Victor hugo M. Especialidade: Engenharia civil Número de funcionários: 2-10 funcionários
Minha experiência utilizando o Microsoft Teams é positiva, recomendo o software para universidades, cursos e corporativas. Um software completo que irá atender todas as necessidades da empresa.
Suas diversas ferramentas para se ter mais organização em uma reunião, podendo ajudar grandes corporativas. Além de comportar sistemas de avaliação, entre outros.
O que menos gosto no software talvez seja pela falta de um treinamento específico, mas por ser um software extremamente completo, acabam tendo diversas funções muito úteis que não são exploradas.
Daniel T. Especialidade: Gestão da educação Número de funcionários: 501-1.000 funcionários
As I mentioned earlier, for all our online communications and also for presentation and class team discussions, we mainly used email.
With the onset of the COVID-19 Pandemic, management decided to leverage Microsoft teams with integrated voice and video calling features along with content sharing and presentations that enable seamless online classes, upskilling, online training, and webinars in the education sector across different geographical locations around the globe. I am also an Edtech Specialist and head of the Community Engagement and Extension Services in our department.
I am using Microsoft Teams for more than a year now every day with my students, colleagues, and others. There's a little learning curve with colleagues in using the application. I could share, manage and build team spaces. This is pretty useful in creating different school/business activities and seamlessly integrates other MS products. With integrated Voice and Video Messaging Services, Calendar scheduling, we can communicate according to the availability of users at any time. Also, I can configure my availability with various options or even modify it to determine that I am offline/not at the desk right now for other users to know. The best part is that I can use 3rd party integration application right inside MS Teams.
Sometimes Microsoft Teams get hanged because of network or Heap Memory problems, but this could happen with any communication software as we use multiple installed software on our machines to meet the distance education requirements. There is a minor delay between receiving a text on your laptop and your mobile device. Many times, it happens that I have to go out or take a break for some time, and I receive a message but with a delay on my configured mobile device.
Youssef K. Especialidade: Serviços de informação Número de funcionários: 11-50 funcionários
We've been using Microsoft Teams for a while now in our work environment and it helped us communicate better internally by dividing the communication into different channels. We can make a call and join calls instantly.
Teams isn't just a videoconferencing tool, it's a collaboration software where you can have multiple teams and channels and have a discussion about each project separately.
Guests joining from outside your organization have some trouble to join, not very user friendly compared to other similar tools. Sometimes the software has issues on Mac computers.
Manoj K. Especialidade: Serviços e tecnologia da informação Número de funcionários: 10.000+ funcionários
Every applications having it's Pros and Cons, but personally I love this app due to it's ease of access and fabulous graphical user interface. I already shared it's Pros and Cons above, I personally recommends you people who reading this post, it's value for money app and you won't get down after experiencing it.
Cons are exceptional, you still use it's most of the feature without that also. Once you get hand on it you experience it's ease and enhance feature.
Thank You Microsoft !!!
1. The most intelligent feature is the link between it's similar platform application i.e. Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer & Microsoft Outlook etc.
2. Compatible to use in any browser, desktop application and mobile (iOS & Android) app.
3. Sync is constant between Microsoft Outlook Calendar and Microsoft Teams Desktop app Calendar.
4. Easy to join meeting through the received link "easily re-direct from browser to installed app" or Join option available under the desktop app.
5. Organization previously used Microsoft Lync and Skype for Business which is with very less feature and after this application integrated then user easily migrated to it in very less amount of time.
6. In-built whiteboard feature is plus-point for using this app over other video conferencing app.
7. Even very impactful in low bandwidth internet connection.
8. During meeting presenter have full control over the meeting attenders which is too good feature.
9. Very easy and user friendly graphical user interface available in app to create or schedule new meeting or Live etc.
10. Raise your Hand feature is good recent integration for the app, if any Quiz contest or seminar conducted in the app then it's very helpful for presenter.
1. Must work upon the monthly patch / update of the app, due to this every month it required update.
2. If someone joined the meeting as a Guest then there is no any information available / appear in meeting.
3. Meeting Attendance "Analytics & Reports" must be enable for meeting presenter / owner.
4. Raise your hand feature must come up with little sound notification with serial number who clicked first.
5. During remote session most of the feature (specially pop-up option) get out control, which cause issue to solve user issue accordingly.
6. Must add feature to permanently disable web cam for the user profile for privacy.
7. Must remove the option to sync OneDrive to share any attachment with the colleagues.
8. Must add the feature in app to view the monthly calendar in single window like Microsoft Outlook.
9. Add-ins issue is common with most the client , sometimes it's missing in Outlook app.
10. Also enable an option to save recorded meeting in local drive instead of cloud.
Juan carlos G. Especialidade: Software Número de funcionários: 11-50 funcionários
I integrated the teams videoconferences in my LMS ,everything was until i tryed to setup Q&A for my conf and and public acces to the meeting there is not current way to do that.
It has all the avaliability of azure cloud
Several ways and options to schedulle a meeting
Api avaliable to programatically create meetings
Record of conferences
Rooms and groups
Integrations with third party apis
Need to have a microsoft acount
Some options are only avaliable withs pecific microsft license level
The live conference Just let an specifc amount of hosts
The api for creating live meetings is limited.