pay money for an approved vendor to do it. It seems like a false advertisement of the software's capabilities.

Resposta de Platinum System

Thank you for your great review. We do offer Text messaging and also Email capabilities within the system having the approved Vendors offer a variety of options to choose from. Be on the look out for a new Platinum Interface and features coming soon!!!

Julie C.

We have been extremely happy with our software, which we've had since 2011

This program enables me to bill daily for all services rendered. We see over 120 patients each day, so it's crucial that we have a reliable, efficient program to enable us to get paid in a timely manner.

Vantagens

It is quick, easy to use, and accommodates our growth in patient volume. Previous software we tried could not reasonably allow us to treat 100+ patients daily without either freezing or taking way too long to process each record. The tutorials are very helpful, and we have quick response from the support team if we have any problems. We've been able to expand the system as our office has grown, and have not been plagued by nickle and dime charges for that growth, like we have for other products.

Desvantagens

There are very few complaints. Some of the editing capabilities in claims are complicated, but they aren't a feature we have to use very often, so it's really not even a problem.

Resposta de Platinum System

Julie, Thank you for your review and kind words it is a pleasure to be able to server your practice.

Respondido em 15/12/2017
Kristy R.
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

Avaliado em 17/12/2017

Over all pretty good experience.

Vantagens

I like everything about it. Really each to teach new people the system and it's easy to manuver through.

Desvantagens

1.I don't like that fact that we can't add more than 9 users. Providers come and go and we need more thatn 9 spots. 2. The fact that we have to make a primary insurance as paper billed because the secondary insurance has to be billed paper. We should be able to do both electronically and paper with in a patients insurance file. We were told that there were clients that got confused and didn't understand how to make it paper so all of us are punished. This is increasing my expense on paper, envelopes, and stamps because I can't bill electronice on the primary ins. and then swith the secondary to paper. This is ridiculous. This software is so advanced that I can't believe we can't easily switch back and forth from electronic to paper.

Resposta de Platinum System

Thank you for your honest review. You can indeed have more than 9 providers in the system we can reach out to you to explain how this is done. Be on the look out for a new Platinum Interface and Features coming soon!!!

Respondido em 23/01/2018
Jennifer N.

Avaliado em 23/07/2019

User Friendly, Detailed, Compliant

After 18 years in practice, 15 of those with Platinum, we are huge fans and will never change. The rep has been such a great help over the years, as well as, our insurance biller and all of the other wonderful people that work at Platinum that always take our calls and help us with any obstacle that comes up during the day.

Vantagens

As the business manager, I can be confident that we will have accurate notes done by the doctor in the bay that are easy and accurate in a high volume office. Keeping stats is very important. Platinum has great reports. They do a great job with insurance billing, and they will even help you get credentialed. Call support instantly is a huge plus.

Desvantagens

Even though we love the fact that we never go down due to loss of internet, we would like more accessibility outside of the office. Although we have found a way to make this work with our server.

Resposta de Platinum System

Thank you for your review, we are working on a hybrid system where you can access from the internet.

Respondido em 24/07/2019
Irene M.

Avaliado em 18/12/2017

Awesome and excited to use Platinum System for the next 13 years!

Ease of use. Superb customer service. Questions/problems handled in a timely and efficient manner.

Vantagens

Platinum System is easy to use. We have been using the system for 13 years. At no point in time have we ever thought about using something other than Platinum System. I am still learning about all of the things that are available throughout the software.
If I ever do have a question in regards to something, I call customer service. The customer service team is more than willing to do everything in their power to fix or help me understand what is going on. They will stay on the line or call me back, but they will make sure that what I called about was taken care of.
Overall, this is a fantastic product.

Desvantagens

The thing that I like the least is the inability of patients to use anything other than a chiropractic health card it to sign in with. If a patient forgets their card, it creates a logjam at the front desk for someone to assign a temporary card to them, etc.

Resposta de Platinum System

Thank you for your honest review. Be on the look out for a new Platinum Interface coming soon!!!

Respondido em 23/01/2018
Andrew H.
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

Avaliado em 05/02/2019

Practice Game Changer

Overall, our experience has been very positive. They were the original, high-tech and efficient chiropractic software provider. We have explored other options out of curiosity and spoken to the users of competitive software companies. It always comes down to the same answer to our questions about satisfaction...no other chiropractic software provider even comes close based on; ease of use, reliability, practicality, value for money, and last but not least, amazing customer service experience. Without any doubt or hesitation, I would strongly recommend investing in Platinum System if you want to be the owner of a state of the art, highly efficient, highly professional clinic.

Vantagens

The software is highly intuitive, clear and simple to use, especially from the doctors perspective. We have been happily using Platinum System in our clinics since 2003. The system immediately replaced three inefficient CAs in one high volume clinic, thus, paying for itself several times over. I never looked at Platinum as an expense or cost, but rather an investment for efficiencies that has literally saved our four clinics tens of thousands of dollars in labor costs over the years, not to mention avoiding potential personnel headaches. It is truly a practice game changer if you are looking for smooth, effortless, cost efficient clinical operations.

Desvantagens

Nothing from a software perspective in the context of our clinical settings. Customer service has always been 5 stars. Due to our location, the only "con" is having to wait for customer service to be on-line because they are 5 hours behind us. May be a challenge for some overseas customers, but fortunately, issues are very rare. The customer service people are polite, professional, resourceful and helpful. Any time we had glitches with the system, it was typically a hardware issue on our side.

Resposta de Platinum System

Thank you for being a long time supporter of Platinum.

Bradley H.

Avaliado em 14/07/2019

Platinum is awesom

I would say my overall experience has been great and love that platinum is always working towards improving the doctor experience with making their notes. I would also say even my team agrees that platinum makes things easy and allows us to function the best that we can and provide the best experience for our practice members.

Vantagens

I love how easy platinum works with all my other programs in the office. We utilize things like Fortis and SKED and platinum system integrates so perfectly with all these things. On top of that, Platinum is super easy to learn and even easier for taking our notes every day. If you have to train a new team member it is as simple as having them watch the short videos to get them familiar with all that they need to know and more. Finally, I love how easy it is to share patient information with other offices that send us records request without having to send actual files through the mail or have the patient pick them up. We have people who travel between MI and FL all the time and we are able to easily work with those offices without missing any of the records of their care.

Desvantagens

The biggest problem I have with platinum is the support team at times tries to do things too often from a script rather than truly understanding why they do things a certain way. Our IT guy did a great job working with them and honestly was teaching them some things over the phone every time they tried to contradict our system set up even after our IT guy would tell them why several times. This is not to say the support team isn't good. They just are too scripted on how they are supposed to do things. Every time I have ever called they are prompt in their response and typically get things resolved within the hour at longest if I have a big issue. They could just use some more training on overall technology in order to better work with a more diverse set of configurations rather than saying it has to be done a certain way since it was not obviously true when we set things up for our office. Examples; how we configured our network works and that wireless also works with platinum even if they didn't agree.

Resposta de Platinum System

Thank you for your kind words and thorough review of Platinum System.

Respondido em 17/07/2019
Avaliador Verificado

Avaliado em 13/02/2019

Platinum is overall a great scheduling software!

My overall experience won Platinum was good, however; I would consider an online scheduling system. You may be forfeiting the ease of options and functionality though!

Vantagens

I really loved that it had a lot of options for chiropractic assistants as far as scheduling and functionality went. It was super helpful when someone owed a balance, that the system had the option to stop them after signing in so that we could take care of the past due payment, forgotten item at our office, tell them their supplement was in that they ordered etc. it was a super awesome feature!!

Desvantagens

I really didn’t like that it was not an online system. This made it especially difficult for screenings and if the internet was ever not working.

Resposta de Platinum System

Thank you for your response. We are working on an online scheduling system that will be out shortly.

Respondido em 08/07/2019
Jared B.

Platinum Review

Overall it has been pleasant it’s a great system it just doesn’t look very good when practice members see it on their end. Active care when asked their subjective questions they always had the same answer twice because the color doesn’t change it would be nice to have more custom features and options

Vantagens

Some of the functionality is difficult such as the doctors HR screen and the use as the doctor reading the screen. It is also not the best looking software it looks very outdated it doesn’t look like something from 2020 and practice members, on that as well. It would nice for her to have a facelift and look more updated like a Cairo touch system. It also can be difficult to figure out reports and would be nice to have a manual that gave you all the different options that the system offers or a book so that you could look up different reports etc.

Desvantagens

The visual look of the program and lack of customization on user end

Resposta de Platinum System

Dr. Brown thank you for your review. Make sure you have updated to Platinum X for a new look. Also in late 2019 you will see an online version as well.

Respondido em 22/07/2019
Brandon B.

Functional but Glitchy

Overall, platinum allows our office to be highly efficient even with a small staff. We are able to coordinate people coming in and out of the office with ease, and can quickly manage tasks such as SOAP notes.

Vantagens

The functional range of platinum is incredible. It’s truly an all inclusive system designed for busy offices who want to maximize their efficiency with their EHR.

Desvantagens

Glitches. Unfortunately, platinum very frequently glitches. These can either be small glitches or system killing glitches that require us to contact support for a solution. This is by far the most frustrating part of the software.

Resposta de Platinum System

Thank you for your review. Platinum is designed to create a fast and efficient flow in your office. As for the stability we need to take a look at your network and computer set up to make sure your connection is stable to the database.

Respondido em 22/07/2019
Miranda R.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Avaliado em 24/02/2020

A leap well taken

Our business is new to Platinum but we could not recommend it highly enough to chiropractic offices! Credit cards, insurances, code-scan check ins, and so much more. Platinum has your back in so many ways!

Vantagens

Simplified and streamlined in the best possible ways. Keeping all our patient information in one place, easy to access, and with significantly less steps and overall fuss as other softwares used in chiropractic offices.

Desvantagens

The roughest thing about this software for people who are changing over from another is the look and style of the screens. It's a very outdated for such a stellar working soft ware and can sometimes feel overwhelming for the lack of things we've come so accustomed to like fonts, tabs, color blocking, etc.

Resposta de Platinum System

Miranda, thank you for your review. You will see a new look coming from Platinum soon.

Respondido em 25/02/2020
Sandra M.

Still top of the line

We’ve been on the phone with Platinum a lot lately for slow systems. They have been very patient with us in finding a solution. And they always do a good job of finding a solution even if it means taking hours and getting the IT people involved.

Vantagens

It does next to everything, the reports are suburb, it functions from just 2 pages (not 52), it is customizable, it allows for stop managers on individual AND all patients. It functions well/is compatible with top of the line other leading companies like review groups, messaging, and clearing houses. Has great customer service.

Desvantagens

It can run slow at times, customer service is great, but some people know more than others.

Resposta de Platinum System

Thank you for your kind review.

Respondido em 23/07/2019
Christopher B.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Avaliado em 12/07/2019

Love it

Customer service is AWESOME!!!

Vantagens

What I like most about this software is that is shows everything all of one screen. It is easy to schedule people quickly. This software is definitely for high volume practices.

Desvantagens

I don't like the look of the schedule book as much. I especially don't like it when you have a 30 minute appointment that takes up more than one slot. It get broken up between the 15 minute increments and is not as easy to look at.

Resposta de Platinum System

Thank you for your review, we have some great new features coming out you will be sure to love.

Jacob T.

Avaliado em 13/07/2019

Great system once you get the hang of it

The EHR and billing have been very organized and fairly simple to use.

Vantagens

Once you understand the controls, it is a very efficient and thorough EHR and billing software system for chiropractors.

Desvantagens

The learning curve is difficult for new employees. It took me 6 months of working with it before I felt fully comfortable. Coming from a Windows background, I did not find the controls intuitive. Caveat: we are not using the latest update of the system which drastically changes the menus and controls.

Resposta de Platinum System

Thank you for your review Dr. Tucker.

Respondido em 16/07/2019
Joseph R.

Avaliado em 26/07/2019

Platinum system review

After 1 year of use, I did not see any clear advantages of Platinum over Eclipse (my previous software). I hired Platinum Billing service in February of 2019. The situation has gotten worse. I believe I have lost tens of thousands of dollars in revenue from switching over to Platinum.

Truthfully, I wish I had never switched from Eclipse to Platinum.

Vantagens

It has fully function electronic health record capabilities.

Desvantagens

It is not intuitive. There is a lot of memorization involved to navigate through the software. It is a challenge to generate reports without have a "map" to instruct you how to do so.

Resposta de Platinum System

Thank you for your review and feedback I know we are currently working with you to solve any issues and for training.

Respondido em 06/08/2019
Jennifer S.

Avaliado em 25/07/2019

Great for busy chiropractic office

Vantagens

Platinum allows us to spend more time with our patients rather than doing paperwork. One of my favorite features is the fact that patients can check in with a pin or a card and the system will call them back to the next available room. It also works with other software systems so we can run credit cards and they will post directly to the patient's account. The auto posting module is great as well for posting insurance payments to patient's files. We've used it for almost 10 years now and I still learn something new that it will do every few months. We couldn't function without it!

Desvantagens

There are some occasional problems. The forms feature currently isn't working properly and it's hard to communicate to the support team as to what needs to be done. But overall, the software does what it's supposed to do.

Dr steve H.

Avaliado em 21/12/2017

Platinum is the most superior patient management software system on the market.

Excellent record keeping.

Vantagens

90% of the most valuable information is easy to find right on the home screen.
I like how this system is customizable and can handle tremendous practice growth.
The ability to upload images is awesome.
Much more professional appearance than ChiroTouch.

Desvantagens

Platinum has more features than I know how to use. Not Platinum's fault. It just takes time to master all the features.
I do wish I was able to access the schedule and patient contact info screen remotely.

Resposta de Platinum System

Thank you for your great review. You can view our website and watch the Training Videos to get more familiar with the different features. Be on the look out for a new Platinum Interface coming soon!!!

175 avaliações